Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... (2247 Views)

TECNO Unveils 24MP Selfie Camera View Full Phone Spec / Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ / Android Phone Spec You Shouldn't Buy In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by babstunegabriel: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
A couple of new Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge renders have leaked, showing off the devices in various color options. The render for the S7 edge reveals that the handset will be available in grey, black, and gold colors
The information comes from the usually reliable leakster @evleaks. He also shared a Galaxy S7 render (shown below), which reveals only a couple of color options for the device: black and gold.

see full spec; release date; videos and first online mall to sell at
http://latest.com.ng/tech/2355/

Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Adaezeagu(f): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fine phone

Somborri should buy for me
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Adaezeagu(f): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
See slekkiness

Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Joshkid(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Fine phone

I've got you covered bae! kiss
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Adaezeagu(f): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joshkid:
I've got you covered bae! kiss
hope you are not joking cos am serious? No dash my hope
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Joshkid(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
hope you are not joking cos am serious? No dash my hope
I'm damn serious
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Adaezeagu(f): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joshkid:
I'm damn serious
Thank you very much

How do I get it?

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Joshkid(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Thank you very much

How do I get it?
what's your location?
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Adaezeagu(f): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joshkid:
what's your location?
Enugu
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Joshkid(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Enugu
Jeez!!... That's far!
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Adaezeagu(f): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joshkid:
Jeez!!... That's far!
you can send it to me na
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Joshkid(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
you can send it to me na
Yeah... That's right
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by oodua1stson: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Fine phone

small thing

Will you suck my weiner?
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Adaezeagu(f): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
oodua1stson:
small thing

Will you suck my weiner?
no I won't. Get off my mentions
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by oodua1stson: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
no I won't. Get off my mentions
ode.

You want Osho free b4?

10 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Adaezeagu(f): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
oodua1stson:
ode.

You want Osho free b4?
respect your old age

Hol your head ooo

I did not mention you
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by falseman(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Fine phone

That phone will cost about 170k so if someone generously give you that cash will you buy the phone?

If yes then you truly need it
If no then don't demand what you don't need and know the value for money.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by oodua1stson: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
respect your old age

Hol your head ooo

I did not mention you

you did not put a name when you were looking for someone to buy phone for you

I only made an offer

Besides I was even joking
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Adaezeagu(f): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
falseman:

That phone will cost about 170k so if someone generously give you that cash will you buy the phone?

If yes then you truly need it
If no then don't demand what you don't need and know the value for money.
really!I can go for the lower version
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by lepasharon(f): 3:24am On Feb 16, 2016
He be like hiphone..
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by headsup1: 6:14am On Feb 16, 2016
wow,this phone will really be worth every money spent buying it..the design alone dey trip me,can't wait to have it
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Fine phone

Ada, don't mind him..i'm in enugu, and i'l get u the phone for free. Just tell me how to deliver it to you
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Avatar(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2016
lepasharon:
He be like hiphone..
How does that even look like an iPhone? undecided

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Adaezeagu(f): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2016
styles71:

Ada, don't mind him..i'm in enugu, and i'l get u the phone for free. Just tell me how to deliver it to you
ok thanks
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Tawis06(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Adaezeagu:
ok thanks
yeeeeh!! Your private part will suffer
Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Tawis06:
yeeeeh!! Your private part will suffer

It's used to it

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... by iheanyi40(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
ollah1:

It's used to it
lol, I swear, sluts errwia

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Sim Swap: You Need A Driver's license And Above 18 to do it / Pristine Iphone 6S Plus With Full Accessories And Pack For Sale / Redmi Note 7 4+128gb And Iphone 7 Plus 128gb At A Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.