Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings (1873 Views)

1996 Volkswagen Golf MK3... Golf With too much Swagger!!!!!! / 2006 Toyota Rav4 Nigerian Used: Something About My Swagger That Swings / 2003 Toyota Avalon Xl: Sweet Sweet Swagger:sold sold sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by Carshopper(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2009
JUST LIKE MY USUAL SELF I WAS WALKING AND LOOKING, LOOKING AT THIS WHEN I WAS WALKING,

2008 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE

PURE BLACK, THATS ALL I CAN SAY,

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by Carshopper(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2009
AS I SAID NA SO I SEE AM OOOO, GOOD OR BAD. I GO SMILE @ 3.5MILLION

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by Carshopper(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2009
IF IT SCALES YOUR WANTS AND MEETS YOUR BUDGET AND PASSES THE VIN CHECK, CALL ME ON 08038181313, PRICE IS 3.5MILLION

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by Obolino: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2009
wots the price of this baby. can i have the vin number check on this car?
Respond ASAP!
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by Carshopper(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2009
vin is up,  one of the pictures , price is also up ,  3.5MILLION,   RUN CHECK THE VIN LET US KNOW OOOOO,  CUS MY SWAGGER DEY SHAKE NOW OOO grin cheesy, KEEP WATCHIN THIS PAGE, THE VIN REPORT WOULD SOON BE RELEASED
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 08, 2009
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by nbem2008: 3:37am On Jul 08, 2009
Carshopper:

JUST LIKE MY USUAL SELF I WAS WALKING AND LOOKING, LOOKING AT THIS WHEN I WAS WALKING,
2008 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE
PURE BLACK, THATS ALL I CAN SAY,

This is a SALVAGED vehicle apparently, you should've known and disclosed this fact yourself and not wait for Monito_1 to do that for you. Bros, this your swagger is not looking good atall, I suggest you watch ur steps b4 you hurt yourself with your not-so-good swagger.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by 190: 4:01am On Jul 08, 2009
car-shopper has been swaggerised! embarassed
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by Carshopper(m): 4:10am On Jul 08, 2009
well i guess if i had known dat i wld have told u that but since i dont knw dat & put u d vin for confirmation of that it does nt in anyway dent my swag, sometimes u knw a good confirmation such things so i dnt think i was in anyway out of line.thanks for ur words but nothing do me,

@190

men e no easy jare, but anyways we still dey as we dey.u don pick ur yaris?
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by KunleA2(m): 4:24am On Jul 08, 2009
@ Carshopper,

Keep up the hussle. Ur swagger is coming. grin
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by Carshopper(m): 4:43am On Jul 08, 2009
thanks kunle, u knw sometimes i wonder if they would b able to match d swagger if they see what they like, cus na that time u go hear pricing for cars worth more and that comes wit clean titles.so most times i am nt bothered about pple who pass comments on some threads, so as i always say "my swagger continues"
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by nbem2008: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
Carshopper:

well i guess if i had known dat i wld have told u that but since i dont knw dat & put u d vin for confirmation of that it does nt in anyway dent my swag, sometimes u knw a good confirmation such things so i dnt think i was in anyway out of line.thanks for ur words but nothing do me,

Carshopper, I want nothing but your SUCCESS and PROGRESS, understand that. However your excuse is very lame and unprofessional. You SHOULD know and disclose everything about any product or service you're presenting for sale, b/cos once you attach your name to any product or service, any detriment that emanates from it thereof is your full responsibility. Ignorance is no excuse, it's not even an acceptable cop out. Borrow a leaf from JENJU and INSPIRED_MAN. They both advertise cars on this tread constantly like you. Just an advice from a brother to a brother, peace out!

Carshopper:

thanks kunle, u knw sometimes i wonder if they would b able to match d swagger if they see what they like, cus na that time u go hear pricing for cars worth more and that comes wit clean titles.so most times i am nt bothered about pple who pass comments on some threads, so as i always say "my swagger continues"

People have and will always pay good price for good cars. Give them FULL DISCLOSURE and your price, if they like it, they will pay. And it also enhances your reputation and credibility. JENJU and INSPIRED sell cars for upto N9m or more here regularly. Don't come up with this negative self-defeatist attitude, don't talk down to your potential customers either. You made a mistake, fine. Take the criticism, correct yourself and move on.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by Carshopper(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2009
guy why you are talking in the past and not the present, have you gone thru any of my post and see where i didnot state something or put up a vin report or a vin to be checked, please dont bring your drama please.thanks
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by 190: 5:25am On Jul 10, 2009
@carshopper
broda na wen i wan drive yaris
people come knw say dem no dey sell yaris
again,infact the car don finish 4 market
im still where i am
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by KunleA2(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2009
190:

@carshopper
broda na wen i wan drive yaris
people come knw say dem no dey sell yaris
again,infact the car don finish 4 market
im still where i am

i must say that i am tired of hearing you talk about this Yaris thing. Why dont you send me email and let me know exactly what you have in mind looking for. i promise you to the bottom of my heart to help you by all means. i know that you really want this car. its been over a year.

I can also call you to discuss with you. i will help you like i have already know you. paddy to paddy. Your might smile a lot this Xmas.

The catch is simple: All money will be 100% upfront. If you dont have the heart nor faith, lets don't bother.

I will search high and low. One option i can explore is check with salvage auction and look for the one that is a "theft recovery". No accident. No parts missing. We might be able to do it that way and see if we can be lucky.

Send me a picture of preferably the ones you have drooled and cried over and i will try and see what i can do for you. This car will be as if i will buy it myself. I will charge you for my time and effort. No profit per se.

All the time in looking. Petrol etc YOU WILL PAY FOR IT. AND ALL MONEY UPFRONT! PERIOD!

I am dead serious with my offer. I promise that this Xmas is it for you. Everyone in Benin will know.

My Email is : Promise72@yahoo.com

Sent me the pics. dont forget the preferable mileage also.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2009
nbem2008:

Carshopper, I want nothing but your SUCCESS and PROGRESS, understand that. However your excuse is very lame and unprofessional. You SHOULD know and disclose everything about any product or service you're presenting for sale, b/cos once you attach your name to any product or service, any detriment that emanates from it thereof is your full responsibility. Ignorance is no excuse, it's not even an acceptable cop out. Borrow a leaf from JENJU and INSPIRED_MAN. They both advertise cars on this tread constantly like you. Just an advice from a brother to a brother, peace out!

People have and will always pay good price for good cars. Give them FULL DISCLOSURE and your price, if they like it, they will pay. And it also enhances your reputation and credibility. JENJU and INSPIRED sell cars for upto N9m or more here regularly. Don't come up with this negative self-defeatist attitude, don't talk down to your potential customers either. You made a mistake, fine. Take the criticism, correct yourself and move on.

To be fair to carshopper, he hasn't made any inaccurate claims about this car. He just gave the VIN and price. If he had advertised it as a car with clean history, that's another matter but clearly not the case here. Don't forget that selling salvage vehicles is not a crime, misrepresentation of a car's history is what is wrong.

There has been a lot of water under the bridge and I think carshopper is careful about what claims he makes about his cars until he gets an actual VIN report.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by KunleA2(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2009
wwheelz:

To be fair to carshopper, he hasn't made any inaccurate claims about this car. He just gave the VIN and price. If he had advertised it as a car with clean history, that's another matter but clearly not the case here. Don't forget that selling salvage vehicles is not a crime, misrepresentation of a car's history is what is wrong.

There has been a lot of water under the bridge and I think carshopper is careful about what claims he makes about his cars until he gets an actual VIN report.

Tru that. i 2nd the opinion. Carry Go CarShopper!
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by dapix: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2009
HELLO CARSHOPPER, ABEG WETIN BE THE CURRENT PRICE AFTER THE SALVAGED TITLE HAS BEEN DETECTED, AND ARE YOU INTO CAR HIRING BUSINESS, I WOULD LIKE TO HIRE THIS RIDE FOR A DAY (18TH OF JULY), LET ME KNOW THE PRICE AND HOW WE CAN MEET, MY NUMBER IS:08029736561!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by sonety2k(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by KunleA2(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by Busybody2(f): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2009
wwheelz:

One of NL's Auto section's rare as a hen's teeth VOICE OF REASON has spoken, CASE DISMISSED cool cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by 190: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2009
pls kunle
drop ur # immediately make i call u
i no wan miss this offer
pls pardon me
what do u mean 100% upfront
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle: I Talk Am As I See Am: My Swagger Swings by KunleA2(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2009
190:

pls kunle
drop ur # immediately make i call u
i no wan miss this offer
pls pardon me
what do u mean 100% upfront

my email is promise72@yahoo.com

send me ur # or email me. i will respond promptly

Cant post my number here for everyone to see! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ride This To Church On Christmas . . . Beat Them - Arrive In Style / Mercedes-Benz: C220 Elegance Automatic 1999 BLUE: RG-TB-42 CREAM LEATHER / Very Rare Nissan Primera 2006 For 1.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.