Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) (42860 Views)

Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
"Dr. Chukwuma showed designs for Bullet proof version which he'll deliver to me in 90 days."

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce said that he paid for the cars with his personal funds not government money. That he believe in this nation.

Source: http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/picinnoson-motors-to-deliver-bullet.html?m=1

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by micfoley: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
If you Senators are doing your job properly, you wouldn't need a bulletproof car

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by umehmj(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
nice one! @ the op before me,.you are just too narrow minded to see the bigger picture. the bigger picture is not acquiring a bullet proofed car..the bigger picture is to show the Nigerian government that those things they spend billions importing into the country can be manufactured here and to also let them know it's about time they started creating an enabling environment for local manufacture to thrive

395 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by 0079jaBond(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
micfoley:
If you Senators are doing your job properly, you wouldn't need a bulletproof car

There's no harm in getting a bullet-proof car. It's a normal thing as a public figure, esp a senator!
I'm sure you'd do same if you were widely known.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by micfoley: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
0079jaBond:

There's no harm in getting a bullet-proof car. It's a normal thing as a public figure, esp a senator!
I'm sure you'd do same if you were widely known.
I get your point and l admit senators buying cars from Innoson is very encouraging. It will help create jobs in the long run. My point is that the rre is so much insecurity in the country because of the serious unemployment that pervades the polity

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by ademega(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
that man behind in coat of many colours thou

he can't be PA and a gate man couldn't just be their at that time. just wondering how such a dressed man could be captured in that pix.

he was the only man putting on Nigeria made cloth at the presentation of made in Nigeria car

36 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
micfoley:
No matter how well you do your job, there will always be bad-belle people and haters...

51 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
nice one Mr Ben Bruce.

support local.

whoever made dat coat.. d maker. the buyer. d seller. d wearer. d wife d kids and gateman who allowed him leave d house wearin such. should be shot....

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Can Innoson make that coat that man is wearing? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

49 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
That man on that Zebra coat should be ..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Jengem: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Can Innoson make that coat that man is wearing? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that man broke some grievous fashion rules

i did the double take too

21 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Liberty90: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
micfoley:

Yoruba always makng excuses and shifting the bar. When it started, they said it was a welding shop, after he opened and showcase his manufacturing process and equipment, they said all the parts where imported and assembled in Nigeria, but that stop after the Manufacturing watch dog verified that they actually locally sourced and produced 60% of the material at home, the bigots said they won't buy or trust Innoson vehicles until SON shows it passed all Safety tests, well SON verified it was just as safe as other imported cars. The bigots are never tired you know, they came up again and said that until Innoson is fully able to fully manufacture a part or parts locally for Federal government on something hightech, then they will believe it is not a spare parts shop, well as God would have Innoson was able to fully retrofit the braking systems of all Nigerian Air Force military Jets, something that the Chief of Air Staff personally met and thank Innoson for the engineering feat...saved them million of dollars on. The bigots refused to move that thread to front page...never despite 5 threads on it and verified. Do you know what the bigots said this time around, they said he should manufacture a complete Air Force jet to prove he is capable. Lol. Even if Innoson manufactures a complete aircraft and it flies, these bigots would say until it flies into the cloud and into space....they will not believe it.

202 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by CSTR2: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Where is that yoruba guy yapping ignorantly about how ''proforce'' is the only bullet proof car company in black africa, as if bullet proof technology is something unknown or esoteric.
Nigerians are funny though with the senseless bragging. grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Jengem:

that man broke some grievous fashion rules

i did the double take too
He builds cars, he's not a tailor

16 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by anachy: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is season of innoson making nigeria as proud as ndigbos. grin anyway it s time to reap after sowing since ages we heard about you...ts
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by YourMrBoo: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
CSTR2:
Where is that yoruba guy yapping ignorantly about how ''proforce'' is the only bullet proof car company in black africa, as if bullet proof technology is something unknown or esoteric.

The guy is a scum head.
Leave him to his hero idiocy abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by YourMrBoo: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
CSTR2:

The guy is a scum head.
Leave him to his idiocy abeg

5 Likes

CSTR2:

The guy is a scum head.
Leave him to his hero idiocy abeg

3 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by stevecantrell: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
That coat.....made in Nnewi.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Caseless: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Inasmuch as I hate the public show by this man, I still see something good in what he's doing. Even if na "eye-service", others can join him in playing that "eye-service" so that our country can grow; that's a positive "eye-service" , in my opinion.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by centyboy: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Liberty90: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Caseless:
Inasmuch as I hate the public show by this man, I still see something good in what he's doing. Even if na "eye-service", others can join him in playing that "eye-service" so that our country can grow; that's a positive "eye-service" , in my opinion.

Haba yoruba. ..what's the public show or hate about it?

4 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
micfoley:

I get your point and l admit senators buying cars from Innoson is very encouraging. It will help create jobs in the long run. My point is that the rre is so much insecurity in the country because of the serious unemployment that pervades the polity

More reason for preaching, buy made in naija, with that, it will create more jobs and boost the economy which in turn will reduce the crime rate.

Did I also answer your question?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
ademega:
that man behind in suit thou

I was also wondering oh, does such coats still exist?
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please how old is Ben Bruce? he look older than PMB
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
With the way he has been drawing negative attention with his words, he may be needing more than a bullet proof car. Maybe a 'set-up proof ' car if innoson can manufacture that. cuz d APC I know will set a trap for him before he realizes.

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by wisov(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dis sen benbruce is gradually getting my attention!

10 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by 9inches(m): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
I bet the funny looking man is his PA. grin
Innoson needs to shelve this typical 'one-man business' mentality and inject able and capable hands into his auto business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by otokx(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is good news from Nigeria, let's continue to believe in our dear country.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Gwud öne
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
umehmj:
nice one! @ the op before me,.you are just too narrow minded to see the bigger picture. the bigger picture is not acquiring a bullet proofed car..the bigger picture is to show the Nigerian government that those things they spend billions importing into the country can be manufactured here and to also let them know it's about time they started creating an enabling environment for local manufacture to thrive

Datz wor I'm talking abt

3 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is evidence of the silent revolution going on in igboland, mind you 99 percent of all investments in igboland are owned by igbos. Since they say we are landlocked so foreign investors refused to come and invest because of lack of seaports, not that it is not possible to have even river port in Anambra and Abia but they refused by playing politics with it. Even to upgrade our neighbours "SS" own they refused, GEJ wasted five years without making those project reality despite the unconditional support from SE but as industrious and hardworking people we never back down we still raise our head above all. After the war and the destruction it brought and the twenty pounds compensation paid it never slow us down, we dust ourselves up, moved to survive which we did and came back to repair our land. At a time it seems like we have lost our purpose but I'm glad we are back, the news from Abia and Anambra of late gives me joy. I remember growing up in my village I always dream of owning those big mansions I passed everyday and those cars I admire every festive period and now I am growing up and still hustling hard to make my dreams a reality. This is also the dream of an average SE boy especially UMU Anambra.
God bless Southeast
God bless igbos
God bless our hustle
God bless Nigeria

40 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia / 13 Boko Haram Insurgents & Their Families Surrender To The Nigerian Army / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.