Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos (4297 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
I was so tired to go out on a Val's date after a studio session. So pinky and my humble self decided to stay indoor , watch African magic, eat , and play. grin grin

Blessings amazing people. kiss

I high small in that photo cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2016

11 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by MISSNORA(f): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mtchew....thr r many good ways to get fame....this aint one.

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by domopps(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
So @last Airforce1 finally uploaded himself and and his online babe............ so haters can shut the fvck up

Lalasticlala pls is it true that Airforce1 is the owner of the accts?

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Smellymouth: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin

In the voice of Airforce.1 :::::
You such a diva aaaaaayyyyyy x4
You such a diva aaaaaayyyyyy x4

Baby take my hand x 2
Baby you too fine x2

grin grin / Ogbeni, since January last year na studio u dey, wen u wan come out? undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
Ur comment picx ehh... grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by vizkiz: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
and one fool will move this to front page even when 50% of us knows airforce is the same person operating the pinkjacket account. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by ambassadorgozie(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nd d madness continues
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
kiss kissNICE ONE!!! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by obiorathesubtle: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
undecided I have a dream..

That one day, I will not see nonsense on Nairaland anymore

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Laveda(f): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
The comments though grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss
prettythicksme:
kiss kissNICE ONE!!! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by amiskurie(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
From my observation,Airforce1 was pressing something with his hand in that picture

U don shark,from my observations.

From my observations Airforce1 is a portharcout guy,and she's likely a Yoruba or middle-bet.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by klenton(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Airforce1:
I was so tired to go out on a Val's date after a studio session. So pinky and my humble self decided to stay indoor , watch African magic, eat , and play. grin grin

wat a subtle way of saying' i ve eaten pinkys spaghetti' kudos
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by ssoftappless(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
@OP nice
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by spiffyzaki: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sooo na ur face b dis. No even fine sef

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by ronald4lif(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
When will this dude grow up? Are you the first to have a girlfriend or is this some cheap attention seeking stunt? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by iykekelvins(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by StPete: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is horrible. Airforce1 you are degrading yourself wit such ugly photos. No one would even consider u a serious artiste anymore. It's disgusting

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by misspicy(f): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Whether airforce1 operates the accounts or not,my own is, that babe is cute even in sweat grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by MrCork: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Airforce1:

..WHA THE PHUCK??...why as yorr girlfriend gots garrri in her mouth? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by kingstylo01(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I have a dream..

That one day, I will not see nonsense on Nairaland anymore

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by menabae(f): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
And why are u both sweating huh?no fan or A.C in the room... lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Flashh: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
vizkiz:
and one fool will move this to front page even when 50% of us knows airforce is the same person operating the pinkjacket account. undecided

Must you comment to display how rude and annoying you're?

BTW... It seems you stalk him a lot, because I noticed you always rush into any thread that involves him.

Just relax your nerves.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by ashewoboy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
I didn't see where he wrote, "we fvcked". But they actually did. See laps, mstchewwwwww, the laps no even fine.

Y'all should see laveda's laps, you will know what a fresh laps means.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Flashh: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
ronald4lif:
When will this dude grow up? Are you the first to have a girlfriend or is this some cheap attention seeking stunt? undecided

undecidedundecidedundecided

At least, he's happy. Make una free this guy.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by kaziblake(f): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fine couple

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by vizkiz: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

Must you comment to display how rude and annoying you're?

BTW... It seems you stalk him a lot, because I noticed you always rush into any thread that involves him.

Just relax your nerves.

I comment on any thread I want to and I type whatever shiit I feel like. Na you buy data give me?
Don't furck with me cracker, just back off to whatever cave you crawled out from undecided
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Flashh: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
vizkiz:

I comment on any thread I want to and I type whatever shiit I feel like. Na you buy data give me?
Don't furck with me cracker, just back off to whatever cave you crawled out from undecided

Why will I fĂșck with you? Are you gay? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos by Melahou(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
StPete:
This is horrible. Airforce1 you are degrading yourself wit such ugly photos. No one would even consider u a serious artiste anymore. It's disgusting

Then let's see yours

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Video: News Reporter appear on tv half nak*d and without bra / How To Avoid Sexual Intercourse During Dating And Courtshi / What Do Women Really Want? A Big Bank Account Or A Big "Drill-bit"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.