Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) (50574 Views)

Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by akudinaobi(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:
This is too much, stop pushing this to FP...how many divks did she suck to get to where she is...that's all I wanna know.

The worst thing is she's ugly and I mean very ugly that's the most irritating part lipsrsealed
With all your generations put together ,they won't even match her natural beauty to talk of when bello make her up, look at what you are saying to your fellow human, for your information mega deal is on the way for her and haters like you will die of heart attacks
Mtcheeeeeww
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Timijo(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:
This is too much, stop pushing this to FP...how many divks did she suck to get to where she is...that's all I wanna know.

The worst thing is she's ugly and I mean very ugly that's the most irritating part lipsrsealed
Young boy, you need to grow up and change the way you think. If she is the type that runs after men to fend for herself, she wouldn't have sold bread.
Don't allow envy and frustration to kill you, rejoice with her. Everybody has his/her own time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by everyevery: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2016
Olajumoke endured the process she never jumped it so her story ended in praise. Yours is to do God's is to bless don't try to help God. Happy us it will end in praise
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Sweetrolly(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

I KNOW YOU HAVE A TRANSFORMER IN YOUR AREA AND PLEASE IF YOU DON'T HAVE LOOK FOR IT ELSEWHERE AND HUG IT SO TIGHT FOR ME BIKO
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2016
lonelydora:
Nice one. Her hubby will be like "Thank God I married you, baby"

Baba God please pick my call.
for where?you no even get credit for your phone to call am self grin grin tongue
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by PastorAji(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2016
EVERYBODY IS SAYING THAT OLAJUMOKE THIS, OLAJUMOKE THAT..........
1. TY BELLO IS THE ANGEL GOD (ALLAH) USED TO USE KEY TO OPEN THAT DOOR SHE HAS BEEN KNOCKING

2. EVERYBODY IS CLAIMING THAT OLAJUMOKE'S DOOR HAS BEEN OPENED. BUT TO BE CANDID, IT IS TY'S FLOODGATES THAT HAS BEEN OPENED
why EVERY ENDORSEMENT OLAJUMOKE MAKES WITH ANY COMPANY, TY BELLO SLICES ABOUT 60 - 75% OF THE DEAL.....BEING HER MANAGER
in simple mathematics[/i]IF PAYPORTE SIGNS TO GIVE OLAJUMOKE 200M (FOR EXAMPLE), TY BELLO WILL COLLECT ABOUT 120-150M [i][size=24pt]TAX FREE[/size] shocked

3. The Holy Bible in
Ecl. 9:10
Every time you find work to do, do it the best you can
and
Col. 3:23
Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
OLAJUMOKE ORISAGUNNA WAS FOUND #WORKING-FOR-A-LIVING NOT #CHASING-AFTER-DICK NOR #FIGHTING-ETRIBAL-WAR

4. WELL BABA GOD I DON DEY CALL YOUR LINE SINCE NOVEMBER 2014...........I THANK YOU FOR THE BLESSINGS I HAVE RECEIVED BUT BABA I WANT AVALANCHE OF IT SO AS TO BE A BLESSING TO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by osothermal(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Fool! That's what you are .Man is d architect of his problems that's why you will remain poor except you seek for Gods forgiveness. Stinky
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by hohafrank(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

She's not ugly only she is malnourished. In no time with good diet you will see her beauty
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Mindset
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Mindset
. Change
..Needed
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Glomoni: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

She's ugly? I bet u won't recognize this "ugly" in the next 6 months, then, u'll believe in the power of money. God's blessings no dey look face ooo.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2016
Pheedow:
Hope fame n wealth don't make her behave like our naija celebs who don't have an atom of humility. Btw she's not pretty in dos pics pic

Buy when she packs layers of make up, Nigerian people will say she looks like a masquerade. Can they even please you people sef?
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by preetyb(f): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Even if she sucks hundred dicks to get there it is not ur business. Do u think its everyone that sleep with men to get what they want, get what they want?...besides who told u she is ugly?... and even if she is, why is it ur business?...u have no right to judge anyone by appearance or status...no right at all to judge anyone...just learn to love people and celebrate with people.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by 185mikel(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

the place at the top is not for the beauty. it is for those who God reserve it for. you have not seen anything, more of her still coming and will be publish here on front page

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Pheedow(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

Buy when she packs layers of make up, Nigerian people will say she looks like a masquerade. Can they even please you people sef?
Lol I mean am just saying d norm dat happens. U knw WAh unexpected fame and wealth has caused to people.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by nessacookey(f): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
You are so wonderful Kings of Kings. I tap from her blessings
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by joecooper(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Omo guy if e too pain you ehn.... Go suck smelly pusssy so that them go fit make you ambassador for Agbo Jedi.
Gerrrarahea men!
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by 100Cents: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Segadem:
hmmm, Ecclesiastes 9 v 11 says
New International Version

"I have seen something else under the sun: The
race is not to the swift or the battle to the
strong, nor does food come to the wise or
wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned;

but time and chance happen to them all."

" New Living Translation
"I have observed something else under the sun.
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race,
and the strongest warrior doesn't always win
the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and
the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And
those who are educated don't always lead
successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by
being in the right place at the right time"

Baba God plant me the right place at the right time.

Well said.

Men keep trying to explain God.

Not by power, Nor by might..
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by curic(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
na so
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:

As ugly as you? You wey be like chimpanzee wey carry tumor for face.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Her husband the lucky *******

Uh I mean, tagger-on grin

She's not as 'not cute' as everyone's saying she is

just look at ya sef, mtcheew undecided
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by phintohlar(f): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
skelewu404:
It was my uncle that discouraged me from selling bread at agege how i wish I didn't listen to him cry
there's still time now
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by skelewu404(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
phintohlar:
there's still time now
Hmmmn maybe after killing my uncle
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by phintohlar(f): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
skelewu404:
Hmmmn maybe after killing my uncle
u don't have 2 kill him now. Just pull d trigger & let's se wor apuns?
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

just look at ya sef, mtcheew undecided
Ogini neme
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Ogini neme

huh

aham bu english undecided

how u doing

I'm filled with so much regret sad
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

huh

aham bu english undecided

how u doing

I'm filled with so much regret sad
Lol nwannem what are u regretting this lovely Tuesday
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by breezykenny(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
skelewu404:
It was my uncle that discouraged me from selling bread at agege how i wish I didn't listen to him cry
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol nwannem what are u regretting this lovely Tuesday

you embarassed
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by ib4uakpele: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE: God love you so much more than He can say that “He gave His only begotten Son” to save you,to redeem you,to give you a life of abundance and your expectation. This is to tell you how much value God's love have placed on you over all things. If He Can give His only begotten son for you,He'll do anything freely for you according to {Romans8:32}, He that spared not His own Son,but delivered him up for us all,how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Please do send this Message to ten person's; He that winneth soul is wise {Daniel12:3}.
Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

you embarassed
Lmao odikwa serious. Let's celebrate Jumoke on her thread eh, cause I don't know where this conversation is going grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.