Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards (4830 Views)

Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) / Photo Of Floyd Mayweather And Three Of His Children At The LA Lakers Game / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by sample042(m): 3:30am On Feb 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked Lol! The small man boxer who is worth about $300million, one of the most renowned boxers ever lived surrounds himself with four heavy set bodyguards who made him look like a dwarf.

For more pics of Floyd's body guard...http://samplevibe..com.ng/2016/02/see-more-photos-of-floyd-mayweather-and.html

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by EmekaBlue(m): 3:43am On Feb 16, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by enigstil(m): 3:52am On Feb 16, 2016
No be small thing o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by firstolalekan(m): 3:58am On Feb 16, 2016
I just pity this guy... His wasteful way of spending... Black mentality... No decency...
How much does he have sef

And this is not Nigeria for instance where when our artists enters bankruptcy, they will start begging people to donate for them... grin
Just the other day, the one that calls himself Alariwo was begging to do a minor surgery that only cost about 200k for 140 million Naira shocked
Senseless useless people angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by mankan2k7(m): 4:16am On Feb 16, 2016
Money is really good
The man above me.......... I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by Tpave(m): 4:25am On Feb 16, 2016
Does this man even need a bodyguard with all his boxing tactics? Hmm!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by sample042(m): 4:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Tpave:
Does this man even need a bodyguard with all his boxing tactics? Hmm!!!!

lol, bobo dats d power of money! truly money good.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by sample042(m): 4:35am On Feb 16, 2016
mankan2k7:
Money is really good

The man above me.......... I comment my reserve

my brother, i concur!
Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by Mologi(m): 5:12am On Feb 16, 2016
He just dey for their middle like Adebayor's PAKO....
Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by osaslord500(m): 5:13am On Feb 16, 2016
firstolalekan:
I just pity this guy... His wasteful way of spending... Black mentality... No decency...

And this is not Nigeria for instance where when our artists enters bankruptcy, they will start begging people to donate for them... grin
Just the other day, the one that calls himself Alariwo was begging to do a minor surgery that only cost about 200k for 140 million Naira shocked

$500million aient easy to spend Bro, as a matter of fact, he worked really hard for it, boxing aient easy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:08am On Feb 16, 2016
those guys be like pillar
Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by UIA04(f): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

Floyd isn't like that he is one of the very few celebrities who is not in debt and still has large investments. He has probably learnt from. Mike Tysons story

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Mehn........!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by titosantana(m): 6:55am On Feb 16, 2016
The guy just be like mosquito in the midddle
Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by elobyobi: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2016
UIA04:

Floyd isn't like that he is one of the very few celebrities who is not in debt and still has large investments. He has probably learnt from. Mike Tysons story
50 cent was once worth 500 million, y'know. Forbes list and all that. Now he's filing for bankruptcy. These things happen. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by Yukov(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2016
They are his punching bags, no wonder he keeps winning.
Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2016
all i see is a small boy in the midst of bigger boysgrin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by silkytouch(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2016
50 was just been smart, he didnt file for bankruptcy because he was broke, he just didnt want to pay a girl that sued him for damages...He was actually protecting his money. Read more on the matter, even MethodMan of the Wutan said it too...
elobyobi:

50 cent was once worth 500 million, y'know. Forbes list and all that. Now he's filing for bankruptcy. These things happen. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2016
wait! can he beat up his bouncers
Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by BigJakie: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Warrisdis!!!... which bleeping planet did Mayweather import these aliens from?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by sample042(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2016
BigJakie:
Warrisdis!!!... which bleeping planet did Mayweather import these aliens from?

Planet Jupiter... Lol!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by chynergy1(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2016
does he need body guard. shebi he na boxer grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by cokpabi(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Yukov:
They are his punching bags, no wonder he keeps winning.
true talk man
Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by MansaMoussa: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
The Money Man.
Re: Photos Of Floyd Mayweather And His Incredible Bodyguards by tck2000(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Giants On Earth

(1) (Reply)

'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This / Battle Of The Kardashian Butts! Kim,,khloe Or Kylie Jenner Who Killed It? / Look-alike Sister Of Banned Kannywood Actress, Rahama Sadau Celebrates Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.