Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,440 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta (21447 Views)

Heavy Military Presence At New Haven Estate, Iba, Lagos / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha / Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
YourMrBoo:
[s][/s]

Lol, like am a prophet...
The APC zombie has went and bring the so called technical link of his master..
Lmao keep on getting deceived...
If you want I will give you links of heinous atrocities and murders committed by bokoharam after the so called technical defeat...
Rubbish
[/s]

At least u still cant prove that what the General said is worng. he is on point unlike the lies u are spreading.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by YourMrBoo: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

What criticism? What's the difference between the bloody terrorists in the North and those in the South? They will all continue to be eliminated like the cancers that they all are.

All am saying is that you can't be better than who you are, accept criticism and developed yourself.
Stop deceiving yourself calling the mod to shy away from developing yourself...
Other things you wrote is none of my business...

My 2 cent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

You should have allowed him to continue groping in the darkness of ignorance.

ignoramus they remain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by YourMrBoo: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

At least u still cant prove that what the General said is worng. he is on point.

Even the general committed war crimes and his dead skull thinks that abandoning the title general will give him redemption.

Dull brains reasoning just like a zombie. grin
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 7:48am On Feb 16, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Even the general committed war crimes and his dead skull thinks that abandoning the title general will give him redemption.

Dull brains reasoning just like a zombie. grin

Trying hard to change the subject...typical Ipobian.
Go prove it in ICC. I thought those IPOB nonetities have taken him to court already..................... grin grin grin grin shameless lots grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by YourMrBoo: 7:49am On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:

use ur senses.............give evidence against a mere speculative talk u broughht out straight from ur anus eh? are u ok?

It is a well known fact popular to every brilliant minds..
I am not surprised as I have always believe that APC apologists are more worse than a zombie with dead brain.
I leave you to your woes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by fulanimafia: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2016
YourMrBoo:

All am saying is that you can't be better than who you are, accept criticism and developed yourself.
Stop deceiving yourself calling the mod to shy away from developing yourself...
Other things you wrote is none of my business...

My 2 cent.

When you learn your basic geography, you'd realize the the only thing that links my person with the NE, just like you, is my citizenship of this country.

Take your own advice and accept the criticism of your criminality in the creeks, instead of thrashing about like a wild banshee.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2016
YourMrBoo:

It is a well known fact popular to every brilliant minds..
I am not surprised as I have always believe that APC apologists are more worse than a zombie with dead brain.
I leave you to your woes.

Even a mad mad man will still claim he is sane.
Joke on u Ipobian grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by YourMrBoo: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:

Go prove it in ICC. I thought those IPOB nonetities have taken him to court already..................... grin grin grin grin shameless lots grin grin

Lmao. The one to be shameful is you and your zombies who think that APC lies are meant for everybody but are too stupiid and useless to observe that they are only the ones feeding on their master lies.

Mind Redemption, human justice must be served.
Let's know who laugh last.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by YourMrBoo: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:

Even a mad mad man will still claim he is sane.
Joke on u Ipobian grin grin

I am proud to be one.
And I also expect you to be a proud APC zombie.
The joke is on you.
Zombie brains are phobia to brilliant minds so I am not expecting a surprise or a miracle when there is ko hope for one.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by fulanimafia: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:

Trying hard to change the subject...typical Ipobian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by YourMrBoo: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

When you learn your basic geography, you'd realize the the only thing that links my person with the NE, just like you, is my citizenship of this country.

[s]Take your own advice and accept the criticism of your criminality in the creeks, [/s]instead of thrashing about like a wild banshee.

Who cares of where you got your geography lessons from?
Am now living in creeks because I advise you to accept criticism...
Your brothers have no respect for human soul, they take life like is a normal routine, they are heartless and should live with the citizens including you in the same country.
They are terrorist and meant to be send to Allah for their judgement.
Cure yourself of the trauma and race reality.
Maybe by then you will listen to criticisms rather than shying away.. ****
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Lmao. The one to be shameful is you and your zombies who think that APC lies are meant for everybody but are too stupiid and useless to observe that they are only the ones feeding on their master lies.

Mind Redemption, human justice must be served.
Let's know who laugh last.

Still the same stupid lines still repeated. What lies are u talking about? Av u still been able to disprove the below I presented to u? Succks to be u no doubt. grin

Demdem:

Buhari while responding to whether it was fair to say a group which killed over 65 persons in a single attack
had been technically defeated, said, “Well, that’s your own description of it. My own description is that they can no longer mobilise enough forces to attack police and army barracks and destroy aircraft like they used to do. They can no longer do that.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/06/buhari-claims-boko-haram-technically-defeated/
Use ur brain. this is so and cant be disputed.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by princemillla(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2016
johnmark1234:
He want Peace in the north east and WOR in the south; stupid man.

If you can open your mouth n call someone of your father's age "silly man" then I won't be surprised to know you are the type who flog your father!
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by austinbrown: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2016
Confused man
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by ChappyChase: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2016
The bros don tire! Before he think say nigeria problem small like him farm! Now you know watin GEJ been pass through!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by MyGeneration(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
So that more oil will flow to the Northern oil Cabals.

But we are fine! Just fine in ND!

Boko haram ravaged North needs this re-enforcement than ND.

Militants. Get Ready.....
U go follow fight?
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Pascal181: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Most of the houses razed down in the north east when their children turn radicals and terrorists are thached houses and all these fulani hurts. Now they want 2 pack our limited resources 2 build them ist not stupidity?
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by INTROVERT(f): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by emmykk(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's about time, the days of criminality under the banner of activism are over.

Boots, Boats, Tanks and Bazooka's should flood the creeks and fields of the Delta until normalcy is returned, nobody is above the law.
aisha jollof rice

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by just2okworld(f): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2016
APC.......change!!!!
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2016
princemillla:

If you can open your mouth n call someone of your father's age "silly man" then I won't be surprised to know you are the type who flog your father!
LMAO
See how frustrated you sound.
Welcome to politics. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by tonychristopher: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2016
Warri here they come ..brave up and brace up.....Niger Delta here they come ...enough slapping
Creeks here they come ....no more illegal refinery

But bubu Niger Delta doesn't need militarisation what they need is economic emancipation.

You should know these ...oh you didn't do philosophy in school ...its an oversight
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by lordizak(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's about time, the days of criminality under the banner of activism are over.

Boots, Boats, Tanks and Bazooka's should flood the creeks and fields of the Delta until normalcy is returned, nobody is above the law.

Some folks think that this vigilantes are for their rights, but the truth is the are enriching themselves. we are right behind you pmb.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2016
Every land in Nigeria belongs to the government, normal law of the land.

Being endowed in one particular region is a blessing because they will see more allocation and development. Unfortunately some people, majorly, sons of the soil who are given the mandate to forge ahead the means of the regions are short-changing their development and keeps cornering and sabotaging whatever the government remitted to those regions.

People are government, not any abstract thing at all. People make up the NDDC, the FG, the State Government. But many masses are misinformed and believed spoiling the facilities sited in their regions is the best way to get through to FG, but they are doing greater harm to the environment, increasing pollution and cost of living inevitably.

May God help us.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by tete7000(m): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:

We have suicide bombers in NE which is the primary problem. are there suicide bombers down here? comparing both made no sense.

You have vandals who go into bushes under cover of darkness and clandestinely blow up pipelines and hijack people. If you have been to the creeks before you ll understand how difficult it is to police thousands of kilometre pipeline that criss cross the landscape. Military wont eradicate vandalism. Only community collaboration and dialogue can. Military option failed in the past.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by kunle75(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2016
illmatic101:

The way normalcy has returned to the North East undecided

yes the way it has return to NE,atleast it not business as usual like the way it was under some Ogogoro B master.............deal with it bro
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by oluwasegun007(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2016
good development baba, the rate @ which arms flow in that region has promote social vices like cultism.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by tanteta(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2016
A country at war with itself, thats all I see. Nigeria is a ticking time bomb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures / Ken Saro Wiwa Was Executed Today By Hanging. Nov 10 Remembrance In D Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.