Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta (21449 Views)

Heavy Military Presence At New Haven Estate, Iba, Lagos / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha / Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by nwaanambra1(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

What criticism? What's the difference between the bloody terrorists in the North and those in the South? They will all continue to be eliminated like the cancers that they all are.

[size=15pt]and what about the fulani mafias that are even causing worst mayhem allover the place - what do u think should happen to them? undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by koboko69: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2016
illmatic101:

The way normalcy has returned to the North East undecided

U people are just ill informed. Even if it takes years.....does not matter.

How.many years did the US Marine use in Iraq?
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by fulanimafia: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2016
Is this ignorance or what? The IGP has clarified issues while you remain stubbornly obstinate.

https://www.nairaland.com/2936375/violent-fulani-herdsmen-not-nigerians

nwaanambra1:

[size=15pt]and what about the fulani mafias that are even causing worst mayhem allover the place - what do u think should happen to them? undecided[/size]
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by alexlee50: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's about time, the days of criminality under the banner of activism are over.

Boots, Boats, Tanks and Bazooka's should flood the creeks and fields of the Delta until normalcy is returned, nobody is above the law.
if you have been advocating this same thing you said now for the north east, boko haram would have been extinct by now

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by slymbee: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2016
tongue
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by HomeOfMe(f): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's about time, the days of criminality under the banner of activism are over.

Boots, Boats, Tanks and Bazooka's should flood the creeks and fields of the Delta until normalcy is returned, nobody is above the law.
Like the wayyour cousins "the almighty fulani herdsmen"are respecting the law abi? Speaking of which,let normalcy return to the ND because I do not support militancy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by ozoemenaca: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2016
What reinforcement has he made about his kinsmen Fulani Herdsmen. Are those ones not worst than Boko Haram ? Which economy is he working on ? They should go on deceiving themselves.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by fulanimafia: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2016
alexlee50:
if you have been advocating this same thing you said now for the north east, boko haram would have been extinct by now

What else has been advocated for the militants of the NE if not to blow them to pieces, the way I'm advocating for the SS militants to be wiped out as well?

There's no breathing space for militants taking up arms against the state, whether in the North, South or East.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by fulanimafia: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Like the wayyour cousins "the almighty fulani herdsmen"are respecting the law abi? Speaking of which,let normalcy return to the ND because I do not support militancy!

They are criminals and must be wiped out whether Fulani or not.

Besides The IGP has clarified their true identity.

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by erico2k2(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

What criticism? What's the difference between the bloody terrorists in the North and those in the South? They will all continue to be eliminated like the cancers that they all are.
One likes Money ,land,Oil, the Other likes to Kill people for no just reason and love death so much they blow themselves up and others. and are always from one religion.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by erico2k2(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

What else has been advocated for the militants of the NE if not to blow them to pieces, the way I'm advocating for the SS militants to be wiped out as well?

There's no breathing space for militants taking up arms against the state, whether in the North, South or East.
but the boys in the creek do not go to market places in warri or PH to blow themselves up and others, plus they have a face and agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by nwaanambra1(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
Is this ignorance or what? The IGP has clarified issues while you remain stubbornly obstinate.

if you believe that crap that they are not Nigerians then u r most definitely very ignorant or better still living in absolute self denial!

By the way tell me, how do u differentiate a Nigerian Fulani and other Fulanis? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by fulanimafia: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2016
erico2k2:

One likes Money ,land,Oil, the Other likes to Kill people for no just reason and love death so much they blow themselves up and others. and are always from one religion.

You must have forgotten the MEND independence day bombings and several killings, rape and kidnaps in the creeks. You can only deceive yourself.

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by alexlee50: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
Yeah, right now it's definitely better over there than last year under the ineffectual buffoon.

which normalcy did you say has returned? Is it the one where the federal government has control of only 3 local governments and the rest of the local governments are either in full control by the islamist or in partial control of the federal government? Is this the normalcy you are talking about? Did you not hear the senator from borno?did you not see the attacks inside maiduguri early in the year? What about the attacks in the IDP camps? Was it goats that were killed? There is a problem in borno state.boko haram matter is not what you play politics with.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by fulanimafia: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2016
Of course I should accept the frustrated opinion of an irrelevant IPOB tout instead of the informed report of Nigeria's Inspector General of Police.

Typical IPOB reasoning.

By the way how do you differentiate a typical Osu from a regular gala seller? That's your answer.

nwaanambra1:

if you believe that crap that they are not Nigerians then u r most definitely very ignorant or better still living in absolute self denial!

By the way tell me, how do u differentiate a Nigerian Fulani and other Fulanis? undecided
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by hrpvl: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2016
robosky02:

ABUJA—Determined to end oil theft and vandalism of oil and gas pipeline in the Niger Delta region, President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, in Abuja announced the deployment of military and task forces to the region.

Another reason for the deployment of troops, the president said, was to stop the kidnapping of citizens for ransom in the coastal areas of the country.

The president also said that his administration was concentrating on the resettlement of displaced persons and rehabilitation of infrastructure in the North East.

President Buhari made the disclosure at a meeting with a delegation from the United States Institute of Peace in his office at the Presidential Villa.

He assured the delegation that the task forces, coupled with his administration’s ongoing war against corruption, will be executed within the ambit of the law.

He explained that mechanisms had been put in place to ensure respect for human rights in the fight against terrorism.

“We attach great importance to human rights. If there are breaches, they will be investigated and dealt with,” he said.

Buhari, in a statement by his spokesman, Mallam Garba Shehu, said his administration welcomes the growing international support, especially from the United States and Europe, for Nigeria’s efforts to end the Boko Haram insurgency.

The President also expressed happiness with the support of Nigerians for the cardinal programmes of his government, the security of the country, the war against corruption and the revival of the economy, which he said, would continue to be vigorously pursued.

Speaking at the meeting, Ms. Nancy Lindborg, who led the Institute’s delegation, applauded the progress made by the Buhari administration in ensuring greater security in Nigeria.

She promised the continued assistance of the Institute for the reconstruction and development work going on in the country

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/pipeline-attacks-buhari-reinforces-military-presence-in-n-delta/
Interesting. Contact us for jobs in Dubai and also obtain your USA visa with NO INITIAL PAYMENT. see our signature
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by nwaanambra1(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
[s]Of course I should accept the frustrated opinion of an irrelevant IPOB tout instead of the informed report of Nigeria's Inspector General of Police.

Typical IPOB reasoning.

By the way how do you differentiate a typical Osu from a regular gala seller? That's your answer.
[/s]

u r such a stvpid ass slowpoke with cotton wool for brain! fools like you only resort to insults when cornered with factual questions.

u claim fulani mafia and u r hiding behind a keyboard to spill trash while the real fulanis are out there doing what they know how to to best!

Typical slave wishing to be like his master! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by fulanimafia: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
So it's alright for southern militants to blow up innocent Nigerians in Eagle Square while they celebrate their independence, because the terrorists have not yet targeted markets? You want to claim to not know Shekau's face or know BH agenda is to establish an Islamic state within Nigeria like their Biafraudian counterparts are trying to establish an ibo state within Nigeria?

You guys all reason the same way apparently.

erico2k2:

but the boys in the creek do not go to market places in warri or PH to blow themselves up and others, plus they have a face and agenda.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by alexlee50: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

ok, I am encouraging you to do so with renewed vigour especially with boko haram in the north east.I am sure the campaign would greatly lead to efforts which would reduce the capacity of boko haram to function.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by fulanimafia: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Did I strike a nerve with the Osu question? cheesy

Like I said, you're just an irrelevant frustrated IPOB tout so I didn't expect much from you in the first place.

Now scram!

nwaanambra1:

[s]u r such a stvpid ass slowpoke with cotton wool for brain! fools like you only resort to insults when cornered with factual questions.

u claim fulani mafia and u r hiding behind a keyboard to spill trash while the real fulanis are out there doing what they know how to to best!

Typical slave wishing to be like his master! cheesy[/s]
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by nwaanambra1(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
[s]Did I strike a nerve with the Osu question? [/s] cheesy

[s]Like I said, you're just an irrelevant frustrated IPOB tout so I didn't expect much from you in the first place.

Now scram![/s]

if only u know where any nerve is positioned then i would av been worried about u striking it. cheesy

move on SLAVE! ur masters doesn't even take cognizance of your efforts! cheesy

SLAVE will always remain a slave no matter the garb he puts on! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by ocelot2006(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:

Buhari while responding to whether it was fair to say a group which killed over 65 persons in a single attack
had been technically defeated, said, “Well, that’s your own description of it. My own description is that they can no longer mobilise enough forces to attack police and army barracks and destroy aircraft like they used to do. They can no longer do that.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/06/buhari-claims-boko-haram-technically-defeated/

Use ur brain. this is so and cant be disputed.

Funny thing is that the destruction of Boko Haram as a cohesive conventional force that could attack barracks was achieved by GEJ's 6 months offensive, long before the Buhari administration. So you guys dont bring anything new to the table. Whats quite certain is that Buhari is yet to defeat Boko Haram as a TERROR GROUP that attacks soft targets (population centres), something thats pretty much the main objective of every terror group.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Deepfreezer(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2016
The Dullard himself, buhari want to intimidate ND with his army hahahaha. I pity the ones that will be deployed.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by sweetgala(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2016
YourMrBoo:
The more attention you give to the Niger delta area..
The more prone the NE is subjected to surprise attacks by bokoharamists..

You cannot fight two fronts and expect efficient result..

Rip to those that will die in NE because if this misappropriation and cluelessness of Mr. President.

You can not let illegality and safety of citizens be left unaddressed for the sake of not wanting to fight on town fronts.

It is known that the spate of kidnapping, piracy and militancy has increased in the ND in recent months.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by fulanimafia: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2016
Osu, nerves exist all over your body and are not positioned in any specific part, a basic fact you would have known if you were not selling gala in traffic jams all day.

Imagine the IPOB vermin disturbing us every day with his cries for freedom, suddenly calling his oppressors slaves grin

We will continue to contain your madness like we've been doing since 1966. Silly conquered Osu tongue.

nwaanambra1:

[s]if only u know where any nerve is positioned then i would av been worried about u striking it. cheesy

move on SLAVE! ur masters doesn't even take cognizance of your efforts! cheesy

SLAVE will always remain a slave no matter the garb he puts on! grin[/s]
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by bejeria101(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2016
Move the pentagon there,mumu
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Azeebi(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2016
That showed how serious the president is with diversification, N39.9. Billion for oil exploration in the North-East and N29 billions for the expected sector to lead the so-called diversification drive (Agriculture), holding on to oil ministry, shifting budget's faulty misadventures to so-called created cabals and sending military men to intimidate criminals and well-meaning agitators of circumstances.
I never like GEJ, but PMB's government with 3 years to go is to me grosssly under-qualified to rule any civilised state in the 21st century. My opinion though.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by alaskido(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Good work Mr President. How are you sure these officers you are sending to the creeks will not be the ones doing the bunkering after they have chased out the boys who rightfully own the crude oils. We saw this happen in Rivers State. Military men were siphoning oil from a broken pipeline and was caught by a commissioner from the Petroleum ministry while inspecting pipelines in the area.

Baba, you can vouch for yourself but you cannot vouch for your workers.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
ocelot2006:

Funny thing is that the destruction of Boko Haram as a cohesive conventional force that could attack barracks was achieved by GEJ's 6 months offensive, long before the Buhari administration. So you guys dont bring anything new to the table. Whats quite certain is that Buhari is yet to defeat Boko Haram as a TERROR GROUP that attacks soft targets (population centres), something thats pretty much the main objective of every terror group.
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. By the time Jonah-daft was leaving, at least Evil boko was still in charge of 9 LGA. Besides why did the fool had to wake up only when the elections was about to happen? does it mean if there was no election for yrs to come, he wouldnt have woken up. sorry, ur line of story is stale. Baba has brought far more to the table than u can ever think. he came on board and got to work immediately.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2016
tete7000:

You have vandals who go into bushes under cover of darkness and clandestinely blow up pipelines and hijack people. If you have been to the creeks before you ll understand how difficult it is to police thousands of kilometre pipeline that criss cross the landscape. Military wont eradicate vandalism. Only community collaboration and dialogue can. Military option failed in the past.

Wonders shall never end..............
we are talking of suicide bombers and u are here talking about petty criminals. i am down here in SS so i need not ur sermon about creeks or swamps. Because the military has been unleashed doesnt mean there still wont be community collaboration. Military option had serious successes in the past.
Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by ibietela2(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2016
Demdem:

Buhari while responding to whether it was fair to say a group which killed over 65 persons in a single attack
had been technically defeated, said, “Well, that’s your own description of it. My own description is that they can no longer mobilise enough forces to attack police and army barracks and destroy aircraft like they used to do. They can no longer do that.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/06/buhari-claims-boko-haram-technically-defeated/

Use ur brain. this is so and cant be disputed.

So because they can no longer attack army and police barracks they have been "defeated technically"?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta by Demdem(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2016
ibietela2:

So because they can no longer attack army and police barracks they have been "defeated technically"?

Yes, technically they have because what they were doing with ease during Jonah-daft cursed rule, taking territories and raising flags at will and annexing a domain as large as Belgium nder the drunkards nose isnt possible any longer in our nation.
Does it mean the war is over.........Of cos not. A lot still needs to be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter / Photos From The Swearing-in Of 43 Ministers By President Buhari / Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.