Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode (28054 Views)

Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by exlinkleads(f): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2016
Permanent Secretaries Present Gifts To Lagos State Gov.'s Wife, Mrs. Bolanle Ambode On Her Birthday

Wife of Lagos State Governor, Mrs. Bolanle Ambode, Head of Service, Mrs. Olabowale Ademola and Body of Permanent Secretaries in the State, presented gifts to the wife of the Governor on her 52nd birthday, at the Lagos House, Ikeja, on Monday, February 15, 2016.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/02/permanent-secretaries-present-gifts-to.html

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by snazzy5050(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2016
happy birthday ma,....... but this cards are they not too big and much?? lipsrsealed
lemme mind my business

2 Shares

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by BreezyCB(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2016
Happy Birthday e ma last
Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by neweraomo: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2016
HBD
Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Phatbutty: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2016
Its cool though
Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by austinoeze(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2016
Good 4 her

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Sasuwa(f): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2016
Fellow nairalander today is my birthday, help celebrate it.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by lilmax(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2016
The one on blue go well shocked

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2016
All I know and want to know is that the woman in blue is endowed and I also know I'm not the only one staring at her bossom.
Typical MILF.

3 Likes

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by ChappyChase: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2016
snazzy5050:
happy birthday ma,....... but this cards are they not too big and much?? lipsrsealed
The thing be like standing mirror!

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by cutetopsey(f): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Happy bdy ma

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Fisayo1212: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2016
Happy Bday 2 u ma

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by tiswell(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2016
Happy birthday,her excellency may the good Lord bless your new age.

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by McMayowa(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2016
Phepherity of the highest Order

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Famzius and famziats.

I smell famzing

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by kceewhyte(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2016
I hope this gift will not maKe naira go up by 2moro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by pretydiva(f): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Na dust go kill these cards,cos after 2day dem go abandon am

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Bayokun(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2016
she is beautiful and elegant. Have u ever seen a rich man with an ugly wife?

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by INTROVERT(f): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Segadem(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by tiswell(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Sasuwa:
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Segadem(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Bayokun:
she is beautiful and elegant. Have u ever seen a rich man with an ugly wife?

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by obaival(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2016
D cake or d big card or d men?

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Ehins22(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by guruvick(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2016
B
Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by prestige2013: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2016
Sasuwa:

Happy Birthday, be proud of yourself cause your next birthday will be more celebrated than the one above.

Share the gala share the coke.......

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2016
All na wash...Their own SACK LETTERS dey road dey CUM grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Dottore: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Eye service everywhere

1 Like

Re: Permanent-Secretaries Present Birthday Gifts To Bolanle Ambode by Sasuwa(f): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2016
prestige2013:

Happy Birthday, be proud of yourself cause your next birthday will be more celebrated than the one above.

Share the gala share the coke.......
thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zulum Hails UAE For Convicting Boko Haram Sponsors, Messages Buhari / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.