Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Dangote Is Now Producing Quality Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Is Now Producing Quality Products (922 Views)

Aquilaz Amazes Me With Quality Products / Why Aliko Dangote Is Bad For Nigeria - Feyi Fawehinmi / Dangote Is Richer Than Trump, Abramovich, Oprah Put Together – FORBES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Is Now Producing Quality Products by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2016
The Dangote sugar and salt sachets that I bought the other day appears to be of a high quality unlike the ones they floaded the market with during GEJ Administraion.

The products are now as pure as crystals unlike the previous that was like dust and dificult to dissolve.

They have also re-packaged the product and it is export worthy. kudos to them.
Re: Dangote Is Now Producing Quality Products by Sparklequeen(f): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Pictures
Re: Dangote Is Now Producing Quality Products by playtheblues(f): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2016
My dog now washes his hands after eating since Buhari's administration.

Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Dangote Is Now Producing Quality Products by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 16, 2016
Sparklequeen:
Pictures
Sugar

Old

Vs

New

(1) (Reply)

Sachet Water Now N20 And A Bag N200 In Owerri (IMSU) / See What Nigerian Banks Charge You For Online Dollar Transaction In Naira / Are You Tire Of Job Seeking...then,you Must Read This On Nylon Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.