Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,370 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) (2962 Views)

Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by platinumnk(f): 3:57am On Jul 08, 2009
The Media killed my baby!! cry cry cry

how come they never posted these pics?

Below is the photographic evidence, including early shots of Michael in the late 70s as a teenager, one where the Vitiligo is visible on the side of his face, another from a book I have that was published in 1984 that shows Michael's face and neck covered in blotches once the heat from the stage lights caused his makeup to melt. If Michael was bleaching his skin, it would all be the same color. Take a look at any Vitiligo victim and their skin looks the same. It's possible he used a bit of bleach to try to even it out further since his case is pretty severe though it's doubtful, given how much of his skin is still uneven and dark vs. light, though it's mostly makeup that he uses to even it out. There is no cure for Vitiligo and it gets progressively worse. Also included are a few shots of Michael from the Brazilian version of his "They Don't Care About Us" Spike Lee directed music video, most of the shots feature his bare chest completely powdered so it looks normal but a few shots made it into the video prior to his make-up job. And lastly, the picture of Michael's leg comes from a court appearance Michael missed claiming he was bitten by a spider and had to go to the hospital. The judge didn't believe him and made him submit photographic evidence of the alleged spider bite, which was in fact real, and it further showcases some of the best pictures of his skin disease. There's no doubt that Michael isn't lying about having the disease, so you can tell all those non-believers to eat it! There are some people who have suggested that Michael also suffers from Lupus, and in the Thriller-era picture where Michael's face looks red some have said that's typical of a Lupus rash. Michael has also been a generous supporter of Lupus foundations, it is a possibility though unconfirmed.

The following are un-doctored original photographs. Obviously the press would never release these (kind of like they never release of Michael playing and hugging little girls - of which there are thousands out there, instead they just show him with little boys, in an attempt to try to make him seem "obsessed" with boys, despite the fact that his charity work as always included boys and girls at about an equal ratio). Without further due - here are the pix

Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by Monicaa: 4:00am On Jul 08, 2009
wow!!!
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 08, 2009
ewwww
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by xoxoxo(f): 4:01am On Jul 08, 2009
Someone taped the memorial service for me, I am watching it now.  I can't stop crying

are those pics (soars) real?
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by sexyLeamon(f): 4:08am On Jul 08, 2009
this man was killed alive I tell you shocked and the media never show this shocked shocked
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by platinumnk(f): 4:16am On Jul 08, 2009
xoxoxo:

Someone taped the memorial service for me, I am watching it now. I can't stop crying

are those pics (soars) real?

yes they are real and undoctored, i watched his interviews very closely, u can even see it for urself!

sexyLeamon:

this man was killed alive I tell you shocked and the media never show this shocked shocked

yes he died from a broken heart, the media knew he was telling the truth and persecuted him.

So much emotional, and physical pain he was going through.

aghh mike, i cant believe ur heart just stopped, it couldnt take it anymore! I cant blame it, under such pressure ordinary ppl would have cracked.

Michael, Im sincerely sorry for what the media has done, to u. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Even when hes dead they still wont let him alone! cry cry
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by SeanT21(f): 4:18am On Jul 08, 2009
I always believed MJ when he said he had Vitiligo.Michael never wanted to be white.RIP MJ!!
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by Monicaa: 4:19am On Jul 08, 2009
I wonder where those ones that accused him of the molestation. The little boy and his family. Where are they now? angry angry angry  That was the beginning of his broken heart.
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by sexyLeamon(f): 4:22am On Jul 08, 2009
Monicaa:

I wonder where those ones that accused him of the molestation. The little boy and his family. Where are they now? angry angry angry That was the beginning of his broken heart.
how I wish I knew them only God knows what would have happend angry
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by Monicaa: 4:24am On Jul 08, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I feel you, with this pain I'm feeling, they are lucky I can't see them lol
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by platinumnk(f): 4:25am On Jul 08, 2009
sexyLeamon:

2nded!!! angry angry angry

but then again Mike wouldnt like that, but then again. . .  they need to be punished angry
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by iou111: 4:32am On Jul 08, 2009
M.J practically lived 4 d world. he tried living his life but the "world" despised him. RIP MJ *sobs*
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by kissmebaby(f): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2009
@poster, i just hope u wont be the next to commit suicide over jacksons death!

if e too pain u, kuku die follow the guy na!

pple die everyday, i see no big deal with this one!

why force sorrow and bitterness on other pple

nonesense!
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by uzwu: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2009
It's so sad. Michael rest in perfect peace
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by spikedcylinder: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2009
Na wa o.
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by obinna5000(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2009
MJ has always said that the reason for his surgeries are because of the skin disease. It was just too bad. I'm surprised he managed to live this long.
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by platinumnk(f): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2009
kissmebaby:

nonesense!

yeah ordinary ppl are in the guiness book for the most donations to charity?

my dear he was far from ordinary, if u feel that way then this thread serves no purpose to you.

Dismissed angry
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by wunmilyn(f): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2009
oh no dis in so sad cry cry cry

anyway he has gone to rest
may his gentle soul rest in peace
but then, i miss me .
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by amebono11: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
awwww see pics of my miko ajasi ooooo

dis guy saw hell right from the day he came into this world and the day he died
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by mamagee3(f): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
This man really endured a lot, now he would have peace.
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2009
And how do you know he's not with Abacha? undecided
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by ifyalways(f): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2009
He really had lots of troubles and torments while he wa alive,i hope and pray he finds peace now,i swear. sad
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by sweetpie23: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2009
at least now they will leave him alone
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by UNLEASHED(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2009
o m g ! ! ! !
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by spicy007(f): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2009
i have two friends with vitiligo and i know how bad it can get, with regards to self-esteem.
at least now, MJ can rest in peace. He didn t know but he touched my life and helped me through trying times through his inspiring songs.
God bless you and may you find peace in Heaven.
Re: If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) by nacom2(f): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2009
kissmebaby:

nonesense!

@ Kissmebaby

Only a dumb and senseless person with such a stupid user name such as yours can post such.

This thread aint for you so why not buzz off and go commit suicide. Who force sorrow on you anyway angry lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Leaked Pictures Of Riri Wearing Clothes / Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back. Incredible!!! / 2face Idibia #throwback Pictures You Never Saw (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.