Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) (63302 Views)

EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
you have been catched ntoooooooooooor tongue

Catched ni kan kor, cached ni.

Wo osaro o angry angry
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Bamz(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
kilokeys:
I can go to jail for her grin

Your folks will be proud of you. smiley
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by bizhop101(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
I KNOW WHERE SHE HIDE 8
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by babafirst(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nelkoko:
Wallai if i c dis babe i go hide her 4 ma house. Efcc dey crase? Warafuq
Loool.
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pretty Kor.. Fine ni
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by bolex04(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nelkoko:
guy...u be comedian...abi efcc ya were ni...
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by bolex04(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
sdindan:

but maryam6 you fine pass that girl naaw. so why you de vex?
she wan steal am...
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by chichriso: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
How much did she steal.

Dodo she stole more than Amaechi and Fashola, that are walking freely in this country?
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by platido(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
the way Nigerian ladies re bleaching dz days she might bleach n turn black 1 tym..EFCC no fit catch am.
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Henovy: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
koikoi2:
EFCC is mad. That girl is in my house. I even proposed to her on d 14th. Nothing will make me hand her over except dey give me #150 billion.
The crook is in your house? Please note that no liar will make heaven!
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmm! Funny enough she and her mom and her Brother are all declared wanted by the EFCC. Heres a pic of her mom and brother declared wanted by the commission. grin

1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by ulster: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kletch:
Pls if you dont know her, keep quiet. Not every story is true. This is a set up by her step mum and step brother over her fathers wealth. Late sekibo. Inc president. She is innocent and its a family matter. Saw this in LIB

true, i know the story....her step mum and supposed brother who was not fathered by her late father.....
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kletch:
Pls if you dont know her, keep quiet. Not every story is true. This is a set up by her step mum and step brother over her fathers wealth. Late sekibo. Inc president. She is innocent and its a family matter. Saw this in LIB

How can it be a setup when both her step-mom and Brother are all declared wanted including her by EFCC? get your facts right before coming here to spew rubbish. Smh
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by DeRay98(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
The generation social media lacking in knowledge of history. Nneka the pretty serpent recks lives, pretty girls know the charm they possess hence they are green snakes in green grass. Deadly as viber looking harmless as a python.
For sympathizers, if she had forged document to empty your uncle's account at a your uncle was to finally fulfill his long overdue promise. You would swaer the deadly juju for her.
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by AmmarOscar(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
CastedDude:
The woman pictured below has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on charges of conspiracy and forgery. Read the EFCC press release below;

https://www.facebook.com/officialefcc/photos/a.510716818950813.114939.509762239046271/1044073702281786/?type=1&theater
What concern EFCC with beauty? I hope it will be given death sentence
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:

All those that made these comments should be arrested with immediate effect.
Offenses: trying to fvck the 'alleged' criminal babe instead of turning her over to the EFCC so that they can fvck her up in the legal way!

E-fvcking sha
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by cedargroove: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nelkoko:

Walahai...... You be wayray grin
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chai!!!

This is too bad. Her being pretty won't drop the charges against her.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by kynkyn: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Complexion: Fair!!!! OMG.... EFCC una no know the difference between fair, dark etc again Abi na photoshop!!! Check the lady n correct una self ooo
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by kynkyn: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Complexion: Fair!!!! OMG.... EFCC una no know the difference between fair, dark etc again Abi na photoshop!!! Check the lady n correct una self ooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Una get problem for nairaland, must u use pretty on the headline?
Some times Ana go use "this pretty young girl is missing" or "see what this pretty young girl did to her housemaid"
Haba!!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
kraftykc:

How can a person be "innocent" and steal at the same time. The lady is pretty, but that shouldn't becloud our judgement; she's potentially guilty.
how do u knw she's guilty?, has any1 heared her side of the story?.
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by P0intBlank(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nelkoko:

Lol grin. Maybe when she empties ur house you will
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by ulster: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:

How can it be a setup when both her step-mom and Brother are all declared wanted including her by EFCC? get your facts right before coming here to spew rubbish. Smh

the people declared wanted with her, are her mum and brother.....
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by hartson(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
menix:
If i see this gal, i swear she go don born for me before EFCC go see am...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
There's nothing in this life like a pretty face sha. Psychologists have studied it.

I don't even know whether to say hope they catch her or hope she gets away lol.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Zonto231(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Beautiful Criminal
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Harmony222(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
EFCC u don dey mad abi? undecided
How much did she steal? Can it be compared to what the politicians are stealing n yet you acknowledge them to and fro the streets... Abi no be person tiff $1m hide for soak away? Abi no ppl tiff $2.1b arms deal?? Abi no be person return $3b to Feds yet una no probe am? The list is endless buh you only take petty thieves serious cause they are vulnerable..
Pls get a job EFCC SHIIIIIT!!!
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by hyperflex(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided undecided
Oh so sorry! I thought he meant the lady in the post. Some guys r Yeye sef.
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
ulster:

the people declared wanted with her, are her mum and brother.....

Go to LIB and read her story der.
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by Adexswagx(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nelkoko:

Lolz u self na efcc
Re: EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
hyperflex:

Oh so sorry! I thought he meant the lady in the post. Some guys r Yeye sef.

It's fine.

Don't mind him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.