Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Help Me Good People,my Life,my Career And My Academics Are Now In Jeopardy! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me Good People,my Life,my Career And My Academics Are Now In Jeopardy! (714 Views)

How Can I Start A Career In Academics? / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career / Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Good People,my Life,my Career And My Academics Are Now In Jeopardy! by SoftThImy1(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2016
I know this sounds weird,I shouldn't even be doing this,buh I felt I should take any chances that would come my way.

I lost my parents as soon as I got admitted to read pharmacy in a prestigious university. I didn't let that to let me down,family members have been helping until recently,they started acting funny.. Telling me different stories.. Telling me they had children to take care of too. I never liked begging and I hate disappointment when been promised.. That had prompted me to do some petty works on campus buh my academics are just too strenious and bulky for me to do that.

Actually my story is this,two weeks ago,I engaged myself in a runs,I was able to fetch my school fees and some cash.I withdrew it from bank to pay it the following day.. Buh that night,unfortunately I was robbed. Took everything away.. I had been so down since then.. I had tot of killing myself.. Cos I have tried every means to get money,everyone keeps saying the economy is bad.

Please sir and ma.. If anyone could help me,I would be so grateful.. I am a probating student and this is my last chance. Exams starts this weekend.. Please people,help me!
Re: Help Me Good People,my Life,my Career And My Academics Are Now In Jeopardy! by Ginaz(f): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2016
SoftThImy1:
I know this sounds weird,I shouldn't even be doing this,buh I felt I should take any chances that would come my way.

I lost my parents as soon as I got admitted to read pharmacy in a prestigious university. I didn't let that to let me down,family members have been helping until recently,they started acting funny.. Telling me different stories.. Telling me they had children to take care of too. I never liked begging and I hate disappointment when been promised.. That had prompted me to do some petty works on campus buh my academics are just too strenious and bulky for me to do that.

Actually my story is this,two weeks ago,I engaged myself in a runs,I was able to fetch my school fees and some cash.I withdrew it from bank to pay it the following day.. Buh that night,unfortunately I was robbed. Took everything away.. I had been so down since then.. I had tot of killing myself.. Cos I have tried every means to get money,everyone keeps saying the economy is bad.

Please sir and ma.. If anyone could help me,I would be so grateful.. I am a probating student and this is my last chance. Exams starts this weekend.. Please people,help me!

Jehovah is your strength, dont stop believing.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Good People,my Life,my Career And My Academics Are Now In Jeopardy! by darkenkach(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
You have tots of killing yourself what stopped you?
Re: Help Me Good People,my Life,my Career And My Academics Are Now In Jeopardy! by asalimpo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
darkenkach:
You have tots of killing yourself what stopped you?
Fantasy thoughts that good people like you would come to his aid. You good gift could save a soul and rescue a destiny. (no sarcasm intended)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Revit (structural/architecture) Tutor / Help A Confused Young School Leaver / 5 Reasons You Will Always Be Broke. (nosy Gist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.