Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Unn Post Ume Postponed? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Post Ume Postponed? (1423 Views)

UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 / JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unn Post Ume Postponed? by amanze15(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2009
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Postponement of Post-UME UNN
This is to inform the general public that the post-UME Screening Exercise for admission
into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, originally scheduled for the 10th and 11th of July
2009 has been postponed indefinitely. This is due to logistic reasons. Further
information on the new date shall be communicated subsequently.
A.I. Okonta
Ag. Registrar
Re: Unn Post Ume Postponed? by amanze15(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2009
why due to logitics my foot after weeks of preparation it is really bad for the growth of education angry
Re: Unn Post Ume Postponed? by taylor58: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2009
I dont really know what is happening to the nigerian society as a whole.the educational sector is falling and tearing apart.only God knows when the sun will rise again.as a student am so heartbroken to know that the examination that i have been preparing for LONG is now postponed.OH GOD HOW LONG SHALL WILL BE SAVED FROM THIS UNSTABLE LEADERSHIP.PLEASE ALL STUDENT SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO PRAY FOR NIGERIA.DSENATOR SAY SO

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info About Adekunle Ajasin's Postume Date / Get Unilag Past Questions Online /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.