Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital And Earn #100k Per Single Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital And Earn #100k Per Single Deal (1020 Views)

Whatsapp Seminar:simple way to earn 100k monthly & how to get 75k loan.Nov25&26 / How To Start Export Brokerage Wit N2500 Internet Data On Laptop Or Android Phone / Import And Export Brokerage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital And Earn #100k Per Single Deal by Seuniyiola: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Good day Everyone, Pls before we proceed i will like you to take note of these rules.
Rule 1:
Do not drop your email address here. All information and relevant details will be released here.

Rule 2:
Do not drop any link in this thread neither should you promote any product or service.

Note: This thread is opened to liberate jobless and underemployed youth and also those that want to change their status financially.

I am here to reveal to you the secret of starting an online Export Brokerage Business which many don't know about. I know that most Nigerians doing this business do not like to teach other and be angry that I'm revealing this business to you but i don't care, all i aim is to help my fellow Nigerians who are willing to obtain financial freedom.

Export Brokerage Business is one of best business in 2016 you can engage in and earn up to #100-150k per single deal as a beginner. With the situation of things in Nigeria like the high dollar rate the economy is driving us at venturing into exportation and discouraging importation in any form. This is a golden opportunity for you.

WHAT IS EXPORT BROKERAGE BUSINESS
Export Brokerage Business is all about linking foreign companies (buyers) sourcing for product like cocoa, ginger, cotton, rubber seeds, saseme seeds in large quantities together with local farming companies in Nigeria who deals in this products in large quantities.
Mind you all process of this business will be run online you don't need to see either the buyer or the seller or submit or sign any paper or own an office all you nee is the knowledge of how to start this business.

All you need to start this business are:
A phone
email address
Internet connection

if you have these tools there is nothing on earth that will stop you from starting business all is set you are good to go.
Note: I am not saying this business doesn't require any document all documents for exporting are already gotten by the local farming companies which are accredited by Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC) so no fears.

Foreign countries like UK, USA, Canada, Kenya etc are in dying need of agro products and are looking for who will link them to dealers in charcoal, gallstone, cocoa seeds, ginger which are abundant in Nigeria.

This Export Brokerage Business doesn't require any formal experience. Yo u can be doing it right from your room spending few hours online and making few calls, you can also do it in a cyber cafe if you don't have a laptop. Finding foreign companies who are serious is not hard to find like most people think it is.

This business requires three steps which are:
1. Find a group of foreign buyers who are in need of a product which are very numerous with a secret portal.
2. Locate a farming company who sell and deal in this particular product.
3 the two of them together and get paid.

Anyone that can read email can do this business. I know alot of people a saying export brokerage business involves huge capital to start or you need connection or you must be a guru before you start ALL LIES.

let's say a foreign company needs cocoa seeds in bags worth #1,000,00 and they are getting supplies through you, your commission will be 10% which is #100,000 no story without lifting a single bag of cocoa seed. Well, the ball is in your court act wisely and swiftly.

To start the business you should get the Export Brokerage Business Manual

Inside the manual i have listed:
1. Where to get genuine foreign buyers.
2. Where to find farming companies in Nigeria that have required exporting documents and recognized with the NEPC.
3. Products that are in high international demand.
4. How to official message foreign buyers and make them get supplies through you.
5. Reliable farming companies that will pay you and will not run away with your money.
6. When to know when your money is ready for collection.

To get your copy call 08174306244

Re: Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital And Earn #100k Per Single Deal by exportagent: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
How much?
Can you deliver the manual to me in Ikotun ?
Re: Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital And Earn #100k Per Single Deal by Afoskalex(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Following
Re: Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital And Earn #100k Per Single Deal by Bigmind(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
So far, how much have you made as a result of rendering this service?

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Has Refused To Refund My Money / The Roundtable Lagos - Free Business Development And Networking Forum / Thug Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.