Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Foster Pens Reds Deal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Foster Pens Reds Deal (568 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foster Pens Reds Deal by tysante(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2009
United have confirmed that Ben Foster has agreed terms on a new contract extension, which will see him remain at Old Trafford until at least June 2013.

The United goalkeeper, who joined the Reds back in the summer of 2005, said he was glad to commit himself to Old Trafford for a further four years.

"I’m really happy to commit my future to the club," he told ManUtd.com. "The team spirit here is fantastic and working along side Edwin and Tomasz has been a great influence on my career.” Reds boss Sir Alex Ferguson sees the England international keeper as United's potential future no.1 and the heir to Edwin van der Sar's jersey.

“We are delighted that Ben has signed a new four-year deal," the boss added. "Ben is seen as one of the best young goalkeepers in England and we genuinely see him as a successor to Edwin.”
Get more soccer news from www.boxeighteen.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Confident Of Securing Chelsea's John Terry / Should John Terry Go To Man City? / Ferguson Looks Forward To New Challenge With Birmingham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.