Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,599 members, 7,801,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Wole Soyinka Government High School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wole Soyinka Government High School (26578 Views)

The House Wole Soyinka Lived At The OAU Campus Turned To Museum (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) / Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by igraman(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
s
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by chynie: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
NOC1:
immortalizing they living good work, your great works will always speak for you at all times.
Do good always.

he is supposed to have died first
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Bolade005: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
We are proud of you CB. We are proud to be linked to your successes. Ahoy

This should be a reminder to us all, if you live a good life - even long after you're gone, you'd still be remembered.
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by winilove(f): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
You are a very Intelligent man... I respect you Sir
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Only in Nigeria!

Initially, when I saw the first picture, I assumed the statue's afro was unusually pale.

Now after seeing the second pisha! You would agree with me that wole's hair looks like jesus's halo
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Osquare88(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
erayo2GCA:
Mr soyinka the souls that have died as a result of Cultism you created must surely hunt you down
The aim and objective of creating cultism back den will forever save him
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
chynie:

he is supposed to have died first
not necessarily
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by MropeEleniyan00(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Derious CBT himself
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
INTROVERT:
Ok
am urgently in need of a job o. preferably the position of a principal or provost. copies of ma creds on their way
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by olajizz01(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kudos to Aregbe,people may against him as a result of financial constraint,but i know that the end will justifies the mean.
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by chynie: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
not necessarily

all na wash angry
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by yetunsbay(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
kayus4luv2:
This idiot ogbeni knows nothing about priority. the schools currently in osun have you paid their workers salaries. heard this incompetent governor has been begging for another bail out adding more debts to the purse of osun state i am ashamed this fool is my state governor
if u want lagoon; come & have it
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by nijanigga: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
mccoy47:
Must dey put his ugly statue dia? angry
IPOB let's see your shapeless head.Nobody knows anything about you, other than your faceless ranting.
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
chynie:

all na wash angry

Asin eh!
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by RALPHOW(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
PRYCE:
Soyinka has lost it!

Soyinka the once Social activist has turned partisan at his age.... and see who he's colluding with! SMH!

Osun Workers are highly disappointed in Soyinka, associating yourself with Aregbesola who is owing workers 8months salary, workers children are out of school, workers are loosing their love once because of N1,000 drug and the GOVERNOR is spending Millions of Naira on this no sense, when workers are Hungry. There is God.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Enes22(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aregbe! Pls pay me my NYSC state alawe abeg, is it fair that I served in ur state 4 a whole year n not even a month state alawe I receive. Beko my account is still active cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Wyttcat: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nice! A higher institution has been named after Soyinka in Guinea Conakry for sometime now..
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
PRYCE:
Soyinka has lost it!

Soyinka the once Social activist has turned partisan at his age.... and see who he's colluding with! SMH!

No one can be entirely non partisan since you agree with another groups idealogy while u disagree with the other. Infact it is hypocritical pretending no be neutral when it comes to ideology since every school of thought is founded by some people no matter how few..... Obj tore his pdp card but the action makes him align with anything anti pdp.....

In summary let soyinka be!
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Sultanchidi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
G1gbolahan:
Kudos to Ogbeni for his investments in education even amidst tight corners. The results will outlive him and Osun will be grateful to Aregbesola at some point. For he has made tough decisions, but he has made them with the future of the state in mind, and not necessarily his name
investment in osun state education ke. Bros come and c d quality of schools in ilesa and quality of students dey produce it's nothing 2 write abt

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Sultanchidi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Best governor in Nigeria by far
u wil b a great comedian in future

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by doveda: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
olajizz01:
Kudos to Aregbe,people may against him as a result of financial constraint,but i know that the end will justifies the mean.

Why are you so daf_?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by olajizz01(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
doveda:

Why are you so daf_?
Your stupidity stinks.
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by fekbam(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
This prayer is for those singing praises of the governor; in the wonderful manner he is handling every aspect of the state, may the Good Lord handle every area of your lives likewise; let me hear your amen.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by doveda: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
olajizz01:
Your stupidity stinks.

Look in the mirrorsmiley

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Abukc(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Gr8 work of argbeshola and shoyinka we proud of yyou keep the work going we are @ our back.
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by adewalesegun: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
These hicked laudable . Remember omo to a o ko a Jo ilee to ako kale. Let the teachers be happy of teaching these wardswards. I am sorry for the future ooo
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by wengerjay(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Old news
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by gwmlogistic: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
PRYCE:
Soyinka has lost it!

It u that has obviously lost it, is speaking against bad governance been partisan. U would prefer he forlicks with fayose. With out any fear or favor aregbesola deserve some commendation, with his merger income capital projects has been a priority. If u compare some states allocation to capital projects, u will weep. A man dat gives u N10 out of N20 is better than the one that gives you N50 out of N1000
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by olaezebala: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
This na last year news na and you come paint am like say na yesterday the silly thing happen?
Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by Kennydoc(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
G1gbolahan:
Kudos to Ogbeni for his investments in education even amidst tight corners. The results will outlive him and Osun will be grateful to Aregbesola at some point. For he has made tough decisions, but he has made them with the future of the state in mind, and not necessarily his name

Osun is obviously reaping the benefit of the billions spent on Opon Imo, with their 29th position in 2015 WASSCE. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Government High School by ogundeleai(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
doveda:

Your wisdom is laughable
Your own wisdom is also full of erroneous and unsubstantiated news you are reading or hearing far away. Be positive minded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Fire Kills Abbah Kyari, The Ex-borno Auditor General / Senate Passes Bills To Establish 10 Tertiary Institutions. / 11-Year-Old Naomi Oloyede Addressing UNODC International Conference In Vienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.