Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Vikings Season 5 is here - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vikings Season 5 is here (34787 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Season 5 Full Episode / Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Can't wait for Next thursday!!
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Saronna: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ragner:

Rollo?? The Dude that's still Fighting his Bro undecided

Yes. Seriously that dude pisses me off I wouldn't mind if he's dead in the upcoming ep!!
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2016
Ragnar kids wud b scattered all over different thrones of the world.... Cuz dat guy is badass.... I especially like bjorn, nd his two little bros that caught floki.. Dos kids re real vikings of war... Still spying dem sha

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol Ragnar don crase finish
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Rollo will be difficult to defeat
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Men, Rollo Is my 4th Best War Tactician of all time shocked

He Completely Frustrated All Ragner's Plans.

Seems The Director is Lacking in Ideas cos the Number Of Kissy kissy Scenes are too much undecided Especially with that Male Prost Herbert undecided undecided
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by ba7man(m): 5:13am On Apr 02, 2016
Ragner:
Men, Rollo Is my 4th Best War Tactician of all time shocked

He Completely Frustrated All Ragner's Plans.

Seems The Director is Lacking in Ideas cos the Number Of Kissy kissy Scenes are too much undecided Especially with that Male Prost Herbert undecided undecided
I don't get that dude..... all the men are at battle and he's with the women kissing and smooching them.

If they come back and catch him, I don't think they'll spare his life. He makes women happy but I suspect he'll have the opposite effect on men.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2016
ba7man:
I don't get that dude..... all the men are at battle and he's with the women kissing and smooching them.

If they come back and catch him, I don't think they'll spare his life. He makes women happy but I suspect he'll have the opposite effect on men.

Men, that Shii is Just Annoying me...Floki Feels He's a god Tho
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by ba7man(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Ragner:

Men, that Shii is Just Annoying me...Floki Feels He's a god Tho

Same thing I thought too but Floki is beginning to manifest the traits of the seer.

Remember he went to meet the one eyed seer and he was told "I've been waiting for you"...... before he licked Floki palm.

I just hope he's back in Ragners good book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by thatchick: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Love this episode. Defeating Paris is going to be real difficult, impossible sef. Can't wait to see if Ragnar will come up with a great strategy just like "only the dead can take paris" strategy and what he will do with Rollo when they conquer.
Plus I feel floki and Ragnar will become close friends again. It's sad seeing Floki's wife die, she had a good sense of reasoning.

All of lagartha's female warriors just wasted like chicken would have loved to see Viking women battle with Paris men.

Please what's wessex(essex) still doing in story line it doesn't look like the North men are coming back.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by funso77(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's gonna b a great and difficult battle between d northmen (Ragna) and d francs (Rollo) but I don't c Ragna dying in dis 1 coz according 2 d seer, when Ragna wanted 2 know when he will die, he said 'd day a blind man sees him is when he will die', how ironic I suppose. There will b trouble in Paris, remember Oddo's ambition, d king feeling betrayed and am sure all of them cannot just simply watch an outsider, a northman 4 dat matter become anything in there country. But what if a coup actually takes place and d king dies or bn murdered alongside his daughter, will Rollo go back to his pple? I felt pained when Ragna screamed at Rollo ' is dis how u pay me back? When everyone wanted u dead, I saved u!'

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Crownofwealth(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
MEANWHILEVIN EPISODE 8 The defeated Vikings question Ragnar's leadership as they evacuate their camp and move back down-river; Ragnar orders the fleet to beach at a cliff face and unveils an ingenious plan.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Crownofwealth(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
MEANWHILE IN EPISODE 8 The defeated Vikings question Ragnar's leadership as they evacuate their camp and move back down-river; Ragnar orders the fleet to beach at a cliff face and unveils an ingenious plan.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Crownofwealth(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
EPISODE 9 The labors of the Vikings eventually bear fruit as they re-launch their boats within sight of Paris; Aethelwulf and Alfred arrive in Rome and Pope Leo confers honors.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Crownofwealth(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
EPOSODE 10 A fierce battle between the Vikings and the French eventually comes down to Ragnar against Rollo and the outcome seals the fates of the two brothers.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
thatchick:
Love this episode. Defeating Paris is going to be real difficult, impossible sef. Can't wait to see if Ragnar will come up with a great strategy just like "only the dead can take paris" strategy and what he will do with Rollo when they conquer.
Plus I feel floki and Ragnar will become close friends again. It's sad seeing Floki's wife die, she had a good sense of reasoning.

All of lagartha's female warriors just wasted like chicken would have loved to see Viking women battle with Paris men.

Please what's wessex(essex) still doing in story line it doesn't look like the North men are coming back.

Ragner must Come back to Fight Wersex...Remember they Killed His Townsmen he left there to Establish a Settlement...Ragner must have His Revenge
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by walegee(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Will Ragnar die nd that dude banging all ladies in Ragnar's kingdom
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by thatchick: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ragner:

Ragner must Come back to Fight Wersex...Remember they Killed His Townsmen he left there to Establish a Settlement...Ragner must have His Revenge

The way I see it, all Ragnar thinks of is to conquer Paris and it seems after Paris he might go for China. Wessex is not even on his mind at all. Why waste several scenes in d show abt Wessex when it's obvious the northmen are not going there soon.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
thatchick:

The way I see it, all Ragnar thinks of is to conquer Paris and it seems after Paris he might go for China. Wessex is not even on his mind at all. Why waste several scenes in d show abt Wessex when it's obvious the northmen are not going there soon.

Queen Quintex abi Quinsex Has a Son For Ragner and Alphenstein Son, Alfred is also in Wersex...You Really Think the Norsemen won't Go back?
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by thatchick: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ragner:

Queen Quintex abi Quinsex Has a Son For Ragner and Alphenstein Son, Alfred is also in Wersex...You Really Think the Norsemen won't Go back?

Not saying they won't go back, I said it doesn't look like they will be going back soon. The number of scenes for Wessex should be reduced, that's what am saying.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Ragner has Turned to something Else....Imagine! He also Killed Iddu
And Now Quinsex is also dead...which kind Plenty die die be this
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by simongonner: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2016
Ragner:
Ragner has Turned to something Else....Imagine! He also Killed Iddu

And Now Quinsex is also dead...which kind Plenty die die be this
please when is episode 10 of season 4 coming out??
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2016
simongonner:
please when is episode 10 of season 4 coming out??

It will Air Today Thursday. So Expect it online by Friday

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by simongonner: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ragner:

It will Air Today Thursday. So Expect it online by Friday
its online now..Thanks
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by trigar12(m): 1:49am On Apr 23, 2016
Phew!!!! Wot more can I say.... Keeps getting interesting
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Crownofwealth(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2016
Ragnar lodbrok my best character of all time.i really admire his charisma.

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Odkboy23(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2016
vikings season 4b is going to be fire.....now that all of ragnar's are grown up. ...it's going to be more interesting. Ivar is going to be the most ruthless of them all.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by sumon234: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2016
Waiting to see the next... what will happen.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by shurlar50(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Odkboy23:
vikings season 4b is going to be fire.....now that all of ragnar's are grown up. ...it's going to be more interesting. Ivar is going to be the most ruthless of them all.
Ivar the boneless.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Longest time guys... Does anyone here have any idea when the Season 4B would be out?? Can't wait for it
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by frostland(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
at last Vikings season 4 episode 11 is out,I don wait for this film like husband wa him wife da labor room tire
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 2:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Yeah just downloaded it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour / BBNaija: Omashola Participated At A Fashion Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.