Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) (54865 Views)

7 Google Android Apps To Secure Your Android Phones From Virus / What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress / How Can I Remove Default Apps From Nokia 206? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by macapie20(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2016

iykekelvins:
Wow.. I know d girl

Lion! From where?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2016
debdave:
He's saying "make sure you marry the BAE ...to avoid stories that touch.. ABI Acidosis?
see ur face like pirated CDsad
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
so how does this reduce the price of pure water to #5

undecided undecided

Gerrrarahere mehn shiit angry
u have a prob and u need tb joshuasad
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Kylekent59: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
Is that not Rita?
shocked shocked
She is d one. I was d guy wearing white and black. Dey are good
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Freeman50(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Thats cool you know?
sheedy407:
In this season of love, Nokia decided to reward her loyalists with two brand new Lumia phones in a competition.

Now the story.
was just checking my TL and saw the competition, I decided to give it a trial.
I posted this pics and I already forgot I did something like dat dou.
just this evening, my phone rang, it was my friend congratulating me, screaming dat I won.
I has to hang on, rush down to Twitter and the mention from Lumia Nigeria was just it.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2016
pbs4real:
see ur face like pirated CDsad
THANK YOU
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2016
akams2:

Me I go even save the pic in case grin
Seconded!
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2016
wiseone28:
wow...where is my ex at?
Wetin bring ex for this matter!
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
Nigga, No need to be rude

I've seen someone that looks like her around Iba Estate..Nawa uu
he no rude now na just unto flexing thing* Wink*
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2016
debdave:

He's saying "make sure you marry the BAE ...to avoid stories that touch..
ABI Acidosis?
shoro niyen
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2016
phintohlar:
shoro niyen
No be me talk am nah. NA Acidosis ooOohh
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Nokia undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2016
debdave:

No be me talk am nah. NA Acidosis ooOohh
lol
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Mostprecious(f): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Marry her already Mehn! #nicepic
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by happney65: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2016
omolola15:

Mr truth Sayer. Na everybody dey block you for fb. Have you asked yourself why. Incase you don't know you are a RETARD grin cool tongue

Ode..Na Joy block me..No be the truth nii?Sorry I forgot you don't want to hear the truth..Hypocrite... grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
so how does this reduce the price of pure water to #5

undecided undecided

Gerrrarahere mehn shiit angry

Oh...so u sef feel the heat of that 10 naira price baa? Imagine ooo, and d tin is not even cold sef
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by opey112(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2016
ladyF:
Yaaayy congrats. But why you carry her like that when you have not paid bride price grin

Hope it is only one bae you have o, let all your other side **** not come and call you out.
Wetin be your own for the guy matter.leave story
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2016
phintohlar:
lol
ABI nah...lol.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2016
macapie20:

Lion! From where?
wait.. Who follow u tlk nw
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2016
6digitscomrade:
me sef..u sabi dat her friend wey get big barca like tools?
E be like

Shay her name na mary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sneak3(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Is this shadrach Madonna University Okija?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by miomio(f): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2016
sheedy407:
I showcase what is after my heart which she is.
keep showcasing. but hope she remains after ur heart.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2016
sneak3:
Is this shadrach Madonna University Okija?
Mr Segun, its me o.Missed u alot.How far
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sneak3(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2016
sheedy407:

Mr Segun, its me o.Missed u alot.How far

Wow congrats shady.. how u de nah ? longest tym.
Hope u still her from ur friend n room mates back in school. Hafiz, Onome, and co
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by april1dorlarpor(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Hian... Microsoft fully acquired Nokia's mobile division in 2014 so which Nokia are we talking about here.
You might get sued by Nokia and Microsoft respectively for your grave error.
By the way na 950,950XL,550 dem win? If ain't it ain't making sense..... Congratulations tho
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2016
ahahhha i sabi say u go rmba her name walahi...how u go 4get am...u rmba d konck i give dat ur big head the day u cum tell me say u skin her and u still lick the obo?ontop i still chop d whole eba?why u go 4get mary?moral of the story every tool leaves a story...lol
iykekelvins:
E be like

Shay her name na mary?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2016
6digitscomrade:
ahahhha i sabi say u go rmba her name walahi...how u go 4get am...u rmba d konck i give dat ur big head the day u cum tell me say u skin her and u still lick the obo?ontop i still chop d whole eba?why u go 4get mary?moral of the story every tool leaves a story...lol
Oga, Please stop wasting my time if u don't know d girl

What's wrong with ppl on NL
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
sneak3:

Wow congrats shady.. how u de nah ? longest tym.
Hope u still her from ur friend n room mates back in school. Hafiz, Onome, and co
Yes bro, had a voice call woth Hafiz this morning.
I just had a flashback on our football those days, Hahahahaha.
How is work and are you based in lagos?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by macapie20(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
wait.. Who follow u tlk nw

Me, my mouth and my data!! grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sneak3(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
sheedy407:

Yes bro, had a voice call woth Hafiz this morning.
I just had a flashback on our football those days, Hahahahaha.
How is work and are you based in lagos?

Presently working out of Lagos sha. I left Lag 2013 ending, currently working in jos though I might return to lag in future sha.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
sneak3:

Presently working out of Lagos sha. I left Lag 2013 ending, currently working in jos though I might return to lag in future sha.
ok boss.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
hehe oga i sabi u with dis mary..d rob i see here nw is dat it appears u had alot of marys in d past..but how u 4got my veracious konck ur dat ur head is anoda mystery...
iykekelvins:
Oga, Please stop wasting my time if u don't know d girl

What's wrong with ppl on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn How To Stop Your Android Phone From Consuming Your Airtime/data / Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones / The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.