Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) (49118 Views)

SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2016
FlySly05:

Whoa!! Hold it right there lad, don't come up all in my space and give me such attitude. I'm not in anyway connected to any if your problems bruh, besides I'm in no competition with you as to who's older. Good luck with your great age and mediocre personality.

The only thing of worth in your rant is the fact that there isn't any competition. What competition is there between a Cat and a Lion??

Go find your level.

You're a non entity so stop quoting me abeg.
Re: A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) by FlySly05: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The only thing of worth in your rant is the fact that there isn't any competition. What competition is there between a Cat and a Lion??

Go find your level.

You're a non entity so stop quoting me abeg.

EgunMogaji agba ofifo. Kudos
Re: A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2016
FlySly05:

EgunMogaji agba ofifo. Kudos

A weak shot.

FlySly05 Omode Ishe. Congrats.

You of course know that your opinion is worth diddly shyte to me right? grin
Re: A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) by thefakestan: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2016
FlySly05:

I want you to read and know what's going on. Nothing more but your contribution will be immensely appreciated id you have anything to add.

Ok noted.
Re: A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2016
no b lie. I witnessed d concluding part of horror film. d mopol in question is attached to d nestoil boss (datz d building adjacent medplus).

1 Like

Re: A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) by An0nimus: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2016
If you value your phone and your life think twice before capturing a Nigerian Policeman or Army official on camera. Especially when they are misbehaving.
Re: A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) by MindMatics(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2016
Guy man, u try faa. #MindGraphicsStudio

1 Like

Re: A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) by FlySly05: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2016
MindMatics:
Guy man, u try faa. #MindGraphicsStudio

Thanks man, it had yo be done by someone else they will continue with 'their' ways unchecked.
Re: A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) by FlySly05: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

A weak shot.

FlySly05 Omode Ishe. Congrats.

You of course know that your opinion is worth diddly shyte to me right? grin

Egbon EgunMogaji, if its the 5 minutes fame you want. Come and take it and stop taking jabs at me. Balogun E-warriors
Re: A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2016
FlySly05:

Egbon EgunMogaji, if its the 5 minutes fame you want. Come and take it and stop taking jabs at me. Balogun E-warriors

I'm not your egbon, shift forward to find your level.

Next time you'll learn not to quote me just anyhow. You'll soon go back into your inconsequential obscurity whence you came from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chuck Ozulumba Drowns During Excursion In Canada / This Boy Was Caught Trying To Smuggle Out A Laptop After His JAMB Exam / Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.