Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:54 PM

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari (41577 Views)

Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari / ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Elosky20:
imagine talk, where you people nt there when he was summoned by a court to answer for himself. if u like cover him, it is just a matter of time you will nt have mouth to talk again,i pity the children, women and the elderly in that area because soon people will start shouting RULE OF LAW.
When two elephant fight, it is the ground that will feel the pain.

Was Shekau community invaded regarding his arrest? Were his Kinsmen ever harassed?

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by millionaireman: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
ptolomes:
Instead of the elders to tell their son to submit himself to government and answer the questions they kept quiet , when tomplo was busy doing his legit business nobody hear about Niger delta, now breeze blow foul yash show, one girl go gather people de make noise, a whole court tell tompolo to show the guy blanc like say , we no get law, say who him be self ? Abeg make I go buy zobo chop my gala, rubbish make army catch am first e go pay for all the soldiers wey e don kill

Did northern leaders fish out for you the leaders of Boko?

Northern politicians adopted sharia criminal codes. Boko quickly emerged and says it is fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal codes.
How much money from oil has been wasted on fighting Boko?

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by ATERI(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Burger01:
Is Tompolo above the law

Is Babangida above the law? Which of them was first to disregard the law?

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Our mentality is screwed up I swear!!!?

Sane people talking with the brain of a lunatic......money is sweet.....you don't give up your source of daily bread easily...kudos to defenders of the already hidden fugitives....enough of me, what say you!!!
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by airsaylongcon: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Only because of tompolo na only ijaw people nai everybody know. What about we isoko? What about itsekiri? Urhobo? Okpe? We no get oil 2? Escravos na itsekiri land but how many people day hear their voice? Isoko lands get many oil well but how many people day hear their voice?
Abeg make them arrest tompolo once and for all make my land get peace.
Besides where them day find am go when everybody know say he day for Chevron clinic road Warri?
Government should stop fooling everyone. Everyone here @Warri know that he spends his 24 hours either @express road or @ogbe-ijaw Warri south south

Abeg Urhobo and Okpe what's the difference?

Meanwhile na Oga Tompolo back I dey.

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by mbhs139(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
henrydadon:
in my next life I will make sure I never come to Africa

I can't remember the last time I made any comments on nairaland but this your comment drew me out of my shell. Honestly, If there's another life I don't pray to come to Africa again. It is people like Ankio Briggs that makes the continent in general backward. Imagine her saying the cancellation of a university would course war between the north and the ND. It just shows how dumb she is. And to imagine that that's someone's mother. Gawwwwwd!!!!
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by gillz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Okimski:
Good, we will always protect our own, the real criminals are walking freely and they want us to hand over our bravest. Niger Deltans are not the Idomas who want to throw their finest (David mark) away and settle for children who can't stand when the heat is on.
the idomas are miles ahead of the Niger deltans dat tin wit their stomachs. David mark can as well become a senator frm ur state. We want somebody dat wil make a difference and nt a selfish thief

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by mrjangaweed: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
sunnymaja:
You these evil defender will eventually destroy Nigeria. Is it right for Tompolo for ignore court order? What other due process do you want than court order to arrest a fleeing criminal. If he is right, why was he on the run after all others honour the invitation including Akpobolokemi that was charged with him. Bunch of evil
but it's right for bullharry to ignore court order?

bunch of hypocrites

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Eyor1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
E b lyk xay dx Buhari dn deh mad oh
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by airsaylongcon: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
ptolomes:
Instead of the elders to tell their son to submit himself to government and answer the questions they kept quiet , when tomplo was busy doing his legit business nobody hear about Niger delta, now breeze blow foul yash show, one girl go gather people de make noise, a whole court tell tompolo to show the guy blanc like say , we no get law, say who him be self ? Abeg make I go buy zobo chop my gala, rubbish make army catch am first e go pay for all the soldiers wey e don kill

How many northern leaders including PMD asked Shecow to surrender to Nigerian forces. The Dullard of Daura had the temerity, the audacity to proclaim that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north. Whatever is good for the Jews is good for Uganda. An attack on Gbaramatu is an attack on the Niger Delta. Excluding the pussycat of ubima and his cohorts

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Elosky20: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
eddiebruk:

Was Shekau community invaded regarding his arrest? Were his Kinsmen ever harassed?
yes and mind u that shakau u talk of is faceless and the nigerian army dont knw his real identity. bt they knw tompolo very well.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by IGBOPRINCE: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
peacengine:
How many pipo Buhari wan fight
the dolladiho thinks he can bamboozu all the regions as a terror president.

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by lakeside30: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
analyticalnayos:
Nigeria is finished as a country.

****my own nigeria is not finished
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by repogirl(f): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Am too sleepy to talk too much now but all I will say is True Federalism indeed!

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Bluffly: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nonsense, request Tompolo to surrender himself to the law and be vindicated if he is clean rather than you ranting about a government who is only doing her job.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by ATERI(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
orlarbissy:
When all this issues going to stop in Nigeria?

Say NO to selective justice; it happens around the world

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by SOPIGO: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
doctokwus:
Don't know the brand of ogogoro some of these ND people even take that distorts their senses.
They just end up giving the good ones bad names.
Why can't this dimwit tell Tompolo to submit himself to court.This is d way they have allowed touts and militants become their leaders while good,honest,dedicated men waste away.
Did ur zoology Government obey d court order? Wen d court grant Dasuki bail did Buhari obey d constitution he sworn to protect? Who is fooling who?

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Okimski(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
gillz:
the idomas are miles ahead of the Niger deltans dat tin wit their stomachs. David mark can as well become a senator frm ur state. We want somebody dat wil make a difference and nt a selfish thief
don't come back here and complain nonsense later, as u said Idomas or even benue has not gain anything from him, is good.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by sonnie10: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrMcJay:
This woman thinks she's talking to that drunken fisherman. it was careless talk like this that made Jonathan not to provide a single borehole for Otueke. It took the intervention of outsiders for Otueke to have potable water after 6 years of an Ijaw man as President.

I know of a boy from the ND made a 1st class in Law both at Uni and Law School. He later got an admission offer to Cambridge for his masters. He wrote to these vagabonds in power from the SS and non of them answered him even after pledging to work for them upon his return home. A British body gave him a scholarship and he ended up making a First class in law from Cambridge.

A graduate earns 19,800 per month but the smallest militant granted amnesty earns 5,000 per night on accommodation. Yet, the people are suffering. Old folks without healthcare and social benefits, the waters are poisoned and schools are gang recruitment centers.

Kingsley Kuku was buying houses for runs girls he met on IG and the ND people are suffering. Asari Dokubo founded his university in Benin Republic far away from the reach of his people. Edwin Clark never did anything tangible for the ND people apart from marrying a new wife. This same Ms. Briggs was an adviser under Jonathan and made sure he was ruined with her selfishness.

The Niger Delta needs to find a way of flushing out these set of thieves they are bedeviled with otherwise, a thousand Jonathans can't help them.
After all, it is an Hausa man that ordered the clean up of the oil spill in the ND after their 'brother' refused to do it.

The same you will come here to shout that they were only doing things for their people if they had done otherwise. So you expect people to use their position as public servants to enrich their village people? This is exactly what is wrong with this country, because GEJ did not influence or divert projects to his hometown of Otueke, it is now something to use in criticizing him.

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Eyor1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
makavell:
If he is not guilty y is he running away from efcc useless people dat support militant. no place 4 u 2 take any cover again. if u like run dey most get u,

God purnixh you countlexxly.
Can you ever be innocent before your enermiex?
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by iokpebholo: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
MyGeneration:

LoL... Y not ibadan?
have u heard of d word Coward?
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by godoluwa(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Burger01:
Is Tompolo above the law
is Buhari above the law
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by IGBOPRINCE: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
TPAND:
Why should a minister cancel a university.

Shame on this administration. We don't and have no regard for knowledge,research and development in this country.
What is the senate doing about the cancellation of a whole Maritime University.

We are in for it in this administration
this is the reasons why I don't like those animals in the zoo. The humans with thinking faculty needs to start taking the next step with IPOB.

Imagine the cancellation of a whole maritime university.

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I support the Government of Government Tompolo
u go fear government
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Very narrow and pedestrian argument steeped in fallacies. Concealment of an alleged offender makes you one yourself. How well has the Niger Delta invested the derivation funds they received over time. Is it not the truth that calls for them to be accountable are met with statements that indicate they reserve to themselves the right to spend derivation funds anyhow they please since it belonged to them?
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by godoluwa(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
mbhs139:

I can't remember the last time I made any comments on nairaland but this your comment drew me out of my shell. Honestly, If there's another life I don't pray to come to Africa again. It is people like Ankio Briggs that makes the continent in general backward. Imagine her saying the cancellation of a university would course war between the north and the ND. It just shows how dumb she is. And to imagine that that's someone's mother. Gawwwwwd!!!!
the kind of politics they play in 9ja is shiit & buhari himself is nt guilty of dat. go watch all buhari & his apc utterances about Nigeria during the last presidential election campaign. APC & Buhari has divided this country than b4. bottomline, non of the Nigerian politician including buhari is innocent of corruption, you cant fight corruption with corruption. lets wait & see how far buhari will go with the deployment of army personel to gbaramatu.

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by GANJAFARMER: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
doctokwus:
Don't know the brand of ogogoro some of these ND people even take that distorts their senses.
Why can't this dimwit tell Tompolo to submit himself to court.This is d way they have allowed touts and militants become their leaders while good,honest,dedicated men waste away.
Just like your leprosy infested tribe men that can't survive without the free oil money from the Niger Delta.

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Sant1m: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrMcJay:
This woman thinks she's talking to that drunken fisherman. it was careless talk like this that made Jonathan not to provide a single borehole for Otueke. It took the intervention of outsiders for Otueke to have potable water after 6 years of an Ijaw man as President.

I know of a boy from the ND made a 1st class in Law both at Uni and Law School. He later got an admission offer to Cambridge for his masters. He wrote to these vagabonds in power from the SS and non of them answered him even after pledging to work for them upon his return home. A British body gave him a scholarship and he ended up making a First class in law from Cambridge.

A graduate earns 19,800 per month but the smallest militant granted amnesty earns 5,000 per night on accommodation. Yet, the people are suffering. Old folks without healthcare and social benefits, the waters are poisoned and schools are gang recruitment centers.

Kingsley Kuku was buying houses for runs girls he met on IG and the ND people are suffering. Asari Dokubo founded his university in Benin Republic far away from the reach of his people. Edwin Clark never did anything tangible for the ND people apart from marrying a new wife. This same Ms. Briggs was an adviser under Jonathan and made sure he was ruined with her selfishness.

The Niger Delta needs to find a way of flushing out these set of thieves they are bedeviled with otherwise, a thousand Jonathans can't help them.
After all, it is an Hausa man that ordered the clean up of the oil spill in the ND after their 'brother' refused to do it.
it was a big mistake allowing Gej rule this Nation, he debased the fabric of what a nation should be and elevated miscrants to leaders. Most folks in the region can't even comment against this people in ND or else you are done. Ankio is an opportunistic working so hard to be a leader, but her orientation is flawed. In ijaw land you don't talk as an elder or a chief unless you are backed by militants and cultist. All well meaning Ijaws should stop listening to people like Briggs and recover their dignity. As for PMB the nation should pull its authority or we will forever loose it. If Briggs stands in the way arrest her. I know PMB has guts he should stand up to be counted as the leader who reclaimed our values as a nation. Obj and Y'adua held the values, Gej really destroyed everything polarized us along ethic and religious lines. I know by now he regrets the way he desecrated this nation.
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Jesus5656(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
doctokwus:

Receive Sense in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 / IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) / Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55