Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? (772 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by Obadiah77(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Baba I Don toast babe where we dey do exercise for camp I Don toast babe after she read first reading for church siddon when dem dey do responsorial psalm I toast am before I go do second reading ah still toast am after I come back. so no it's not compulsory but if you do it no one will blame you just spell mumu and crest it on the back of your shirt grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by sinizia: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nah, it's not a must. It depends on both individuals. A lady can be wooed whether at an eatery or a casual place. These days, WhatsApp, BBM and co are the best social platform to woo any lady you like. You get to pour out your heart as much as you like, so before you both meet you'll get to know where you stand with her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by RoyalBlak007: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
..all about the money...the money
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by Obadiah77(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
sinizia:
Nah, it's not a must. It depends on both individuals. A lady can be wooed whether at an eatery or a casual place. These days, WhatsApp, BBM and co are the best social platform to woo any lady you like. You get to pour out your heart as much as you like, so before you both meet you'll get to know where you stand with her.

Wa gbayi
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by Lovetinz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Don't bother to toast her.
Its better if you try to fry her ass first.
She will toast you.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by smartring(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin angry sad grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by VaselineWarrior: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
africa is jus full wit babarian angry

so u wanna toas a girl

as in

u wanna fry am

babarian angry
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by tietie85(m): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2016
Is not compulsory, but taking her out would create a good atmosphere to talk to her
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by vicstar(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2016
the dude above me cool the one bellow me undecided
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Vicstar no dude,but Me!! Yay!! cheesy

"Toast" her where you meet her,at least a little.
It's better,I think an preferred ......for me anyway.
Im not likely ta go out with some random dude that asks.
I need ta have some interest in you first.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by cruzita(f): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2016
its not a must ,u can toast her anywhere buy make sure its in a romantic way,no toast her like agbero
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by boboLIL(m): 6:21am On Feb 17, 2016
If you are dah sharp ,, u can woo her on phone and the outing will be in ur room....
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by Obadiah77(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
cruzita:
its not a must ,u can toast her anywhere buy make sure its in a romantic way,no toast her like agbero

Lol
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by Obadiah77(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
cruzita:

But how best as a lady, would you expect a man to toast you?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Obadiah77:
If shez a yoruba girl, make the "outing" 3 or 4. They just keep that rule in order not to come across as cheap or easy to get.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Take A Girl Out Before Toasting Her? by Obadiah77(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
frenchwine:

If shez a yoruba girl, make the "outing" 3 or 4.
They just keep that rule in order not to come across as cheap or easy to get.

What if she's Igbo?

(1) (Reply)

The Night Was So Young / LADIES/GUYS Would U Date A Tattooed Person?lyk Diz / From Mamagee With Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.