Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws (21921 Views)

Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by AnnaKareninaFan: 3:36am On Feb 17, 2016
Five senators elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress(APC): Abu Ibrahim, Kabir Marafa, Ajayi Boroffice, Olugbenga Ashafa and Suleiman Hunkuyi had on the 27th July 2015 filed a suit(marked FHC/ABJ/CS/651/2015) before a Federal High Court praying the court to sack Saraki and Ekweremadu on the premise that the version of the Senate Standing Orders that was used to conduct the 9th July 2015 election that produced them as President and Deputy Senate President, respectively, was forged.

Following a petition dated 18th December 2015 by the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, Justice Ademola Adeniyi of the Federal High Court in Abuja, yesterday, withdrew from the suit. Ekweremadu alleged that Justice Adeniyi is closely related with some APC chieftains. Adeniyi was directed to hands off the matter by the Chief Judge of the High Court, Justice Ibrahim Auta, while the case file has been moved before Justice Evoh Chukwu of the same court to commence fresh hearing on the matter.

http://dawntodusknews.com/5-apc-senators-petition-to-remove-saraki-hots-up-as-judge-withdraws/
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by chriskosherbal(m): 4:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Law makers your duty is to make laws for the development of the economy not witch hunting one another.

10 Likes

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Great...day don break ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for Okija

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by ajoskele(m): 6:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Prof. Robert Ajayi Boroffice. The next governor of my Ondo state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by princemillla(m): 6:23am On Feb 17, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Law makers your duty is to make laws for the development of the economy not witch hunting one another.

There is nothing like witch hunt Bro, we are talking about forgery. Someone who was supposed to be leading by example is involved in forgery.
Atleast this offense can earn one 3years in kirikiri

For me, let the law take its course

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by BaddieKay(f): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Watching

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by jordyspices: 6:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Stories that touch the heart
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Opinedecandid(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Saraki and Ekeremadu are not the faces of corruption in Nigeria.
They were not responsible for the 2016 Budget Mishap.
They are actually part of the people seeking solutions to the impasse.

LEAVE THEM ALONE.
We Nigerians have woken from our slumber.
we won't let a no-saint few keep vilifying and demonising other Nigerians.

Today, you will call us corrupt, tomorrow, you will say we are criminals.
"He who has no sins, let him cast the first stone"

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Tinubutoto: 6:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Ekweremadu has succeeded in getting an Igbo Judge as the presiding Judge. Let's see how Tinubu can influence Ekweremadu's kinsman to remove him from office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by ORACLE1975(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Next
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Bhella5(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2016
Just speed it up
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Bhella5(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2016
ajoskele:
Prof. Robert Ajayi Boroffice. The next governor of my Ondo state.
isnt there a better and a younger chap APC could present? I never liked that man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Histrings08(m): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Politricks is now order of day

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by ajoskele(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2016
Bhella5:
isnt there a better and a younger chap APC could present? I never liked that man
Tell me why you do NOT like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Lanretoye(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Tinubutoto:
Ekweremadu has succeeded in getting an Igbo Judge as the presiding Judge. Let's see how Tinubu can influence Ekweremadu's kinsman to remove him from office.
Who do u like this?...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2016
do as i do, i dogrin
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by TimeManager(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Wailers sef..... Ekweremadu, with a light & wailing heart, i sympathize with you. When the foolish hangs on to power, they do not have the peace of mind.
Cc; wailing apologists.
The truth has spoken!

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Bhella5(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2016
ajoskele:
Tell me why you do NOT like him.
Too old.

3 Likes

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by harmless011: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Comedians they keep on entertaining us while gang raping the treasury. fuuuck dem all
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Don't remove them.
I hope they loot $900 billion.
I like seeing Nigeria in bad condition
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Adatob(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Zico5(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Good
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by thefakestan: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Surprised ?

Text 411 to ***

ThefakeStan
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by donbrowser(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Politicts in Nigeria is just too dirty and this administration ain't helpin matters. From one court to another and Naira keeps dropping.

1 Like

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by ndaman25: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Kick DAT bastad out
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Zico5(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Tinubutoto:
What u re trying to say is that even if ekweremadu is guilty, his brother will exonorate him just like u re trying to exonorate other from fraud they ve committed. It will take a miracle for any igbo to rule this country cos many do not have single trust in their ability. When integrity is lost nothing remains

4 Likes

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by SporaD8: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2016
This is serious!
What if this kinsmen Judge for once decided to thread the path of nobility, becomes blind to tribal sentiments and eventually rule in favour of APC?
Will u still mention Tinubu?!
I have said it times innumerable, naive comment like yours actually help earn Tinubu more of his undue political influence.
Tinubutoto:
This is serious!
What if this kinsmen Judge for once decided to thread the path of nobility, becomes blind to tribal sentiments and eventually rule in favour of APC?
Will u still mention Tinubu?!
I have said it times innumerable, naive comment like yours actually help earn Tinubu more of his undue political influence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Amanwulu1(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Y
Re: 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2016
Zico5:

What u re trying to say is that even if ekweremadu is guilty, his brother will exonorate him just like u re trying to exonorate other from fraud they ve committed. It will take a miracle for any igbo to rule this country cos many do not have single trust in their ability. When integrity is lost nothing remains

Your mister integrity's budget though. Ironically, Ekweremadu is part of the people trying to save you and other Nigerians from the massive looting of billions of naira from the treasury in the name of "budget of change (corruption)"

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Panel To Buhari: Sack Babachir, Oke / Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" / Governor Yahaya Bello Picks Nomination Form (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.