Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211424 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:53am On May 19, 2020
Chapter Fourteen
1. MIquel was a male homo sapiens born in the 281,428th year of the homo sapiens era, also called the 1428CE.
2. When MIquel was a little child, he began to have a strong feeling that he was not a male, but a female rather.
3. In those days, he associated more with the females rather than the males. He held his sexual organ in between his laps to hide it so that it would appear like a female sexual organ.
4. When his parents noticed this, they reported to the bishop. Then he took MIquel to the church which was at Valencia so that he could be prayed for and delivered from that which they called demonic possession.
5. When they had prayed for days and fasted to help Miquel, they returned him to his parents, assuring that he had been changed.
6. Now Miquel continued to think and behave like a female child. He also spoke like a female and his voice sounded feminine. He loved to put on clothes belonging to his sisters and also felt the need for female genitals.
7. Now when his parents had called him again, saying, are you not aware that a male who puts on the garments of a female is an abomination to our god?
8. Know also that if you do not cease to do this, you will be executed by the church someday.
9. Now Miquel said, I am not a male, but a female. I feel strange whenever I put on a male cloth and I think that our god would rather want me dead in a male clothing rather than in a female's clothing.
10. You gave me a male name Miquel, but a female name Margarida appeal to me, therefore I will henceforth be called Margarida.
11. Now Miquel was continually feeling that he was a female, therefore when he had left his father's home, he bore holes in his ears and wore earrings.
12. He also bought only female wears and fixed clothes on his chest so that he would appear like a female. He also painted his lips and fingernails.
13. Then he left the place where he was known to live in another part of Spain.
14. Now when Margarida was of age, he thought that he should get married, so he listened to one of his suitors who was a devoted member of the church at Valencia.
15. Then he said, I am a female in my soul, but a male in physical appearance. Let my secret be kept and let our proposed marriage not be stopped.
16. For as I could remember, you did convince me that our god spoke to you in an audible voice that I am the right life partner for you.
17. Therefore if indeed our god told you this, then you should know that it is his will for us to get married. I have had many suitors previously, but they all sodomised me and left the relationship.
18. But for your own case, since you say that our god told you that I was the woman for you, then you should by no mean reject me.
19. Now when the man heard this, he reported the case to the church and they came for Miquel. Then they said, you have gone against the law of our god.
20. For he commanded that a man should not wear the things which a woman wears. Why do you do these things?
21. Then Miquel said, you only see my body and not my soul and you judge me based on my body only. For in my soul, I am a female, but I am trapped in this male body.
22. Then they said, you are possessed by a stubborn demon. For our god cannot make a mistake to create a female soul in a male body.
23. Then he said, I do not know this, but I know that I am a female and not a male. I feel awkward putting on a male dress also.
24. Now when Miquel was being tortured by the church at Valencia, they required that he produced the names of his past suitors who had sodomised him. Then Miquel said, if I provide them, some of your clergies will be affected.
25. Then they said, we do not care who will be affected or not, but we will bring everyone to justice. For we must cleanse our land so that our god does not visit us with this plague again.
26. For if we do not relent in killing the Jews and the Muslims in this land to purify it and make it holy, why then should we not kill the clergies found wanting also.
27. Now when the torture was fierce on Miquel, he revealed names of fourteen suitors who had sodomised him.
28. Now these are the names of the people who had sodomised him; Gonzalez, Thiago, Hernandez of Zaragoza, Pedro of Marlloca, Alcantara, Pummel Alonso, Alexandro, Matthias of Marlloca, Mateo a deacon of Valencia, Pablo Soares, Santiago, Manuel, Fernando Alba and Antonio the priest.
29. Now they sought for all these men and found them, except for Hernandez of Zaragoza who was already dead and Pablo Soares who had relocated to Italy three years earlier.
30. Now there was great argument within the church, because some of them practised sodomy also. For Mateo and Antonio were clergies found to be associated with Miquel.
31. Then the two men found guilty said, if you choose to execute us with this man Miquel, then you should be ready to executed two-third of the Catholic clergies. For you are aware that only a few of us do not engage in this act.
32. Now they agreed among themselves to execute the other ten men along with Miquel. So they paraded them in the market square and tortured them extremely.
33. And as for Miquel, he was publicly made naked so that everyone could see his manhood and know that he was a man. Then they made him wear a male garment which he had not put on for many years.
34. Then they cut off his manhood and hanged him while he was facing excruciating pain.
35. So did Miquel die a painful death in the hands of the christians, he who was also known as Margarida Borrás, because he lived as a female boldly when he had a male body.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:12am On May 19, 2020
Chapter Fifteen
1. When a knight named Joanot heard about the execution of Miquel, he mourned him because he had listened to him in the past, being one of the friends of his father.
2. Now Joanot was also an author of several books, therefore he was interested in the story of Miquel which was quite strange to him.
3. So earlier, he had sat him down to ask him series of questions, saying, is it true O Miquel, that you feel and think like a girl instead of a boy?
4. Then he responded yes. Then Joanot said, if this is so, then you are unique, because I have never found anyone in this way before.
5. Now tell me who your best friends are and why do you associate with them.
6. Then Miquel mentioned names of three females, calling them her best friends who played female games together with him. Then Joanot said, at your age, boys have ego and will not want to their male mates find them always in the company of girls.
7. How do you cope with name calling from your fellow males? For they will call you sissy and all sorts of names.
8. Then he said, only your friend will make fun of you to your face, but since I have no male friends, who then will call me these names to my face?
9. I mingle with the girls like one of them and they have seen me as such. I do not get sexually attracted to them, because we are of the same gender in the soul. But to the boys, I get attracted sexually.
10. How I wish my soul could be transferred into the body of a female so that my problem could be permanently solved.
11. If only our god can transform a male body to a female body, then I would be free from this gender problem. But no one believe me in all the things I say.
12. Rather, they said that I just wanted to disregard the law of our god. I have prayed to our god to transform me into a female, but my prayers are not answered.
13. They say that I am possessed by demons, but I do not exhibit any demonic trait. I am kind and not wicked. I am gentle and not wild.
14. I do a lot of almsdeed and wish that evil will end on earth. I hate to see people being poor, so I have enriched as many as I could, even at this tender age of mine.
15. And daily I pray to our god to transform my body to the gender of my soul so that I could end my misery.
16. But he does not respond to my prayers such that I am already doubting if he exists at all or if he has any power to help me.
17. Then Joanot said, I believe everything you have said Miquel or Margarita and I will write a book concerning this, perhaps in the future, men will think of how to work on human body to correct this error.
18. But I fear for my life that I might be considered an heretic and killed. So I will rather write a fiction as regards this, so that humans could think along that line.
19. For fictions have a way of ministering to the human minds and making them think along the storyline.
20. Now Joanot had not ended the fiction based on Miquel which he had already begun to write when he was caught and executed by the church.
21. Then Joanot mourned, saying, if only this god had responded to the pleas of Miquel to transform his body to a female body, he would have been spared of this death.
22. Now Joanot was angry at the Catholic Church at Valencia because they had displayed hypocrisy in the matter. For it had come to his knowledge that both Antonio and Mateo had sodomised him, yet they were not executed like the rest.
23. Therefore he confronted the church about the matter and they warned him to desist from dabbling in the matter.
24. When the matter had reached the pope Pius II, he threatened to strip Joanot off the title of knight he had. Then his friend named Sergio said to him, whhy do you want to be stripped off your title for this matter? Now you know what it meant for you to keep your title.
25. Then Joanot said, this pope cannot strip me off my knightly title because it was not him who gave it to me, but the pope before him.
26. My title preceeds his papal title so why should he desire to strip me off it?
28. Now the church sent men into the house to Joanot to set all his works on fire, so that he would not publish the things which would implicate them in the case of Miquel whom they had killed.
29. Now Joanot watched many of the fiction books go aflame as his library was burnt by the Christians. Then he lost zeal in writing all over again, because the storybooks which they had burnt up were very many and they had no duplicate copies.
30. So Joanot's voice on the matter of Miquel could not be heard because of the loss of his library of books which was razed by fire.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by GodSaklek(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2020
Hi OtemAtum, I know that u are very busy, hope I can ask you question, please...
This thing has been bothering my mind for long time, please let me know if am free to Ask.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by lyrical(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2020
@Otem

Nairaland has always been where i get the headline summary of practically everything! Registered on the 14th oct 2008, (12years�) though am not a huge active fan of NL.. I only remember coming here anytime am bored!

I went psychic 2017! (Man smoked Colorado! DnT try that shii bro)..... the intervention of a psychiatric home brought me back to my senses after three days! According to my “blood” who witnessed it all, he said and I quote “those three days... I couldn’t look into your eyes because all I saw was �, you never slept for those three days and you was always checking your wrist watch which you broke later, then you always destroy digital devices, we had to hide our phones and laptops from you”.....
(Myself cannot account wat happened those three days! ITS JUST BLANK THREE DAYS!!)

Summary be say I Dey psychiatric home for about 7 months because I relapsed twice! Now what I understood was that EVERYBODY IS MAD! YOU JUST HAVE TO PRETEND THAT YOU ARE NOT! BEFORE YOU CAN BE RELEASED! ���
And to survive when you are out! You have to MAINTAIN AN OUTWARD SANITY. Or else bro... they throw you back in chains!!!!

The story too long that till today, he hasn’t finished the story, he just recounts what happens when it hits his memory so even till today.... the story never complete.,..

Back to the matter! After reading this DOCTUFOS!!!
I knew this was exactly why NL Has stuck with me!

I hear some people bring in religion into this.....

Bro! This KNOWLEDGE cuts ACROSS RELIGION GOVERNMENT EDUCATION CULTURE AND WHATEVER MAN MADE CONSTRUCTS WE HAVE BEEN BORN INTO! (highly logical and like they say, real recognize real) there is this gut feeling like “yeah, that’s true! But our overgrown ego wouldn’t allow us reason properly)

I understand too that it is hard TO IGNORE AND REFUSE A BELIEF SYSTEM that’s been established in your SOUL by your PARENTS TEACHERS SOCIETY RELIGION which when you look deeper you find out that it’s main purpose is DIVERSITY OF THE ONENESS!

Now think man and be LOGICAL.... ( what if our parents were wrong, OMG � and they taught us the wrong ideas )

I understand this because I had a similar experience and one sweet thing about this experience is that you get to find your actual PURPOSE ON EARTH! That’s just a tool for you to connect and pass the message!

Mine is not to write.... but rather to sing.....
I was given the gift of “MELODY”. I call it “compensation for your madness�” because each time I get mad.... I just start singing.....lolz

If you dey doubt check out on YOUTUBE my first song after I recovered “ YUGO - LAMBA (unofficial video) ��� (I don use style do promo) sorry @otem!!! When I blow!!!! 30billion for your account! I don’t even want to know you now till I have the money!!!!
Instagram... king_yugo17

Am taking my time to write this! It’s not easy!
So atleast give @Otem applause instead of attacking..... there are just two ways....
Read and believe
Read and disbelieve

All I know is I have read it and thank God for bringing me here!!!

BTW one guy @xioxing talked about 14million choiiiiiiiii check my song and let’s work Biko... I no need record label ooo and na EXACTLY WHAT OTEM IS WRITING HERE.... THATS EXACTLY MY SAME PURPOSE ONLY IN A MELODIOUS WAY...

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Oluromantic: 2:43pm On May 25, 2020
kwinp:
Hi
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
Chapter Three
1. When I, Asuqu, began to depart out of my body in the 4,542,329,072nd year of the creation of the earth, I saw my soul how it floated upward, for gravity could not hold it down.
2. Then I entered into a passage like a tunnel, which was first filled with darkness. However, my soul remained peaceful, because I knew that I shall see light at the end of the tunnel.
3. When my soul had passed through the tunnel, a very great light of peace beamed at me. Then I began to hear a familiar voice. Then I heard the voice of Adeiza my father, saying, Asuqu, you are welcome to a place of perfect peace.
4. You have perfectly fulfilled your purpose on earth as the grandfather of Adinoi, the lord of truth.
5. Other people whom I knew also came to me and congratulated me for coming. Then I was shown the earth from afar, saying, see how the people mourn you. See how they shed tears for you.
6. When I saw the people mourn, I said, life is an irony. The world weeps when a soul leaves it, but the people in the afterlives rejoice. When a soul also leaves the inner worlds to start a new life on earth or on any other planets in the outer worlds, the people in the inner worlds of perfect peace become emotional about it.
7. I saw my ancestors and the ancestors of many other lands congratulating me for fulfilling my purpose on earth to the letter.
8. I saw Agidi, Adeiza, Aduho, Oricha, Obehira and many others who said to me, welcome to the realm of peace. You have come here directly because you have no doubt of making it here.
9. But for those who dwell in the fear of the unknown and the fear of their afterlives, they build for themselves many roadblocks and languish in their fiery fear which they have built over many years.
10. Then it takes them a longer time to get to the realms of peace.
11. But be assured, the endpoint of death is peace for anyone, no matter who he was on earth. For after death, there is no judgment. Therefore Asuqu, it is necessary that the people of the world make for themselves laws and punish lawbreakers who are judged really guilty.
12. For whoever escapes judgement on earth cannot be punished in the afterlives of peace. Therefore let them see to it that the trespassers of their laws are punished according to the earthly standard.
13. I was shown places of knowledge and then I knew so much. I knew the past in a thousand fold and the future also. These knowledge all came at once and it was difficult for me to distinguish the past from the future.
14. It was Itopa who said to me, the past and the future had always existed. Though we may not see all at once because of the scope of our eyes, yet the matrix of consciousness sees it all.
15. I was shown five thousand and five afterlives all at once and I was amazed. Some afterlives were becoming depopulated because the people there sought for reincarnation into the planets of the outer universes.
16. Some even left their afterlives and joined with others.
17. I heard also that Faruk my great grandfather who was an Ishlamite, according to the history I received earlier, had requested for reincarnation into the world so that he could mend his ways.
18. He did so when he found himself amidst the Ishlamites of Makka and many other Rab nations in the Aljana. And he searched for many of his ancestors there but only Salami he found there.
19. Then he said, where are the people whose souls and spiritual bodies are like mine? I have found only a few people here from my tribe in the world and only one of them is my ancestor.
20. Where are my other ancestors who died thousands of years ago?
21. So Faruk cried to the light of God, saying, count me among those who should be reincarnated. Put my soul amidst the unquantifiable pool of liquid powers that are set for reincarnation.
22. To the same land where I was born and nurtured on earth do I wish to return. Then I shall teach the people the wisdom of their ancestors rather than the wisdom of the ancestors of the foreigners as I did on earth before.
Please, what's your view about the concept of ẹ́sàn (karma) in Yoruba in the light of the highlighted part of your post above?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:32am On May 31, 2020
gensteejay:

Please, what's your view about the concept of ẹ́sàn (karma) in Yoruba in the light of the highlighted part of your post above?
Karma is a religious concept. It works by chance or coincidence and it's likely to work because of human imperfections. Like one cannot always get 100% in all examinations he has ever been doing. For example, a criminal might have fifty successful robbery operations, but due to his imperfection, he might end up making a mistake in the fifty-first operation and get caught. Same goes to someone who has been committing exam malpractices and suddenly the last one proved unsuccessful. Same goes to politicians who do not make a good hospital and healthcare facilities in their country, then Corona comes and they have to manage poor facilities like the rest of the citizens.

However, there are some reincarnated beings who felt the need to return to the world and suffer for the wrong they did in their previous world. Karma, to me, is just nemesis and it is not everybody that encounters nemesis, even if they are bad people. For people to experience 'karma' for what they did on earth here, our legislative and judiciary arms must be strong, else the rich will continue to steer clear of it. Till today the persons who killed Bola Ige, Dele Giwa and Funsho Williams are still walking free, rich and ageing in bliss while the victims are forgotten. Where is Karma?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:16am On May 31, 2020
OtemAtum:

Karma is a religious concept. It works by chance or coincidence and it's likely to work because of human imperfections. Like one cannot always get 100% in all examinations he has ever been doing. For example, a criminal might have fifty successful robbery operations, but due to his imperfection, he might end up making a mistake in the fifty-first operation and get caught. Same goes to someone who has been committing exam malpractices and suddenly the last one proved unsuccessful. Same goes to politicians who do not make a good hospital and healthcare facilities in their country, then Corona comes and they have to manage poor facilities like the rest of the citizens.

However, there are some reincarnated beings who felt the need to return to the world and suffer for the wrong they did in their previous world. Karma, to me, is just nemesis and it is not everybody that encounters nemesis, even if they are bad people. For people to experience 'karma' for what they did on earth here, our legislative and judiciary arms must be strong, else the rich will continue to steer clear of it. Till today the person who killed Bola Ige, Dele Giwa and Funsho Williams are still walking free, rich and ageing in bliss while the victims are forgotten. Where is Karma?
I can't argue with you about this...

However, there's a lot of wisdom in the highlighted part of the post.

I have another question: On our planet, there have been races and sub-races of humanity/human-like beings. As you rightly said, we've had the era/epoch of the gods and goddesses, followed by the period of nephilim and nephilia, anakims, homo erectus, and other human species (relatively unpopular/unknown), and currently homo sapiens.

Definitely, just as the past species/beings, homo sapiens will face extinction someday, and a new race/species of humans will arise.

Some people have proposed that they will be a race of superhumans (homo deus) created by intelligent design. Some scientists (humanists) have been working on designing a new, "much better and powerful" robotic body for humans using technologies, such as robotics, AI, and the likes, where the brain will be moved into such a body at the end of a person's life, and the individual can continue their existence on earth.

The scientists aim to make humans immortal in a series of programs, known as Project 2045 (http://2045.com/)

Do you think this looks good for humanity? The scientific understanding of things like death, consciousness (soul) is low and that there are still a number of parts of light and sound humans (and scientists) can't see/detect; it's also possible some other parts are unknown yet. Considering all these, and the obvious elitist agenda in the project, it's easy to think that such programs could threaten the existence of humanity and bring homo sapiens much closer to their end (extinction).

Do you think such fears are unfounded?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:40am On May 31, 2020
gensteejay:

I can't argue with you about this...

However, there's a lot of wisdom in the highlighted part of the post.

I have another question: On our planet, there have been races and sub-races of humanity/human-like beings. As you rightly said, we've had the era/epoch of the gods and goddesses, followed by the period of Nephilim and nephilia, anakims, homo erectus, and other human species (relatively unpopular/unknown), and currently homo sapiens.

Definitely, just as the past species/beings, homo sapiens will face extinction someday, and a new race/species of humans will arise.

Some people have proposed that they will be a race of superhumans (homo deus) created by intelligent design. Some scientists (humanists) have been working on designing a new, "much better and powerful" robotic body for humans using technologies, such as robotics, AI, and the likes, where the brain will be moved into such a body at the end of a person's life, and the individual can continue their existence on earth.

The scientists aim to make humans immortal in a series of programs, known as Project 2045 (http://2045.com/)

Do you think this looks good for humanity? The scientific understanding of things like death, consciousness (soul) is low and that there are still a number of parts of light and sound humans (and scientists) can't see/detect; it's also possible some other parts are unknown yet. Considering all these, and the obvious elitist agenda in the project, it's easy to think that such programs could threaten the existence of humanity and bring homo sapiens much closer to their end (extinction).

Do you think such fears are unfounded?

The earth is in for changes. We have only limited time to spend here and then move on. So it's not a problem to a soul being if the species of humans to be on earth changes from homosapiens to others. The point is that we will still keep existing forever. So we will be somewhere else. Our bodies are not us but our souls. The earth and every other planets of the universes are meant to be changed, modified and remodified forever. Change is the only constant thing. But I will not advocate artificial extinction of human races. This will mean working against nature.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Chapter Sixteen
1. Celso Alexander was a male homosapiens born in a land now found in Greece. He was born in the 281,450th year of the homo sapiens era, which was also called the 1450CE.
2. Celso was only ten years when he began to spot the numerous errors of his religion. Then he told his father saying, I am ashamed to have a man like our god as my god.
3. He does not seem to have human compassion. If he truly condemns people to hell fire without reversing his decisions forever, then it is either our god is the devil himself or he is an unstable being.
4. Now his father kept him silent and hit him hard, saying, why do you want to bring the wrath of our god upon us?
5. Now Celso said again, father, you are more righteous than our god. For you can never throw me in the fire for any reason.
6. And you can never allow me to be burnt at the stake for whatever evil you think that I have done.
7. But the god you serve is a beast who assures that he will subject people to eternal fire.
8. Now when his father continued to hear Celso condemn the doctrines of Christianity, himself began to have a rethink.
9. Then he soon admitted to his son that he was right. However, he said to him, son do not go about condemning the doctrines of the Christians because you will be killed.
10. Rather, observe it in your mind and let no one know it. For it is better to save your life than lose it over a matter of belief.
11. Now when Celso was of age, he refused to attend church services, declaring himself as a humanist. He also refused to own a rosary.
12. Then he made writings which contradicted the things upheld by the church. Now in one of his books, he wrote eight hundred errors of the bible.
13. He challenged the bible doctrines and the Catholic setup, declaring fearlessly that the bible was not needed because it was used for controlling minds.
14. Celso also stated in his book that Jesus was a fictitious character of Roman origin.
15. Then they caught him and said to him, your cup is full and you shall die. For what authority do you have to challenge our doctrine?
16. So Celso was tied to a pole and beaten to death. Then all his books which he had written concerning Christianity were burnt up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chapter Seventeen
1. Katherina was a female homo sapiens born in the 281,445th year of the homo sapiens era in Nuremberg in Germany.
2. Now Katherina began to feel like a male when she was only five years old. She associated with the males and thought in her soul that she was one of them.
3. In those days, when Katherina was twenty years, she was caught playing with Emily a female counterpart, same as a man plays sexually with a woman.
4. Then the people of Nuremberg were afraid because they thought that their god would send them the plague again. Therefore they took hold of them and cast them in a prison.
5. Now while Katherina and Emily were in the prison, the father of Emily died and she became an orphan. But the father of Katherina had disowned her few years before, because he thought that she was possessed by a demon as her mother died in labour to give birth to her.
6. For Rudolf his father had called in several clergies to cast out the demons she was supposedly carrying but there was no change.
7. Therefore he did not care for her anymore, but he gave her a lot of money to take care of herself in a separate place. Then Katherina, lacking parental care, began to do things on her own ever since she was sixteen years.
8. Now the keeper of the prison approached the cell at night to rape the ladies, but Katherina overpowered him and took Emily out of the prison.
9. Then she locked him in the prison and escaped. Then it was declared in Nuremberg that two female prisoners had fled, therefore everyone was on the look out for them.
10. Now Katherina changed her attire and put on a male dress. Then she made a Love Machine and strapped it with a string to her waist.
11. Then she said to Emily, if anyone ask you who you are, tell them that you are my sister. So Katherina and Emily began to make an escape towards Speyer.
12. Now when they were at the border, they were asked for their identities. Then Katherina claimed that they were two daughters of a merchant named Hetzeldorfer.
13. So they were allowed to pass through. Then they settled at Speyer and began to live together. Now Katherina continued to live as a man and have sex with Emily with her dil'do.
14. And to her, it was normal. For she felt that she was a male in her soul. For even her physical appearance appeared like that of a male and her voice did not so much differ from a male voice.
15. Now a time came that suitors began to come for Emily to marry her, because they had heard that the man whom she lived with was her brother and not her husband.
16. Then Emily said to Katherina, it is the truth that you have helped me and saved my life back in Nuremberg and we have been living together as if we are couples.
17. But I need a child of my own. Therefore let me go and get married so that I can bear children and have a family.
18. Now when Katherina heard this, she was sorrowful. Then she broke down in tears. Then she said, Emily, it is quite painful for me to let go of you.
19. But what can I do? You are free to go, but do not forget me. It is only by this Love Machine which I use that I can get sexually aroused and only with a lady.
20. Now how do I find a lady in this place who will accept me for whom I am? Who will believe that a male is trapped inside the body of a female as I am?
21. But you my sister should live here continuously until you get married. For this is your home anytime. And as for having sex with you, I shall no more do it because you need to be clean for the man who shall marry you.
22. So Katherina and Emily lived together thenceforth without having any sexual intercourse.
23. Now when the sexual urge came upon Katherina, she began to be worried. Then at that time, an acquaintance of Emily named Ennel entered the house. Then Katherina tried to lure her to have sex with her.
24. Then Ennel said, what are you trying to do Katherino? Am I not a friend of your wife? How can you try to lure the friend of your wife into sex?
25. Now Katherina broke down into tears and said, we were couples before, but now we are siblings. I know that it might be strange and hard for you to believe, but in truth I am a woman in my body but a man in my soul. Therefore I dressed myself like a man and performed like a man.
26. Emily will be getting married soon, so I am worried because I shall have no one to be my wife anymore.
27. Now Ennel began to leak the secret which Katherina told her. For she promised to get a woman for her to marry, thereby making Katherina confide in her further.
28. Now when Ennel delayed in getting her a lady to have sex with, she went out to seek by herself. Then she enticed a woman named Else, who was the wife of a man named Wendel.
29. Now Katherina enticed Else when her husband was not at home. Then she had sex with her with the Love Machine which she had made.
30. Now Else loved Katherina so much because she cared for her more than her own husband. Then Katherina proposed to her and she accepted, saying, if men could be allowed to practise polygamy why should women be denied the right to engage in polyandry?
31. Now Katherina felt the need to reveal her true identity to Else. When she did, the woman got angry and sent him away, saying, how could you make me commit this abomination?
32. It has not been heard in Speyer that a woman and another woman have sexual affairs. And you invented a manhood which is as large as a cucumber. You must be the devil himself
33. Now Katherina sought after another lady whose name was Schoeckenspönn and made sexual advances to her. Then she accepted and they played love together.
34. Now the husband of Schoeckenspönn had travelled out of Speyer for a long time such that she thought that he was dead.
35. Now Katherina did not want to reveal her true identity to her because she feared that she would also abandon her.
36. Now Else felt jealous when she saw Katherina with her new lover. Then she invited her to her home once more and asked for sex.
37. Now Ennel had monitored the movement of Katherina so much that she had enough evidence. And she had made mention of her to many people.
38. Then Katherina was held and brought before the judges of the land who were religious-minded. And they took also Else, Schoeckenspönn and Emily.
39. Then Katherina said, I alone should be judged because if I had not come to Existence, all these things would not have occured.
40. Take all others by their own words and do not touch them, for I alone am the culprit. I am the one who lives in a wrong body.
41. And I invented a male organ for myself with which to perform my manly duties. But I belong to a time where this is not a norm, so I shall pay for it with my life.
42. But I crave a time in the future when people like me will be left to fulfill their sexual desires which seems unnatural to the world but natural to them.
43. For the world is large enough for anyone to live peacefully in it and allow others to also live peacefully as long as one do not disturb the other.
44. For I was neither a thief, nor am I a murderer, but today I have been subjected to a harsh judgement befitting only a murderer.
45. Now Katherina was judged and her judgement was that she should be drowned in the Rhine river at Speyer. So she was drowned, but Else and Schoeckenspönn were sent on exile.
46. But Emily and her would-be husband had fled the land earlier, after she was granted leniency by the court when Katherina testified against herself that she had kidnapped and forced Emily to have sex with her all the while.
47. For Katherina said so in order to protect her from prosecution and punishment.
48. Now Emily went to the Rhine river every day to see if she would discover the corpse of Katherina. Then she did see it after one week.
49. Then she took her and buried her remains in her secret home in Speyer without even the knowledge of her husband.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 17, 2020
LordCenturion:

@ realmindz , the same fate that happened to homo erectus will happen to homo sapiens, in a distance future when the earth will recircle itself, there will be an advanced homos in future that will begin to emerge from homo sapiens, then homo sapiens will come to an end,even, those ones coming from us will face the same fate until it will come to a long, long distance future homos, who are highly advanced in technology, they will develop a device that can make them travel back to the olden days,if you watch a movie called "stargate atlantis" you will understand this kind of device (gate) , this kind of homo are already existing on earth,they were very short, they have big head, big eyes(as recent research said new born humans from year 2060 will have a little bit big head and eyes than we that are existing right now, check Google),they will have thin body,their body colour will be different,their skin will be a little bit hard to resist any future sun heat(because when the sun wants to restart itself,that means, when it's old, it will become bigger and affect those planets that sorround it, then the sun will restart as young one) ,they will have little mouth, they won't be able to talk but they will be able to communicate through telepathy (through mind) we called them aliens but not all aliens are from outside of the earth,they trace their roots through us, then they travel back with their round invincible jet to capture some view humans, they took them to their realm(time) to do some experiments on their bodies and return them to the exact place they abduct such person but the person may not have idea of what happened to him or her within short periods, white people capture some of them as well,they later let them know their intentions,they said they lives on the same earth but in distant future, they said they wanted a few homo sapiens to exist in their realm, because they discover that we have been in extinct, but I don't know how they wanted to do this maybe to create homo sapiens from those experiments or not, but some of the leaders of this aliens are still communicating with our world superpowers (USA, United nations, UK, Germany etc) since 1970s.. Although not all aliens that kidnapped homo sapiens are from this people, some also comes from outside of our solar system...otem has said it earlier than, people can meditate and travel back or to distant future,i think meditation can only make humans travel to a future when his own kind still exists, (I mean, homos sapiens can't travel through medication to next future homos, but they can travel into the future of our own kind,like travelling to year 2090 where homo sapiens still in existence), but I think homo that will build the device can travel to anywhere or any homos time, ether erectus or sapiens or the one in future

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2020
otemanuduno:

I am not reincarnated. I don't know if I'll fly over Nigeria with Rog, but Otem Erectus did. Mind you, such kind of flight can only happen in the inner universe and not in the physical universe. The inner universe is what the religious people term as 'spiritual realm'.

In your post above in 2017, you said you're not a reincarnated person.

But in another post of yours below in 2018, you said you're a reincarnate of Asuqu from Ebiraland.

OtemAtum:
Introduction

This is actually the account of Asuqu, he who is currently in the world to deliver you and your descendants from mind slavery. A mind evolution is currently ongoing and by the revelation of the true history of the world from its inception 4billion+ years ago till date, you will know whether to continue worshipping a god(one of the creatures of God) or to focus your attention on developing your brain.

This history will also help you to know some of the secrets of the Universe which have been hid for eons. It will build up your mind and take away every iota of the fear of the unknown from you.

This is my hisotry, your history.

How can we reconcile these?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2020
otemanuduno:
2016 after the death of Zeusus(Faulkin). Faulkin didn't exist in our own time. He existed in the Neanderthal period. He is the one who died in Sodom-Egypt. The story of that Faulkin is what was modified by Eusebius of our own world and made real to us as if a particular Jesus really died in our own time 2016 years ago. There isn't any Jesus in our own world.

Okay let me explain like this: the world existed 3.6 billion years ago. At the 3.5th billion years, Faulkin was manifested(to the Neanderthals), Otem was manifested, many other things happened and all the lives on earth ceased. That was the end of the first world. Then humans began to exist again at the 3.6th billion years(just about 200,000 years ago). Then just around 2000 years ago, Eusebius made up a story about Jesus(with the help of others) being privileged to see into the period of the Neanderthals. Same way Eusebius saw the past is the same way the scientists such as Charles Darwin, etc saw it.

The Otem that existed in the past did so after about 2000 years after Faulkin(Zeusus) in the past world. And my own existence now come also after about 2000 years since Eusebius wrote the story of fictitious Jesus whom the world worship as if he is real in our world(the word became flesh).
The dates you mentioned here (3.5 billion years and the likes) concerning the age of the earth are different from those you mentioned in your other (later) thread, https://www.nairaland.com/4462945/otem-sapiens-historical-account-saviour#66905362

Why are the dates contradictory?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2020
And we look forward to the next edition of the book, which, you promised, will be released this month.

Thanks a lot.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2020
gensteejay:

In your post above in 2017, you said you're not a reincarnated person.

But in another post of yours below in 2018, you said you're a reincarnate of Asuqu from Ebiraland.

How can we reconcile these?
There was a post I made sometimes ago to correct this. I have started this mission well enough before I got to know that I was reincarnated. I have addressed this sometimes ago on this thread. I will try to look for the post.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2020
OtemAtum:
There was a post I made sometimes ago to correct this. I have started this mission well enough before I got to know that I was reincarnated. I have addressed this sometimes ago on this thread. I will try to look for the post.
Ok. Thought as much. I appreciate your honesty.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
OtemAtum:
What of the second question?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
gensteejay:

What of the second question?
What's the second question, pls?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
OtemAtum, here it's:

otemanuduno:
2016 after the death of Zeusus(Faulkin). Faulkin didn't exist in our own time. He existed in the Neanderthal period. He is the one who died in Sodom-Egypt. The story of that Faulkin is what was modified by Eusebius of our own world and made real to us as if a particular Jesus really died in our own time 2016 years ago. There isn't any Jesus in our own world.

Okay let me explain like this: the world existed 3.6 billion years ago. At the 3.5th billion years, Faulkin was manifested(to the Neanderthals), Otem was manifested, many other things happened and all the lives on earth ceased. That was the end of the first world. Then humans began to exist again at the 3.6th billion years(just about 200,000 years ago). Then just around 2000 years ago, Eusebius made up a story about Jesus(with the help of others) being privileged to see into the period of the Neanderthals. Same way Eusebius saw the past is the same way the scientists such as Charles Darwin, etc saw it.

The Otem that existed in the past did so after about 2000 years after Faulkin(Zeusus) in the past world. And my own existence now come also after about 2000 years since Eusebius wrote the story of fictitious Jesus whom the world worship as if he is real in our world(the word became flesh).
The dates you mentioned here (3.5 billion years and the likes) concerning the age of the earth are different from those you mentioned in your other (later) thread, https://www.nairaland.com/4462945/otem-sapiens-historical-account-saviour#66905362

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
gensteejay:
OtemAtum, here it's:

If you check very well, you will discover that the word 'world' was used in one while 'earth' was used in the other. Human world began when humans start to exist on the earth. The earth was created many years before human world began in it. So the account of the Otem Sapiens used the date of the creation of the earth, while in my other explanations, they were talking about the beginning of human world on earth.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
OtemAtum:
If you check very well, you will discover that the word 'world' was used in one while 'earth' was used in the other. Human world began when humans start to exist on the earth. The earth was created many years before human world began in it. So the account of the Otem Sapiens used the date of the creation of the earth, while in my other explanations, they were talking about the beginning of human world on earth.
Ok
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER TWELVE
THE DIVISION OF THE EARTH

1. And it came to pass, after a billion years since we have been exploring the earth that we all agreed to split the earth into parts to avoid continuous strife.

2. Now the whole land on earth was together as at the time of the creation of the planets by the great bang and the oceans surrounded the land.

3. Now we all agreed to break the planet into different fragments for us to dwell separately. Chimides said he would accomodate Murmoh since he was not ready to join in the work of breaking up the crust.

4. Chaleb and Euchlydes also paired up to do the work to make it easier and faster for them. Nymphidis offered to accomodate mother Earthus but Eartum disagreed to that. His love for her had waxed strong.

5. I want Earthus to be with me because I first found her before anyone does, therefore she is mine.

6. No she is mine, Nymphidis said. She is mine because I was the first to lie with her and raise a child of her.

7. How are you soon forgetting that it was Murmoh and not you who took away the virginity of Earthus? If anyone should be with her, then it should be Murmoh who raised a child from her at first or myself who first found her.

8. Do you call Faulkin a child? Nymphidis laughed. Not at all Eartum for Faulkin is nothing different from some of the homos we made ourselves. Waldis is the only one we should consider as a child, for she had the kind of skin we have.

9. Keep you still, O Nymphidis for Waldis' father is yet unknown. Remember both you, Ephradite and Chimides all claimed the ownership of the female child in question of which led to a great fight between Ephradite and you.

10. And as Eartum said this, Chimides and Ephradite heard him and said, Eartum, don't be deceived for we knew nothing about the birth of Waldis.

11. So Nymphidis was vindicated and accepted as the right father of the lost daughter, Waldis.

12. Therefore, Mother Earthus agreed reluctantly to dwell with Nymphidis after the breaking apart of the planet.

13. And this saying grieved Eartum such that he lifted up his voice and wept sorely for days. He would not join in digging up of the crust to cause the separation because he was weak for love.

14. And Earthus observed this and wept secretly in her chamber for Eartum too, for she loved her greatly.

15. Ephradite and Nymphidis ended their long-lasting quarrel at that moment and they agreed to dwell together, though Nymphidis alone would be the one to have the right to Earthus.

16. Nymphidis agreed without probing the intentions of Ephradite.

17. As for Eartum, he was so grieved that he chose to dwell in the oceans where his creatures dwell. He would be with them there to make them be at peace.

18. However, Earthus hated the sight of Nymphidis greatly and she desired to depart into the ocean to dwell with Eartum but he advised her to stay to avoid Nymphidis' trouble which might result into another war.

19. Earthus accepted after making Eartum promise her that he would be coming secretly to check on her.

20. However, Eartum carved the image of mother Earthus in her nudity (for the sons of God always have some coverings of grasses for their bodies to prevent them from the scorching sun. Only in the city of Gold do they go without clothings for the sun had no effect on them there).

21. When Earthus saw the image moulded of chyst, she was glad, for it was perfectly framed up.

22. Go with it to the ocean. Take it with you O Eartum, for a token of a rememberance of me. Kiss it and caress it as much as you like, for it shall be great comfort for you.

23. Then Eartum kissed Earthus in the lips. This was the first kiss done on earth.

24. And Earthus declared after the kiss, saying, for as many lovers who did this hereafter, they shall be blessed with much benefit. Remember this kiss O Eartum, at the rememberance of me, and I shall remember it too.

25. Then Eartum departed into the ocean and so did Earthus who departed to meet Nymphidis in the new garden where he had developed again.

26. And the crust of the earth began to be divided as agreed upon by the sons of God.

27. And after a hundred years was the division completed and the whole crust was divided into three parts. Chimides and Murmoh took one part, Euchlydes and Chaleb took another while Nymphidis, Ephradite and Earthus dwelt in the third.

28. And at the time when they felt that division would bring peace upon them did the ocean occupied by Eartum began to intrude into the cleavages left by the breakage.

29. And this thing began to vex Nymphidis such that he threatened to wage war with Eartum because he did not control the ocean wherein he dwelt.

30. But Earthus pleaded with Nymphidis to let it be, because she feared losing the earth to another war again.

31. However, Eartum began to visit Earthus betimes taking the route of the ocean which had formed at the boundary of the land of Euchlydes and Chaleb and the land of Nymphidis.

32. And the land of Euchlydes and Chaleb was named Euchaleb, according to the names of its founders.

33. The land of Nymphidis was named Nymphradite, according to the names of the dwellers of it; Nymphidis and Ephradite.

34. But Earthus' name did not reflect in it because she owned the whole earth, according to the pact already agreed upon by all the sons of God earlier.

35. And the land of Nymphradite remained together as one land for a space of two hundred and sixty million years.
OtemAtum, your book is a wondrous piece of literature.

Over the few years, I've found different proofs and evidence corroborating many of the claims in it.

Here's one about the splitting of this planet done in the ancient world:

"About 300 million years ago, Earth didn't have seven continents, but instead one massive supercontinent called Pangaea, which was surrounded by a single ocean called Panthalassa.

The explanation for Pangaea's formation ushered in the modern theory of plate tectonics, which posits that the Earth's outer shell is broken up into several plates that slide over Earth's rocky shell, the mantle.

Over the course of the planet's 3.5 billion-year history, several supercontinents have formed and broken up, a result of churning and circulation in the Earth's mantle, which makes up most of planet's volume. This breakup and formation of supercontinents has dramatically altered the planet's history." https://www.livescience.com/38218-facts-about-pangaea.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea

Fascinating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Eighteen
1. Joel Hannaway was a male homo sapiens born in the 281,450th year of the homo sapiens era, which was also called the 1450 C.E.
2. He was born in England in the days when the land was full of superstitious beliefs.
3. Now it was a common belief in those days that the juice used for the ritual of the communion by the christian Catholic was the actual blood of Jesus their fictitious hero.
4. And also, the bread which they shared was regarded as his actual body. And it was said that people who ate it unworthily will become weak or even die.
5. Now when Joel had observed deeply, he found out that the juice and the bread were normal, then he challenged the church, saying;
6. Why do you make people believe in this strong lie and delusion that these things are the actual blood and body of Jesus?
7. If you who say that you are holy could make up this great deception, then there is absolutely nothing that you cannot make up.
8. For at the moment, I have begun to doubt many things which I have believed on. The relics and other religious objects which have been used for deceptions do I doubt also.
9. I know three clergies who eat this Communion every time and they have not ceased to commit abominations before and after they took it.
10. But they are hale and hearty. Therefore I doubt that this things are potent enough to do to anyone what is written in the bible.
11. Now Joel was arrested and brought before the church council. Then they said, you have served mass for ten years.
12. You have run many errands for the cardinals, but today you stand to rebuke what you hold dearly.
13. What profit do you stand to get for doing this?
14. Now Joel said, to die in ignorance and deception is not befitting for the wise. Therefore I have chosen not to die believing in lies.
15. Rather I will believe in nothing. For it is better to have no belief than to hold lies dearly into death.
16. Now Joel was taken and stripped naked. Then they gathered and said, if we kill him, what shall be the offence which we shall mention?
17. Then some of them said, let us kill him for blasphemy. Then others said, this will give the church a reason to split.
18. For there are protesters everywhere who have condemned our manner of bloodshed, condemning us for living the old testament life in the new testament.
19. And these protesters have associated us with the Muslims because of the way we execute people who speak against our religion.
20. Therefore let us not accuse him of blapshemy, but rather, let us condemn him for practising witchcraft.
21. For all Christians agree on this matter that a witch or a wizard should be stoned to death.
22. Therefore they took Joel and stoned him to death, declaring that he had committed the offence of involving in wizardry.
23. So was Joel killed by the Christians for making his observations known.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
I don't care what anybody says, otem is a god!! Who can pour out all these writings from the head with these verifiable histories ....this is superhuman powers !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by drLammy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
dazzlingd:
I don't care what anybody says, otem is a god!! Who can pour out all these writings from the head with these verifiable histories ....this is superhuman powers !!

He said you shudnt regard him as god... Although we all understand his message...

Still here waiting for those religious guys to come talk trash on this more factual book than any of their books...

Please who has the pdf of this?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:29am On Jun 28, 2020
Chapter Nineteen
1. Matilda was a female homo sapiens born in the 281,475th year of the homo sapiens era, in Bahamas, a land now found in the USA. The name of her father was Buni while her name at birth was Meli.
2. Now in those days, the Europeans began to come in large number to many lands in the USA, for they had just found out the land through their explorations.
3. For the Catholic Church had said, let us sponsor as many as are willing to go from land to land to possess it and expand Christianity.
4. Now when an Italian man named Colombus had entered the land, he found some human beings there.
5. For it was the third time the Europeans visited this continent, passing across the Atlantic Ocean. For the first and second voyagers did not settle in the land, for they had mistakenly found themselves there.
6. Now Colombus was glad when he discovered that the people in that land were unlettered and simple. Then he sent report back to the church and to the king Ferdinand, saying;
7. The lord has given us another nation in this place. It seems like the place which Erikkson discovered many years back but did not remain to establish Christianity there. But we bless our god who has this day recalled it to us. We shall not have problems converting them to Christianity, unlike those in some other places who paid with their lives for refusing our religion.
8. Now Colombus found Buni who had made the best house in the land. And he said, give your house to me and we will give you the best gift.
9. Now Buni said, what is the best gift which you shall give to me? Then Colombus and his subordinates began to preach to Buni, threatening him with the story of hell fire.
10. Now Buni began to feel the realm which they wanted him to feel. And when he closed his eyes, he saw fire. When he slept, he dreamt of fire also, because he was afraid.
11. Then after a week, Buni invited them back to his home and surrendered his house with all the treasures of gold in it.
12. For he said, let Jesus Christ have all that I have, but give me heaven.
13. Now Colombus and his men did make sure that Buni showed to them the sources of his gold and other precious stones.
14. Then Colombus was glad, saying to his men, I had rather stay and die here. I will rule this land from the east to the west and to the north and south.
15. Now some traditionalists who did not accept Christianity assembled themselves and came to Colombus and his men, saying, how do you come to our land, teach our children your language and then take them as slaves to work for you?
16. They take our gold, silver and precious stones and give them all to you in exchange for a god whom our forefathers have not told us about.
17. Now leave our land so that we might be happy again. For since the time you arrived here, we have not had anything good but divisions.
18. Now Colombus took them and imprisoned them. Then he killed some of them, because they had much more advanced weapons than the natives.
19. Now Buni, whose name had been christianized to Benny, had a female child named Meli. She was the same whom they renamed Matilda when Colombus had baptised her.
20. Now Matilda was schooled by Colombus because he had found her to be a potential preacher of their religious beliefs.
21. When Matilda was twenty years old, Colombus tried to lie with her forcefully while she was treating him. For she was a nurse who was very skilled.
22. Now Matilda fled the presence of Colombus and did not return to him. Then Colombus sent men to find her and bring her back. Then Bartolomeo, the brother of Colombus captured Matilda and kept her.
23. Now Buni was arrested too, because he was found to have helped Matilda her daughter escape when she was sighted by the men of Bartolomeo in her hiding place.
24. For Buni saw her first and told her to run for her life, so she ran away at that time, but was later recaptured.
25. Now when Bartolomeo had brought Buni to Colombus, accusing him of helping his daughter to escape the first time, he said, Benny is a popular man here.
26. You know how he has helped in converting many people to Christianity earlier. Therefore if we kill him for this simple offence, the people will lack trust in our judgement.
27. Therefore let us frame him up and then kill him publicly. For he is of no use to us anymore, because the indigenes are by now more christian than we the Europeans ourselves.
28. So Buni was declared a thief and he was publicly punished. And they cut off his ears and stripped him naked. Then they made him a slave.
29. Now when Matilda heard what was done to her father, she wept bitterly in the prison and said tot the hearing of the warders, let the Zemi rise in my favour to fight this bastard.
30. For they bring a religion which they do not practise for the purpose of making us submissive who they dominate.
31. Let nature put their religion to shame at a time they do not expect. For this religion is harmful but capable of making its targets harmless.
32. Now when Bartolomeo heard the sayings of Matilda, he knew that she had discovered the aim of their religion. Therefore he took hold of her and took her to the streets naked.
33. Then she was beaten with many stripes and her lips and tongue were cut off. Then she bled to death and was left unburied for days.
34. Now for the act of Bartolomeo, Christopher Colombus honoured him and gave him gold and bracelets. Then he made him the second-in-command in authority.
35. Now the natives of the lands protested at the manner of the murder of Matilda, saying, we do not shed blood as much as this in the days we interact with our Zema.
36. But you have brought a bloody religion upon us. Therefore leave our land now before the thunder of Zema strike you down in anger for the evil you have perpetrated.
37. Now Colombus commanded that the protesters be brought before him. Then he slaughtered them and cut their bodies in pieces. Then they threw their bodyparts all over the lands, saying, let potential rebels see these and have a rethink.
38. He also sent men to the temple of the Zema to destroy it and capture the worshippers.
39. Now Colombus was set to return to Spain, then he captured some of the natives of Guarahani, which was the Island which he first reached in America.
40. He also captured women whom he gave to his friends and brothers to have sex with them while their return journey to Spain lasted.
41. Now Colombus captured the Tainos, Setakans, Lucayans, Barians and the Arawaks, who were the natives of the land, seeking to give some of them to the King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella who supported his voyage to the Americans which was called the New World.
42. However, when he reached Spain, he was imprisoned because the king had heard the reports of his evil in the lands which he had colonised and ruled over.
43. However he was set free eventually, but the king did not fulfill his promise to him. Then they continued to disagree until their deaths. For Colombus died of a severe disease shortly after.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
drLammy:

He said you shudnt regard him as god... Although we all understand his message...

Still here waiting for those religious guys to come talk trash on this more factual book than any of their books...

Please who has the pdf of this?
Have you got the PDF?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by drLammy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
gensteejay:

Have you got the PDF?

I didn't have it yet.... Can you send to me
... Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
drLammy, I have sent the book. Please, remove your email from that comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.