Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (210938 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
OtemAtum:
And there is no limit to God Almighty, so where is the contradiction in this?
What's your reason for thinking that it's not possible for the universe to be conscious?
Nothing does not exist. There has always been something, only perceived by some limited beings as 'nothing'.
Since there is no limit,you shouldn't talk about the totality of existence.
If there is a totality of the things that exist,it means there is a limit to the things that exist.
But there are infinite things.
Now,if I ask you whether anything exists,then your answer should be yes.
If I ask you what it is,you will have to identify anything as this or that.
In other words,you will have to be specific.
So,you are going to choose one out of the infinite things that are occurring at random.
Whatever you choose shows that anything has been identified as this or that as a result of chance.
It also shows that you have been exposed to whatever characteristic of anything by chance.
It's impossible for anything to exhibit consciousness as the universe because there is no chance of anything exhibiting consciousness as the universe.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

OtemAtum told me that God Almighty is the totality of existence.
But I disagreed because there is no limit to what exists.
OtemAtum is the best person to answer your question as the author of the book and philosophy. I'm not.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
OtemAtum:
What's your reason for thinking that it's not possible for the universe to be conscious?
Nothing does not exist. There has always been something, only perceived by some limited beings as 'nothing'.
It's been long I saw geoworldedu, one of your long-time fans here, on Nairaland.

Do you hear from him?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by DiegoMaria(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chai
I don suffer reading this thing from the beginning to the end
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by uncleck: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
OtemAtum, are you still updating this thread? I was following it from beginning, but at a point it became boring because it started sounding like every other religious books. But now, I've accidentally met another one like you in this forum. This lady has said a lot of things that validates much of what you've been saying. She knows you by name. She knows your works. She says it's because of you that Satan/Yahweh was abyssed. She says you stand for wisdom and justice while she herself stands for freedom. Do you know this lady? I mentioned few things about you and she told me the rest about you
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by uncleck: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:
OtemAtum, are you still updating this thread? I was following it from beginning, but at a point it became boring because it started sounding like every other religious books. But now, I've accidentally met another one like you in this forum. This lady has said a lot of things that validates much of what you've been saying. She knows you by name. She knows your works. She says it's because of you that Satan/Yahweh was abyssed. She says you stand for wisdom and justice while she herself stands for freedom. Do you know this lady? I mentioned few things about you and she told me the rest about you
It seems he has lost interest in the thread. Let's wait and see sha.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by uncleck: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
gensteejay:

You'll enjoy this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/little-bit-bored-guys...ask-me
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Otematum!!! Where are you
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Rekhina(f): 3:23am On Feb 04, 2021
dazzlingd:
Otematum!!! Where are you

tell me about him?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Rekhina:

tell me about him?

History of the earth from billions of years ago according to otem cheesy

Read from page 1...interesting stuff cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Rekhina(f): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2021
dazzlingd:

History of the earth from billions of years ago according to otem cheesy

Read from page 1...interesting stuff cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
From page one you know I can't read
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2021
Rekhina:

Take it slowly, maybe 1 page per week....before the year ends u will fininsh it, but if is very entertaining. Either it is fiction or real, either true or not, the choice will be left for your to make.

But the most amusing part of this thread is how one person could pour all these down....even verifiable histories of different clans and tribes and individual persons... it is simply amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by drLammy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rekhina:

It's already compiled in a pdf... I cud send to your mail
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by uchenageme(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
drLammy:

Please can you send me the pdf file. I read some parts and missed some. I will like to settle down and read everything again anything I'm less busy

Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by drLammy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2021
uncleck:

Can I get the thread where this happened please. I'd love to read and know more, please thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2021

He hasn't, it's just time
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by uncleck: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2021
Ahasco:

Can I get the thread where this happened please. I'd love to read and know more, please thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/little-bit-bored-guys...ask-me
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
T
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by uncleck: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2021
drLammy:

can you please send me the pdf? Uncleck7@gmail.com .thanks in advance
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Proanalyst(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2021
OtemAtum:

Sir,

Can you remind me the number of the sons of God and their names?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by noble2faith(m): 1:27am On Mar 18, 2021
drLammy:

please, send the PDF to my mail.
noble2faith@gmail.com
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2021
Proanalyst:

Sir,

Can you remind me the number of the sons of God and their names?

If you read from page 1 they are all there; ephradite, nymphidis, earthum,murmur, largas..., Chaleb & Euchlyde
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by SisterFire(f): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ahasco:

If you read from page 1 they are all there; ephradite, nymphidis, earthum,murmur, largas..., Chaleb & Euchlyde
...where is cúumidiscu on this list ahas?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
SisterFire:
There's no limit to the things that exist.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
SisterFire:
O I'm sorry these are the only ones I'm familiar with but you can enlighten me on cuumudiscus. I'd love to know about him too. Thank you
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by SisterFire(f): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ahasco:

O I'm sorry these are the only ones I'm familiar with but you can enlighten me on cuumudiscus. I'd love to know about him too. Thank you
... Chimîdis the ancient science winged Humanoid
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by SisterFire(f): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There's no limit to the things that exist.
...Kaan laan naan saan Dan kaaj wuun mumu be specific

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
SisterFire:
... Chimîdis the ancient science winged Humanoid
Oh don't mind me. How could I have forgotten chimide. They were actually 8 and not 7. Little wonder I didn't know on time
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by SisterFire(f): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ahasco:

Oh don't mind me. How could I have forgotten chimide. They were actually 8 and not 7. Little wonder I didn't know on time
...Many creators are prone to mistake what about tiny humans , who does mistakes more than Yah ? No one

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.