Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211383 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:14am On Jul 24, 2018
johnw47:

ha ha, i keep telling you otem, that you are after followers, and you keep lying and denying it
How does this depicts me looking for followers
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 6:33am On Jul 24, 2018
OtemAtum:
They have banned most of my accounts. I just have to keep opening new ones, so I can keep up the ministry. cheesy

you keep getting banned because you keep breaking forum rules,
like i said:
johnw47:

otem the change of name doesn't change the spirit in you, the spirit of satan, the god of doctufos

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 6:35am On Jul 24, 2018
OtemAtum:
How does this depicts me looking for followers

oh duh you are truly blinded, you teach getting people to give you all their money and to worship you
wanting people to worship you is wanting followers
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

otemanuduno: It is a simple technique. Keep making them fear. They will be forever confused. They can even give you all their income and worship you.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2018
johnw47:

oh duh you are truly blinded, you teach getting people to give you all their money and to worship you
wanting people to worship you is wanting followers
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You misinterpreted the thread. I'm telling them what pastors and other religious people do to get people worshipping them. The wise will know how to avoid this, but the foolish will ride on and worship their pastors. You need wisdom.

Now ask yourself, have I ever made anyone fear? No! and that's because I don't want to be worshipped. People who read the DOCTUFOS lose their fears rather than getting scared. That speaks volume.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2018
OtemAtum:

You misinterpreted the thread. I'm telling them what pastors and other religious people do to get people worshipping them. The wise will know how to avoid this, but the foolish will ride on and worship their pastors. You need wisdom.

Now ask yourself, have I ever made anyone fear? No! and that's because I don't want to be worshipped. People who read the DOCTUFOS lose their fears rather than getting scared. That speaks volume.

That's exactly what many don't understand

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
OtemAtum:

says a follower of satan and his book doctufos

otemanuduno:
If you have an idea of JESUS true identity, you would have said JESUS CHRIST is DOG.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2018
otem, your doctufos is just words written by God haters, by people like you
and inspired by satan your god, and the God of doctufos

God's word is of course inspired by God:

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2018

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chapter Sixteen
1. Tacitus was a male homo sapiens born in the 280,055th year of the homo sapiens era. Now Tacitus loved the use of words so much that he determined that he would be a historian also, like Josephus and other historians before him.
2. Now when Tacitus had stayed many years in the senate, he acquired much information concerning how the past was told. He went about to seek the opinions of people concerning many things.
3. Now in those days, Tacitus went through the works of Josephus and other historians befofe him. Then he obtained that which he wanted. And Tacitus agreed with some earlier historians concerning the things which they said of one personality or the other. He made use of the information of Rusticus, Rufus and other earlier historians, therefore the errors which they made, as well as their superstitions, were transferred into the works of Tacitus unknowingly.
4. Now in those days, the Christians had been well established in Rome and other places in Italy. However, they were not still the majority. For the pagans were still more in number than them.
5. But Christus, which was written to life by Paul and his colleagues, had been well believed by many in those days because of the passage of time upon the story. And the death of this Christus was blamed upon Pilate, a past prefect of Iudaea.
6. Now Tacitus went about to obtain information here and there. And in the matter of Christus, the god created by Paul, he erred. For he blamed the death of this imaginary god upon Pilate, a real human being.
7. Now one named Pliny said to Tacitus, what shall it be for you if Pilate whom you blame for the death of this super human Christus is not aware at all that any Christus ever existed? For you know better how the starters of religion are known to invent gods and defend these gods to the letter.
8. Now Tacitus said, I did not just write that which I wrote, but I have gone about to make a very thorough findings about this Christus and many people did say to me that he existed as a contemporary of Pilate and was killed by the order of Pilate.
9. Now Pliny said, my late foster father who adopted me had said to me, the opinions of the majority could still be wrong because it is what they are told that they believe in. Therefore Tacitus, I do not agree with you in the matter of this Christus whom they testified that he fed thousands of people with two fish and five loaves of bread, gathered multitude and healed them, yet in history books, he was scantily recognised, except for the things the religious ones write lavishly in their books about him.
10. Now Tacitus, make no mistake to include fictitious characters such as this Christus in your history books and sell it to the world as the truth. For if a man is real, his reality shall speak for him.
11. For when you write of Agricola, Nerva, Octavian the Augustus and many other real people, there is no controversy because all these are real people. But when you go about to pick the fictitious god of a religion and blame its death on Pilate, who was a Roman, you see how many eyebrows are raised in suspicion.
12. Now Tacitus said, do not blame me so much, O Pliny, for you know how I went about for more than two years to ask questions and know the opinions of the people before writing things down.
13. And concerning this Christus, many agreed that he actually died by the hand of Pilate and of Herod, the king.
14. Now Pliny said, you asked information from the wrong source, O Tacitus. For how do you go about asking about the reality of the death of this Christus in Rome and its environs rather than going to Jerusalem to ask?
15. For the books of the christians did say that their god was killed in Jerusalem and not in Rome. So you should have gone to Jerusalem to confirm it, rather than asking the Romans who are at this moment in support of anything of Roman origin. For since this Christus is a Roman invention, then the Romans will not fail to be in support of it.
16. Now be not surprised at the fame of this christianity at this time, for Paul and the other beginners of Christianity had done a great work by making their faith established and believed by many people, in all Asia minor, Italy and even in Greece. But the people of Jerusalem remained sceptical as they continued to look for a messiah who will come to deliver them.
17. But my uncle Pliny whose parents were in Jerusalem in the supposed period of this god Christus did not know anything about this god in his days, yet his parents did tell him a lot concerning Iudaea and Jerusalem in their days.
18. And my uncle Pliny became a writer, writing many things and many events of the past and of his own days, yet this god Christus, acclaimed to have done these great things, did not scarcely get into his write ups and histories. How is this possible?
19. Now Tacitus pondered upon the sayings of Pliny, the nephew of the older Pliny who had died few years back. Then he said, truly I may have made mistakes in writing a fictitious god as if it is a real and physical human being, but there is no way by which I can alter the things which I have written concerning him.
20. For if I do so, all my works shall be condemned from the start to the end. And my histories shall no more be considered as credible sources. Now Pliny, let this be between us both and do not let my flaws be known in this matter.
21. So Pliny vowed to keep off from criticising the work of Tacitus publicly. But he said to him, before you die, let your soul be redeemed through prayers to the gods. For if you have lied against any of these dead people in your histories, be sure that their souls shall give you a fight when you die.
22. Now Tacitus also wrote about Domitian, Nerva and even Trajan who all died before him. Then he told of Octavian, Nero, Tiberius and many others.
23. Now when Tacitus was aged, he said to the people who gathered before him to hear histories, I have spent years writing histories of Italy and even of Britain. I have written the truth to the best of my ability as well as the things which are supposed to be true.
24. I am not perfect in my writings, therefore I plead with you to pray for me when I die so that my spirit may go into the right place. For I may have spoken evil of good people and of evil people, I may have written them as good, because I have worked mostly by what is told and not by what I experience myself.
25. So Tacitus died when he was sixty-five years old. Then those whom he had told took him up and prayed for him in the names of their gods that his spirit should not be punished.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chapter Seventeen
1. Afafa was a female homo sapiens born in the 280,078th year of the homo sapiens era. She was born in a land now found in the country called Ghana in Africa. Now Ayaa was the mother of Afafa while her husband was Koam. Now Koam sent Ayaa away because she could not become pregnant.
2. Now Ayaa wept for many days. Then she found a man who loved her greatly. The name of the man was Nkruma. Now Nkruma said to him, I have married three wives but none of them could become pregnant.
3. They all left me in one day because they could not get pregnant for me.
4. Now Ayaa told him similar story concerning her inability to get pregnant. Then Nkruma said, who can tell if the gods have destined us to come together and be like a mill and a grindstone to grind the pepper?
5. Rub yourself on me and we shall give birth, according to the wish of the gods.
6. Now Ayaa became the wife of Nkruma and they gave birth to a female child in the following year. Then was the child named Afafa, saying, she waited until I have married her father.
7. Now when Afafa was growing, her wisdom was very great. Her parents noticed this and were amazed. Afafa began to love hunting. She made garments of clay, for she wanted to be secure while hunting. She made a clay helmet which she wore on her head.
8. She also made fist gloves with clay, as well as a breastplates. Then she went into the thick bush to hunt, saying, I am strong and well equipped.
9. Now when the hunters saw the invention of Afafa, they went to her so that she might make same armours for them. Then she did so for a price.
10. When the people in the nearby land gathered to make war with them, Afafa was consulted to make armours for them, as well as the war kits. So he made armours for her land and they went and won the battle.
11. Then Afafa was honoured by the king of the land. For he took her and made her his tenth wife. Now the nine wives of the king always had unending quarrels before the arrival of Afafa.
12. When she had come, she sought with wisdom how she would end the quarrels. Then she achieved it. For the nine wives all began to be friends. Afafa also made different types of games which they played in those days.
13. Now Afafa died when she was only thirty-eight years old without giving birth to a child. Then the whole land mourned her because they felt her impact while she was alive.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Chapter Eighteen
1. Sumina was a female homo-sapiens born in the 280,091st year of the homo sapiens era in a place now called Ghana. The cells of Agedor and Koffi her husband made for them a weak child. Now the child was often sick until shs had died.
2. Again they had another child, but it fell sick at a young age and died. Then when they had the third child, they named it Sumina and then cut her face with sharp object, saying, this will not die prematurely like before. This was the first tribal mark given to a child in Ghana.
3. Now coincidentally, the child remained alive. When others in the land saw what had happened, they began to do the same thing. So Sumina became the name by which many children were called in those days. But unlike the first one, some of the other children named Sumina still died at childhood.
4. The first Sumina became a dancer. She was also beautiful and her beauty was special and unique as the pattern on her face seemed to have added to her beauty. Then parents began to give their children tribal marks at birth, seeking to add to their beauty.
5. Now Sumina won the best dancer of ten villages and was married by a prince.

6. Salang was a male homo sapiens born in the 280,099th year of the homo sapiens era. He was a prince in Ethiopia. Now in those days, the religion called Christianity began to come near Ethiopia, but Salang developed a great hatred for it when he heard it.
7. Now it all depended on Salang to accept Christianity or reject it, for his father had said, my son, you are the crown prince and my adviser. Therefore choose what is best for the land and we shall grant our support for it.
8. Now when the foreigners had presented the whole christian concept, Salang said, it is as if I have heard all these things before. Now Salang said, grant me to sleep over this thought. So Salang slept over the thought and had a nightmare.
9. Now in his nightmare, he found himself committing suicide after finding that the religion called christianity was false. Now when Salang awoke from his dream, he called a meeting of the elders and told them what manner of dream he had had.
10. Then they all agreed, saying, let all the foreigners depart early. For this religion which they have brought to us does not seem to get down well with the spirit of our prince. Now the eight missionaries who brought the message of Christus to Ethiopia stamped their feet hard on the soil of Ethiopia and said, let us not be guilty of your blood when you shall be judged.
11. Now they all departed and the townspeople sighed.
12. Now Salang arose and said, not in my lifetime will such kind of religion become the chief religion of my land. For I feel that is is woven with lies and deception and by more lies and deception shall it stand.
13. And eventually, when people get to know its falsity, some of them shall commit suicide as I did in my dream. Some shall become depressed and tired of life while some shall become insane.
14. Therefore let us watch against such religion which encourages the drinking of human blood and the eating of human flesh as a sign of initiation. For I have cried against such thing earlier and we are at this time at odds against such barbaric culture.
15. We eat no blood or drink no flesh either physically or as a spiritual significance.
16. Now Salang became the ruler of Ethiopia after the death of his father. And in his days, Ethiopia did not accept christianity as one of its religions.
17. Now a write up found its way to Ethiopia, which was one of the copies of the write up which Lucas, one of the early proponents of christianity had written. And the write up spoke of a eunuch from Ethiopia who had accepted Christianity and had brought it to Ethiopia fifty years earlier.
18. Now Salang said to twenty aged historians, did you hear about such a man who was a eunuch? For one of the write ups of the christians did make such man real whom no one knows here.
19. Now the historians said, we did not hear about such eunuch in our history, neither has there ever been a christian in this land before until the foreigners came the month before.
20. Now Salang said, see how they tell lies and go about to speak of it zealously. But what profit do they stand to gain in telling such great lies? They do this to woo and entice the simpleminded and to ignite our emotions towards their religion, such that we would say, indeed their apostles cared about one of our persons in the past, so let us give them audience and be converted to their religion.
21. When Salang continuously pondered upon the things concerning christianity, he began to have dreams and see himself being in servitude to some foreigners who practised christianity.
22. And he saw how he became a christian also until he had become more zealous in it than even the foreigners who brought it to him. Then he dreamt that he committed suicide again after finding out the falsity of this religion.
23. Now Salang called a great meeting and said, listen to your ruler O Ethiopia. I continuously dream of this religion and I found myself in a land where this religion has taken total control of, by force and by deception.
24. And I found myself and others like me who did accept and believe wholesomely this religion even more than the foreigners who brought it to them. And while the land of the foreigners developed, that land declined in intelligence and development as they relied upon this religion to provide for all their needs.
25. And for me, in such land, I found out the truth and committed suicide because of depression. For all the miracles offered by this religion was discovered to be false.
26. Now O great Ethiopia, do not fall for their tricks. For they shall surely return to enslave your minds. They will continue to come with sweet talks until you have submitted to their threats.
27. They have declared eternal fire for us if we refuse to worship their god. We know the antics of the Romans, therefore we are not moved. For if we had survived the cruelty of the Greeks, we should not fail to survive the antics of the Romans also.
28. But if a generation comes after me and accept this religion as the religion to be practised by the nation, then the generations to follow shall be in servitude to the Romans in their minds.
29. And rather than the Romans seeking to visit our lands for tourism purpose and for business, we shall be the ones to seek them for relics of unreal people of their religion and other irrelevant things.
30. Therefore be careful not to add the Roman gods to our own or be conquered in the mind by their own thought process.
31. Now all the days of Salang as the ruler of Ethiopia, the religion invented by Paul the Roman and his counterparts did not become accepted in Ethiopia, rather, the Ethiopians were business minded and the city of Aksum in Ethiopia became a great centre of trading. 32. For Salang made sure that the city was well supplied with the things to trade and he checked to make sure that the foreigners who came into the land to buy goods did not bring in their religions to convert people into them.
33. For he had declared saying, whoever comes to buy in Aksum should face only business and the discussion or trade of religion is not allowed. Therefore the Indians and the Romans who came into the land were restricted from talking publicly about their religions or gods in Aksum.
34. Now Salang, who was well known as Za Haqala, died when he was sixty-two years old and he was given a befitting royal burial.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:39am On Jul 29, 2018
Chapter Nineteen
1. Zed, who was well known as Za Dembale, was the son of Salang. He was born in the year 280,122nd year of the homo sapiens era, which was the same as the 122CE.
2. Now Zed became the king of Axum after the death of Salang his father. He was 39 years old when he became the ruler of Ethiopia.
3. Now Zed was a very good orator and also a builder of great monuments. He also loved trading so much that he said, my father Salang could be a trader in his days, but I Zed his son am the word 'trade' itself.
4. If my father was interested in the salt of the Red Sea in his days, then I am the salt of the Red Sea itself. And if my father encouraged the building of tall stone images for tourism sake, then I am the monumental stones myself.
5. And if my father abhorred the importation of foreign religions, then I Zed am the phrase 'no entrance for foreign religion'.
6. If Aksum had been popular in trade right from the days of my grandfather Zalis, then in my days it shall be ten times more popular. I am born to take Aksum to the level of Rome and Persia in popularity.
7. Out of every ten people dwelling in Aksum, there should be three foreigners. For this was the same thing done by Persia and by Rome to gain power and control and popularity also. For a land of multiple identities shall tend towards greatness if the foreigners in it are well taxed.
8. Now Zed made sure he had selected the best and most talented traders of the land. For he said, do not worry about money to trade. For if you have the talent of trading, it will surely speak for you.
9. So Zed tested many people, both the rich and the poor, in the matter of trading. Then he selected five hundred of them who were the best in the matter of trade. Then he approached the rich of the land, saying, invest in these potential traders.
10. They have the talent of trading, but they lack enough capital resources to start it. So the rich people of Aksum invested in the traders and they traded in all manner of things. In date palms, ivories, salt, ink, feathers, eggs and all manner of things did they trade.
11. Now Zed declared saying, let foreigners come with their goods to trade in Aksum. The land is large enough to accommodate ten thousand foreigners. Come to Aksum with your goods, for there are multitudes of buyers here.
12. So many from India, Egypt, Rome, Greece and other nearby and far places went to Aksum to trade. And Zed taxed them and charged them for the importation of their goods.
13. Now the Arabians from Mecca and Iran also came into the land and they sought to teach the people about Manat and about Ahura Mazda whom they worshipped. When Zed heard of this, he went to the traders who did such things and said, have we not warned you against trading your gods and goddesses in our land?
14. We have also warned the Aksumites that they should desist from telling you immigrants about the gods of our land. For we do not mix religion with business. Therefore you shall pay a fine as we have earlier declared, saying, if anyone is heard trading his gods or goddesses in Axum, he shall pay a fine.
15. So Zed fined the foreigners heavily and they had no choice but to pay their fines.
16. Now in the days of Zed, Aksum became the most interesting place where people from other lands were aspiring to reach before they died. And some began to make journey to Aksum as tourists and such people paid to the treasury of Aksum.
17. Now Zed wrote in many scrolls concerning how businesses should be carried out in the land. He also wrote concerning health and philosophies. And Zed gave warning to Aksum and to the whole of Ethiopia, saying, I know by insight that Aksum will be less desirable as soon as the religion of the foreigners has been accepted into it to direct the minds of its citizens.
18. For a land cannot be greater than the religion it practises.
19. Even though you are busy with one business or the other, you need a time to rest so that you could be in good health. Do not apply religion to the matter of health, for it has nothing to do with your health. Therefore see the physician when you are sick rather than following after priests of religion for cure.
20. We have heard but we have not seen any priest who successfully cured anyone through only prayers to their gods without the use of medicines and ointments and all such material things. But the herbs and medicines of the physicians do they make use of and cover up their secrets with false prayers and incantations.
21. Therefore go directly for the herbs and medicines when you are sick, rather than going to the wrong places for cure to your sicknesses.
22. Do not let anyone threaten you to death while you do your business. For I have been told how two Romans came before our traders and said, give us a quantity of bread worthy five hundred shekels of silver and you shall see the miracle of Iesus Christus our god.
23. And if you do not give to us what we demand, you shall face the wrath of our god Christus. And the traders declined their request but went to their houses pondering over the threats of these christians in fright, for they had been told the false story of Ananias and Sapphira which is written in some of their scripts.
24. Then the same night, the two traders had very scary nightmares. And when the christians came to them again the next morning, they asked, saying, have you not seen the hand of our god?
25. Then the traders said, we had terrible nightmares already. For we have not had nightmares for many months before the night of yesterday. Now we have the belief that the story which you told us concerning the striking down of Ananias and Sapphira by the spirit of your god is true. Now take the worth of goods you have requested.
26. Now when the rich people who invested on these two traders had asked for their benefits, these two traders gave excuses and mentioned the threats of the christians to their sponsors. Then the matter was brought to me Zed. And I warned all the traders of Aksum, saying, make sure you report such matter to me.
27. Then two days after, the two christians went to another trader to swindle him as they had done to the former trader. Then this trader, being wise and having been told beforehand, came to me to report the matter. Then I sent for the arrest of these two christians.
28. And when I asked their names, they said that they were Maximus and Cornelius, two great apostles. And I said, you are nothing but cheats who go about in the name of religion to swindle the simpleminded ones.
29. And they cried out at me, saying that I have lied against the spirit of their god, therefore I have only seven days to live because I shall be terribly killed by their god. And I laughed at their weak words of threat and said, if I wish to make you die through severe punishment in seven days, it shall be so for you, because I have the power to do so. And your prophecy will get fulfilled upon your own heads rather than on mine.
30. But I shall not do so to you, because it is foolishness to act cruelly and unjustly in order to prove a point that you are superior or more powerful. Rather, the council of Aksum will consider and judge your matter. Then you shall be given befitting punishments for your crime.
31. Now both Maximus and Cornelius were cast in prison in Aksum for cheating people and for talking about their god in a place where the trading of religion had been prohibited. Now when the christians who were in Aksum to trade heard the matter, they condemned me and justified their fellow christians who went about to cheat people.
32. And they prayed also for my death within seven days, saying, he persecutes our brethren.
33. Now I did not remember that I should be dying in seven days until five months later when someone called my attention to it, saying, Zed, are you still alive? You should have died some months ago. Then we laughed it over.
34. Now I say again, do not let anyone threaten you to death while you go about your business. And if they ask you for offerings out of the profit of your own business, ask them to give you offerings out of their own businesses first. For every man should have his own business and whatever applies to you should also apply to them.
35. Now Zed died when he was seventy-two years old. And in his days did Aksum attained its greatest height in fame and wealth.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2018
0temSapien:
Common Era(CE)

Chapter One
1. From the 280,001st year of the homo sapiens era to the 282,018th year(1CE to 2018CE), many great things had happened. The brains of many of the humans had become advanced, having evolved due their deep engagements in philosophies and calculations.
2. However, the humans are not equally developed in their brains because the people did not use their brains for philosophical thoughts equally.
3. Therefore the lands where philosophies were well practised had more wise people than those where they practised a little of it, for the fear of their gods.
4. In all, many parts of Europe advanced greatly in the matter of the brain because they had many philosophers. Many parts of Asia also advanced and even some parts of the Arabians and the Middle East because they joined in making use of their brains. Then many parts of the Americans did so too as well as Australia.
5. But Africa was left behind because many of the people were stuck in their ancient philosophies which gave no room for improvements or change. For it was very difficult for anyone in many of the African traditions to leave the matter of the gods aside in favour of brain-using.
6. This was so because of the fearfulness of most of the people of Africa, for the numerous superstitions and taboos which the ancestors peddled and established had beclouded the use of personal experience and brain thoughts to judge matters.
7. It was also partly so because the overall consciousness of the continent of Africa in the past world was of a fearful nature and one who did not love to check all things indepth to see the reason why this is this and that is that.
8. Now the nations where the thinkers were abundant began to colonise nations of lesser thinkers physically and mentally. For physically they did so through wars and slave trading, but mentally it was done through the use of religions.
9. For in the matter of wars, philosophy was applied. Also in the matter of creating one religion or the other was philosophy applied. So also in the matter of ethics and good morals, it was applied.
10. Then when the study of living things, motion, substances, medicine, nature, human behaviours and others were established, the world became massively developed physically and in its appearance.
11. However, the weight of religion set a limit to this great development, being a great setback to many nations where it was more respected than the use of brain thoughts and science. This was a common thing in Africa till these days.
12. Then there arose the need for nature and the gods of science to send the liberator of souls from this mind slavery called religion, especially to the Africans who are by now brought down to the level of animals and slaves by the 'words' in the various religious books which they meditate upon.
13. This deliverer of the world from mind slavery, being expected by the astrologers of many lands to launch the age called Aquarius, shall be the one to make the powers wielded by the religious books of none effect.
14. This shall he do by revealing the hidden histories of many nations and kingdoms of the world, bringing out only the unadulterated forms of many histories of the world, manifesting the limitlessness of God Almighty in the matter of Word-using, which make for its outer strength, through which thoughts are remoulded and the universe are reshaped.
15. In the matter of wisdom and knowledge shall he also surpass everyone who has come into the earth existence before him, for he is the personification of Wisdom.
16. Many hidden voices shall be heard through him as well. Then many hidden words shall be dug up for future use.
17. I am he whom many ancestors of Africa and other continents wish to be sent to the world to chase fear out of the minds of their descendants permanently. I have come with unlimited histories of the world and the universe.
18. It is only the limitation of nature that can affect the number of histories which I can compile in a day. If the number of hours in a day were to be a thousand, then at least ten thousand histories should be expected to be revealed by me in a day, provided I do not take time out to go to work, eat, play or socialise.
19. But because I do all these things, being expected of a human-god whom I am, I will not reveal all histories of the world from its creation but those which time permits. How beautiful it could have been if the unlimited memory of histories which the good gods have unlocked in my brain could be projected for the world to see?
20. Do not be confused that I say of myself that I am a human-god. Yes, a human-god is no one other than he who has already discovered that he is a god, a part of God Almighty (the Existence).
21. I was born in the 281,986th year of the homo sapiens era, the same year I personally call the year 1NA, which is the beginning of the New Age or the Aquarius Age to me and many unheard people of the world, for in it did the Nobel Prize in Word-using(Literature) come to an African man for the first time in history.
gensteejay:

Otem, please what can you say about the Aquarius Age vis-à-vis Illuminati, New World Order, the Reptilian Elite (or "the powers that be" )?

Also, what is your view about shape-shifting? There are myths about shape-shifting beings/creatures in many cultures in Nigeria and across the world. Is it a superstitious belief? If so, why? And if not, why?

I would appreciate your timely response.
Thanks.

Still waiting for your response to this.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2018
Chapter Twenty
1. Gadur, the son of Zed, was a male homo sapiens born in the 280,164th year of the homo sapiens era, which is the same as the 164CE.
2. Now Gadur became the king of Aksum at the age of thirty. Then he determined to expand Aksum and set up provinces in many lands. Now Gadur began to make war with surrounding lands and even far away lands and prevailed.
3. In those days, Aksum began to become a battle field, such that many foreigners in it began to depart.
4. Now Nahfan, the king of Saba sent to Gadur, saying, in the name of my god Ilmuqah have I sent to you this message and I hope that you will take it in good faith. I have heard how you have begun to expand your territory as it was done in Rome also.
5. Now I have sent you this timely message to declare to you my secret admiration for your land right from the days of your father. Now I request of you that you should come in alliance with me to strengthen each other and be one; name for name and palace for palace.
6. Let your enemy be my enemy and your friend my friend. Let your battles be fought by us both and my battle also shall be done so. For in this shall both Saba and Aksum be stronger.
7. Now in those days, Gadur owned territories in the south of Arabia and made Aksum stronger in the matter of warfare. He also formed friendship with other lands including Qataban.
8. Now after the death of Nahfan the king of Saba, Autar the son of Nahfan became king. Then he invited the kings of different lands to his coronation ceremony. When Gadur the king of Aksum did not show up in the coronation ceremony, the son of Nahfan said, this is a show of disrespect.
9. For Gadur did not send to me that he would not show up. Therefore we shall have nothing to do with Aksum henceforth.
10. Now Gadur the king of Aksum and Autar the king of Saba acted in different directions.
11. Now after two years, Aksum needed to make battle with Hadramaut. Then Gadur rememebered Saba, so he sent men to Autar, saying, we have need of your help. Then Autar sent reply back to Gadur, saying, do you take me for a fool?
12. I invited you for my coronation ceremony and you gave your word that you will attend it. But we waited in that day for your presence but you did not show up. And I took you as one who only make friendship for help.
13. Now let it be known that I Autar shall not make friendship with your land anymore.
14. Now when Gadur heard the saying of Autar, he was surprised. And he sent message back, saying, did my messenger not deliver the letter to you concerning my poor state of health. For he was sent to Saba a week before your coronation to declare to you how I was terribly sick and I could not raise myself up from my bed.
15. And when I did not get any reply from you to wish me a quick recovery, I thought of you as a cruel king who is not like his father. And I was advised not to send you any more messenger until you will send me a message of apology for not wishing me a quick recovery.
16. Now Autar said, there is no messenger that came to us to tell us about your poor health. And we wondered when we did not see you in the ceremony. Now bring that messenger whom you sent to us and let us question him in this matter.
17. Now Gadur took hold of his chief messenger and said, did you not deliver my message to Autar, saying, I am very sick and I cannot attend the coronation ceremony? Then the chief messenger called Baderu said, indeed you sent me to Saba to tell them this, but Sagemu your deputy did say to me, the message has changed as well as the destination also.
18. And he said, go to Hadramaut, to its king and declare to him that I, the deputy have done what we have planned and Gadur the king is very ill and will die shortly.
19. So I went to deliver this messsge because I am only a messenger who is subject to both your commands and his commands also.
20. Now Gadur was furious such that he cast the messenger in prison for his role in that matter. Then he sought after Sagemu his deputy to punish him because he was s betrayer. For it was he who made him sick by poisoning his food. But fortunately, he did not die of the poison.
21. Now Sagemu had already fled to Hadramaut with five thousand soldiers of Aksum. And Gadur was weak in his spirit, therefore he begged Autar that he should give to him some of his soldiers to go against Hadramaut who were already preparing to come against them in battle.
22. Then Autar said, according to the covenant between my father and your father, I shall hear you. For it is both you and I that were at fault in the sense that we did not make proper investigation to know the reason why you did not show up in the ceremony.
23. And you did not find out from your messenger why we did not wish you a quick recovery from your sickness. Now Gadur, be rest assured that we shall go with you to do battle with Hadramaut.
24. Now the forces of Saba went out with the forces of Aksum to do battle with the Hadramaut and the found Sagemu there, for he had become the chief of the army of the Hadramauteans. And they defeated Hadramaut and took away their goods and their weapons of war. Then Saba and Aksum continued to be united from then on.
25. Now the goods which they took was very much, such that the armies of the two lands began to quarrel over those goods. Then they fought against one another.
26. Now when Gadur and Autar had meet face to face, they could not agree also. For Gadur said that his people deserved more of the goods from the battle because it was their battle, but the Sabaens were only a support.
27. But Autar said, you are an ingrate. For if you went to the battle alone, you would have lost it and Aksum could have been defeated and totally destroyed. Therefore we deserve more of the materials gotten from the battle.
28. Now Autar and Gabur did not agree, therefore they went separate ways and broke the bond of friendship between them.
29. Now when the Hadramauteans had heard the news of the separation of Saba and Aksum, they regrouped and went to nearby towns to seek help. Then they came against the Sabaeans when they did not expect it.
30. Now some of the Sabaeans escaped to Himyar. Then the Himyarite king said to his servants, take hold of the Sabaeans and then defend the city against the Hadramauteans who are after them. So they took hold of two thousand and fifty four Sabaeans who rushed into their land.
31. Then the Sabaeans begged for their lives, saying, spare us and we shall be of help to your in the future. Now the king of Himyar said, your land did form friendship with Aksum the land of our enemy. And you came together as one to fight against our land.
32. Now how shall we help you who have helped our enemy land to fight against us? Noe the Sabaeans said, we have ended our friendship with Aksum and Autar our head shall now be willing to be in friendship with you. Now send a messenger to him to hear him in this matter.
33. So a messenger was sent to Autar the king of Saba. Then he agreed to form a friendship with Himyar. So both Saba and Himyar allied and they went after Hadramaut and defeated them.
34. Now when Autar had seen that Aksum had no ally because all their former allies thought of the Aksumites as traitors, he sent message to Gadur, saying, prepare for a brutal battle against us. For we shall come with the Himyarites to destroy the army of Aksum.
35. But if you are humble enough to give to our land half of the goodness and resources of your land, then shall we put the battle on hold and consider you worthy of safety. But if not, then we shall tear apart your land as a vulture tears apart the corpses of animals.
36. Now Gadur said, we are not cowards and we cannot impoverish Aksum because of you. Rather, we shall give you a fight.
37. So the battle between Aksum and the allied forces of Saba and Himyar took place and the allied forces defeated the forces of Aksum and pursued them far into the low lands. And the Himyarites repossessed their land which had been previously invaded by some of the soldiers of Aksum.
38. When Beyaga, the son of Gadur returned to Aksum, saying, we have lost Zefar back to Himyar and we have been expelled from Nejra also, Gadur had a heart attack and became paralysed in his left leg. And from then till the time of his death, he did not recover from the attack.
39. Now while Gadur remained king, his son Beyaga stood for him and went to battle. Then he was killed in a battle and Gadur heard the news and died few days after, for it was very painful to him.
40. Now after the death of Gadur and his son, Azebah became king of Aksum.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Unhmm
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2018
the writers of doctufos get many of their ideas from the Bible
and use them in their fictional story books

doctufos:
LordCenturion:
In Chapter 16 verse 32 in the knowledge of Knoliud, he said

32. But there is nothing hidden that shall not be dug up

the Holy Bible:
In Chapter 8 verse 17 in the book of Luke he said

17 There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
johnw47:
the writers of doctufos get many of their ideas from the Bible
and use them in their fictional story books

doctufos:

the Holy Bible:
In Chapter 8 verse 17 in the book of Luke he said

17 There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed
And u think the bible was the first to make such statement? Let me tell you something. Every religion creator has one way or the other come across Knoliud the light of God Almighty and they have definitely heard that statement from him. So, for the bible to state the word of Knoliud does not change the fact that it was Knoliud's regular singsong. Most people start religion after hearing the truth of the earth revealled by Knoliud.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
0temSapien:
And u think the bible was the first to make such statement? Let me tell you something. Every religion creator has one way or the other come across Knoliud the light of God Almighty and they have definitely heard that statement from him. So, for the bible to state the word of Knoliud does not change the fact that it was Knoliud's regular singsong. Most people start religion after hearing the truth of the earth revealled by Knoliud.

otemanuduno alias OtemAtum alias OtemSapien alias whoever else,
satan has always tried to duplicate God and His word to fool people into following him
and it works, your god the god of doctufos is satan which you know

satan the great counterfeiter, and the god of doctufos and it's followers

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2018
otemanuduno alias OtemAtum alias OtemSapien alias whoever else,
you and riofidelio alias wum... alias tat... alias whoever else, have a lot in common,
you both have many usernames,
you both often insanely use many smileys,
you both have false beliefs,
you both have the same god etc.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:26am On Aug 01, 2018
0temSapien:

ha ha, otem, otem, otem, whoever else,
you keep believing what other people like you have written

first reverad was your god, the god of doctufos, until i pointed out that
reverad said he didn't know if he created the universe or if the universe
created him, then you read where your god is existence, and now you have read that
there is another called knoliud who is the light of your god almighty

such confusion and blindness from your gods, of course:

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 5:23am On Aug 01, 2018
LordCenturion:

Bro, not everything otem will be able to respond ,sometimes he may be too busy to respond and sometimes he may not have the right answer to give u, I think he was just getting the revelation, himself never understands and study everything there carefully, this is one of the reason why I stopped asking him too many questions, I remember the time asked him about reincarnation (abiku), he's said there is nothing like that, I think untill he found it in one of the written before he agreed that such exist.... He said there is nothing like juju,magic, incarnation, spell or voodoo in our own time , but I was still confused that some of this powers still exist but not like in the past because technology and education are erasing some of those things gradually and those things are not working anymore like in olden days, that's why people are that still practicing those juju in our own time are pure scammers because they can't do it like the way it has been done in the past ,we can still see a genuine of those things but very rare because people now see it as an evil that make many not to follow it anymore ,maybe out of 100% of herbalists,magicians etc that exists right now, maybe we can see 1% genuine one.
In Chapter 16 verse 32 in the knowledge of Knoliud, he said

32. But there is nothing hidden that shall not be dug up. All the powers of the present world shall be dug up for the use of the future world.

About the juju, voodoo etc of our present words, I think non of sons and priests of God can see the future accurately according to the words of Knoliud, but only the words of Knoliud 100%
This is the reason why I still believe some of these things still work but very rare, but there is nothing like witches, it's just the words of mouths that work coincidentally at times.

now look at this otem otem otem, as well as you not knowing who your god is and going from one god to another, to another, @bold you also just say anything that comes into your head
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:34am On Aug 01, 2018
Chapter Twenty-One

1. Towards the end of the second century of the common era, the religion called Christianity had gained ground in Rome and Greece. However, those who were rich in ancient philosophies avoided the religion, because they thought that it was entirely flawed in the presence of logic.
2. For great philosophers said, this religion christianity can only be practised unsuspiciously by the simple-minded people who are deprived of commonsense.
3. Now Celsus was one of those who found the christian religion very ridiculous. This Celsus was the son of a Greek philosopher and a Roman mother.
4. Now Celsus had read some of the claims of christianity and to him, they sounded like the babbles of children. Therefore Celsus said, those who wrote the scripts of Christianity and to those whom they were written are together people of poor mentality. For how can you say that a virgin gave birth to a child.
5. Bring to me a man that has found his untouched fiancee in a state of pregnancy and had believed a voice in his head which says, this pregnancy is the pregnancy of a holy god. For how can a holy god impregnate another man's fiancee and remain holy?
6. And how can a woman who has been impregnated by a supposed holy god be continously called a virgin? For this is an abuse to the meaning of the word 'virginity'.
7. I have read the scripts which are claimed to have been written by the disciples of that 'virgin child' and the things which I saw are contradictions, mind control for the simple-minded, lack of commonsense, ironical nonsense, a great height of stupidity in display, outright and undisguised lies, ignorance at its peak and barbaric babbles.
8. Beginning from their god called the holy spirit and ending with their eternity called everlasting fire, I see only a compilation of the write-ups of drunkards, jokers, the mentally unstable, the unashamed liars and the clothed mad folks.
9. I have walked round the communities of the christians and have found five contradictory genealogies for their god already. This is the characteristics of a man-made god fabricated by liars.
10. I have found hundreds of miracles in the scrolls and scripts of Christianity, but I have not found the family members or descendants of those whom these acclaimed miracles happened to, despite going round Rome, Jerusalem, Alexandria, Athens, Damascus and other places where the miracles were claimed to have occured.
11. Therefore I make my guess that likewise shall millions of miracles be claimed to have happened through the christianity of the future, but none of these miracles shall happen to the people you know very well.
12. You will hear the blind having restoration of their sights, the lame walking, the deaf hearing, the dumb speaking, the dead raised back to life and all such like this, but you will be amazed that right from your childhood to your old age, none of these acclaimed miracles shall have happened to the lame man next door, the blind man near your garden, the deaf man following you to the temple, the dumb man begging you for alms and the dead man whom you have prayed to raise from the dead in the name of this Iesus Kristus.
13. In the matter of the returning of the god of Christianity to the world to end it and to catch away the christians in it alone, I find it as the most poorly calculated arithmetic. Therefore the writers of this must be very daft in the matter of calculations.
14. Hear me out in this and judge for yourself whether or not the god of Christianity is knowledgeable in mathematics. For the scripts said that this god Christus declared that the generation of the people in his days will not pass away before he will return, but four generations has already passed away, yet there is no sign that this Christus is on his way.
15. Yet the people are still awaiting his return. I tell you the truth, the foolish will continue to await the return of this man-made god even in the fiftieth generation from now. Many people who are not yet made into the world will also join to expect the return of Christus the man-made Roman god as soon as they become indoctrinated into the belief of Christianity.
16. This is a mark of simple-mindedness and gullibility. For how does a person believe in the coming out of a fictitious hero from the books into the real world to cause the end of the world?
17. The greatest lie I have ever heard is that the occurences of earthquakes, darkened sun and moon, famine, locust attacks, wars, diseases and natural disasters are the sign that the god of the christians is on his way.
18. This is the most ridiculous claim I have ever heard, because earthquakes, natural disasters, darkened sun and moon, locust attacks, wars and the occurences of diseases have ever been with humanity from time immemorial.
19. In Gilgamesh, hundreds of years before now, earthquakes have happened. The eruption of mount Vesuvius, which is a recurrent happening, has happened many times before the story of the god of christianity was authored.
20. How is this also a sign of the return of their god?
21. War against one nation and the other has been in existence many years before Christianity came to existence. How then is war an indication that their god is about to return to the earth to end it?
22. The reddening of the sun and the moon has been happening ever since the days of our distant great grandparents, thousands of years before the manufacture of Christianity, so I do not understand the logic behind the claim that such occurrences are the signs of the return of their god to the earth.
23. The most laughable of all is that famine, locust attacks and the occurrences of diseases are the indicators of the imminent return of their god to the earth. All these things happen far in the past, are still happening and will continue to happen because they are natural. How then is this a sign of the coming of Christus, the fictitious god of Christianity?
24. Christianity is fuelled with fear, false testimonies and threatening words. As soon as the fuel of fear and the power of threats are no more employed in this religion, it shall lose its balance and would be forced to stand on the single foot of false testimonies alone.
25. But as wisdom circulates, false testimonies shall also have no effect on the people and gullibility shall become a forgotten thing.
26. Spirituality is not religion. Spirituality is for all and requires no initiation to practise it, but religion is for the gullible, the fearful, the people who feel insecure and those who are desperately seeking solution to their problems.
27. Christianity is a religion void of true Spirituality.
28. It gives you fear rather than fearlessness. It is founded upon lies and finished upon false expectations. For people will wait for Christus the god of it to come and end the world but they shall meet with disappointment as a fictitious hero cannot perform a physical feat as it performs in the scripts and scrolls where it was put.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2018
johnw47:

now look at this otem otem otem, as well as you not knowing who your god is and going from one god to another, to another, @bold you also just say anything that comes into your head

Can you stop mentioning my name? And shut the Bleep up
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2018
LordCenturion:

Can you stop mentioning my name? And shut the Bleep up

oh duh turion, if you don't want to be mentioned then it's you that needs to shut the mouth up
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
29. A time came that Celsus dreamt and found himself before a great light and he had peace of mind. Then he perceived that the light spoke to him, saying, Celsus, you are in the right path. You have discovered the secret of living without being taught.
30. Know very well that life is not good to be spent in intentional self-inflicted pains and austerity as some religions advocate. Rather, it is best spent in thinking things through and bringing solutions to national and world problems.
31. Now you have written many true things about the new and growing religion of the Romans called Christianity, even when you have not gotten a revelation. And the things you wrote have been very true. For as you perceive that there are many gods in the ancient past, so it is.
32. And as a matter of fact, many of these gods seek continuous relevance on the earth which they had left behind, therefore by the things they had written down, which make for their philosophies, the minds in the world is being controlled.
33. Celsus, though you have written so much concerning the god Christus made famous by the Romans, yet your words will make only a very little impact on the minds of the humans until the time when there shall begin a global revolution of minds. In those days shall many hidden words be revealed again. Then your exact words which are by now corrupted shall be revealed and many shall know the actual truth about you.
34. Now Celsus awoke and was glad. Then he continued to criticize the ideas and thoughts of Christianity. And he said, Christianity is a thief, for it had stolen its foundation from Judaism. And if Yahweh the god of Judaism becomes hated by many enlightened ones in the future, then Christianity shall also be affected.
35. For if the foundation of a house is not strong, but shaky, the building upon it shall be affected also.
36. And this, according to the divine revelation, shall be the portion of Christianity at the time in the future when Yahweh the Jewish god shall have been regarded as a monster. And if the father of Christus is the same as this monster called Yahweh, therefore Christus shall either be regarded as a deceiver of mankind or as a mere fictitious hero for being a son to Yahweh the monster god of Judaism.
37. When Celsus had written much thing against Christianity, he was attacked severely by the Christians, saying, you do not know what you are saying. You have spoken blasphemy against the holy spirit and you shall be condemned to everlasting fire.
38. Now the Christians themselves made Celsus and his writings popular because they were totally at odds with him and his position about Christianity, speaking ill about him all the time.
39. Now when the words of Celsus began to be famous among the Christians, a man named Theophilus, being of high rank in Christianity called the Christians together in Rome and said, are we not fools by replying Celsus?
40. We know that he delights in our responses towards his criticism of our religion and by replying him, he would bring up other points to counter our replies. Then it would make the people reason themselves out of our religion further.
41. Now let us not reply Celsus in all the things he says concerning our religion, for by so doing, the time will come when his writings would become forgotten. For we know that beliefs and ideas are established only when people speak too much of it or when what is written down at the present is made famous to the people of the future. For such method was it which the Christians in the days of Jubal the Jew used in making him appear less important.
42. For when Jubal the Jew made arguments against the existence of Christus our god, saying, there is no Christus, neither is there judgment after death, the Christians led by Tacitus said, let us ignore him and see if his proclamation against our religion will go far if men do not talk about it.
43. Now also, let us see if we could corrupt the things which he had written concerning us and make his points less relevant. Then after his death, he would not be considered as a great man by anyone, because his write-ups would have been moisted with contradictions and inconsistencies.
44. Now the Christians ignored Celsus in all the arguments he had made against their religion. They also hired writers to write a corrupt version of the things which he had argued for. And they took away all the arguments which Celsus had made concerning the inexistence of a physical Christus and replaced them with the things which pleased them.
45. Now the strategy of the Christians worked for them, because Celsus soon became forgotten, as well as his writings and Christianity continued to expand and get the hearts of many followers.
46. Now those who sought to dig up the words written by Celsus only came across the words which the Christians had put in the scripts as his words. For they had made write-ups for Celsus to make his ideas and philosophies appear as the ideas and philosophies of another person.
47. Saying, Celsus believed in the physical existence of Christus, but in reality, Celsus spoke against such. They also said that the philosophy of Celsus was the philosophy of the Epicureans, but all these things were not true about Celsus.
48. Now, thirty five years after the death of Celsus, a man named Origen arose in Alexandria and became vast in the knowledge of chrisitianity. Now Origen spoke in favour of Christianity and was well respected.
49. Then in those days, a few of the things which Celsus had written was rediscovered as well as many things which the Christians had written as him. And they found the write-ups to be inconsistent, because they did not agree with each other.
50. For in one write-up, it appeared as if Celsus believed in Yahweh as the God Almighty, while in another, it appeared as if Celsus was a pagan. In one write-up, it was as if Celsus recognized the existence of a Christus who was a magician, while in another, it was as if he did not believe at all that there was ever any Christus.
51. Now when Origen saw the inconsistencies of the write-ups attributed to Celsus, he said, if these are all the scripts of Celsus, then he was a mere confused human whose write-ups are soiled with contradictions.
52. Now Origen, by the continuous persuasion of a man named Ambrose, began to write counter-arguments against all the scripts attributed to Celsus. And in reality, the scripts actually written by Celsus himself was only two out of three hundred and fifteen which Origen argued against, for the rest of the scripts were the corrupt versions which the Christians had made.
53. Yet, Origen was not aware of this, such that he spent many years of his life replying to and arguing against the false writings which the Christians had made up in the name of Celsus.
54. However, the people in those days agreed with the writings of Origen and called him the greatest Father of Christianity.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
0temSapien:

I have read the scripts which are claimed to have been written by the disciples of that 'virgin child' and the things which I saw are contradictions, mind control for the simple-minded, lack of commonsense, ironical nonsense, a great height of stupidity in display, outright and undisguised lies, ignorance at its peak and barbaric babbles.

8. Beginning from their god called the holy spirit and ending with their eternity called everlasting fire, I see only a compilation of the write-ups of drunkards, jokers, the mentally unstable, the unashamed liars and the clothed mad folks.

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
the hate of otemanuduno alias OtemAtum alias OtemSapien alias whoever else,
and from his god satan, the god of doctufos:

0temSapien:

7. I have read the scripts which are claimed to have been written by the disciples of that 'virgin child' and the things which I saw are contradictions, mind control for the simple-minded, lack of commonsense, ironical nonsense, a great height of stupidity in display, outright and undisguised lies, ignorance at its peak and barbaric babbles.

no good can come from the hate of the fool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
0temSapien:

drunkards, the mentally unstable, liars
you are copy catting again otem otem otem
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
0temSapien As God Almighty is right there from the beginning without beginning, there was no human being in existence to christen him at the beginning. WHat name have you chosen to christen God Almighty now, please tell me? Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Odin, Olorun, etc all called its consciousness 'Reverad' back in those days before it told them that they should stop worshipping it.
Now CHoose for YOurself. WHAt name will you like to call OUR GOD ALMIGHTY(THE SUMMATION OF EXISTENCE)? The choice is left for you to make. cool

johnw47
1. unknown to the doctufos mob satan has always been the name of your god
2. but if you like there are now two satans, the one you think is someone else
and the real one who is the god of the doctufos
3. i now enter it into the doctufos:

Doctufos

Book of johnw

Chapter1

1. by the request of OtemSapien alias OtemAtum
I have named the god of Doctufos and of OtemSapien alias OtemAtum and all the Doctufos mob
2. I named him: SATAN
3. let it be so from this time and forever more
4. so be it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Two
1. In the 280,232nd year of the homo sapiens era, during the reign of a king of Aksum named Azaba, an explorer from Aksum by the name Jegrat went into the land of the Jews to explore the places of the temple.
2. Now Jegrat found hidden in the soil a scroll which was very large, with some of its portions torn off.
3. Now Jegrat took the scrolls which was written in the Hebrew tongue and read the things which were written in it. Then Jegrat breathed deeply and shook his head, for he had seen mysteries.
4. Now Jegrat determined to take the scroll to Azaba the king of Aksum. Now when Jegrat had reached Aksum, he said to the servants of the king, grant me access to the king, because I have a message for him.
5. Now the servants of the king said, our lord does not want to see anyone. Therefore poor man, depart and do not return. Now Jegrat pleaded to see the king day after day such that the king himself noticed him at his court. Then he asked, saying, who is that man?
6. Then they said, he seemed to be a nonentity o king. Let him depart, for we know that he has come to beg.
7. Now king Azaba said, beggers can be bringers as well. Let him come to me, perhaps there could be some good tidings. Now Jegrat went to Azaba and bowed his face. Then king Azaba said, what is it that you have come to me for?
8. Now Jegrat said, O king, you know how there has been many conflicting histories about Aksum our land and how the worshippers of Yahweh did strive with the worshippers of the gods of Aksum for centuries.
9. You know how there has been more than two hundred contradictory stories concerning the Queen of Shaba and one whom the Torah of the Jews regarded as Solomon the wise. But O king, I have found out the truth of the matter, for I have found a scroll wherein the so-called Solomon wrote by himself.
10. Now king Azaba said, let me see the scroll so that I could read it myself. But as for you, my servants shall serve you meal and set your bed for you so that you might eat and sleep until the day of your departure.
11. Now king Azaba took the scroll and began to read, saying:
12. This is the true story of my life, to Roboam my son alone have I written this, to make known the exact truth concerning me, Solomon his father. When I, Solomon, the king of the little Kingdom of Israel have sent men to count the number of people in my kingdom, after the death of David my father, they brought me number.
13. They said, there are 2,505 men and 2,671 women in the whole of the kingdom, with 4,914 children. Altogether, the population of the land is 10,090 people.
14. Now I called all the wise men of the land together and said, tell me, how can we make the kingdom of Judah seem great, even greater than Aksum where their population is about 80,000 people at this time?
15. Now the wise men said, we might be unknown at this time o king, but if we write a history of our land, according to our own wish, then in the future, we shall be made known in the way we portray ourselves.
16. Remember the histories and legends which that great man Moses left for us about the departure of Israel from Egypt. Although we have checked and have found that the stories of that man Moses, who was also called Yahweh, was not true, yet we made it a tradition and our belief.
17. And now Yahweh has replaced El as the Almighty God in the minds of everyone in Israel. For we know that Moses spoke of leading about a million Israelites out of Israel, but here we have but just about 10,000 Israelites.
18. Where are the children and descendants of the other thousands of people? By this we know that the stories passed down to us are mere exaggerations and lies, but we still believe them.
19. Now let us write large histories for Israel and make our kingdom a hundred times larger in that history, so that those in the future shall read of the things which we have written concerning ourselves and regard us as great people.
20. Then they shall make us great by themselves.
21. Now I your father considered these things and agreed with them, saying, let books of histories be written concerning this land Israel. Let us be regarded greater than the Syrians, Egyptians, Hivites, Hittites, Aksumites and all surrounding lands in our histories.
22. I Solomon shall write also books and words of wisdom, for I know how to do such things. I shall bring famous people under me and make them appear inferior to me.
23. I shall make Israel seem greater than all these lands in the matter of wars, civilization and even population.
24. Now I Solomon and my people set aside one year to write false histories, from the end of the books of Moses and Joshua till the present time. And we wrote according to our abilities.
25. And we wrote the Chronicle of this land Israel, wherein we added numbers from time to time to make our land seem great before those who should read them in the future.
26. Now I discovered that I could write words of wisdom, so I began to do so. And I wrote more than a thousand words of wisdom.
27. Now also, I thought, saying, there is wisdom in inflating the numbers of wives and concubines which I have. For I have seven wives and three concubines. And one of my concubines is your mother, for I brought her into the house to be one of my wives after she gave birth to you.
28. Now Roboam my son, if you read the Chronicles of the kings of this land Israel, you shall see that it is recorded that I have 700 wives and 300 concubines. This is falsehood. For I made the truth seem a hundred times more than it really is.
29. My father David left no book for me, but I hired the service of a chief musician from Gilgal named Asaph. And he said to his choir, let us make songs for Solomon the king. Let it be known as the Psalms of David his father, because king Solomon has promised us lands and slaves in the land of Israel.
30. So Asaph and his choir wrote many songs to be known as the Psalms of David my father.
31. As for me, I have made myself the wisest of all men and kings on earth, according to the stories of the Chronicles. For I wrote the Queen of Saba as one who submitted to me. And if the famous Queen of Saba is written as such, then in the future, tell me how I shall not be regarded even greater than her?
32. Also, I commanded that an ark should be constructed, so that the story of Moses and Joshua about a certain mysterious ark which none of us knew of could appear real. And I have commanded the construction of a temple.
33. Now Roboam my son, when you shall become the king, make sure writers are not lacking around you. For they shall write according to your wish and whatever is written shall stand.
34. Now when Azaba, the king of Aksum had ended reading the scroll, he tore his cloth and said, we have been fooled by the books of the Jews all these years. For we thought of Saba, which is now a part of Aksum, as a little city of low recognition in those days.
35. But now we know that Saba was greater than the Israel of those days in all things. And Solomon whom we regarded as the wisest of all humans on earth, now have we discovered the extent of his wisdom.
36. Now king Azaba said to the people of his land, to all his chiefs and servants, declare now that there should be no worship of foreign gods In Aksum. Let our own gods be enough for us, according to the declarations of Zed in the old days.
37. Now the declaration of Azaba did not go down well with many Aksumites, because there were many of them who practised Judaism, the worship of Yahweh. And among the chiefs were many Jewish priests.
38. So they plotted the death of Azaba upon his bed. And they took his son Germa and cast him in prison after killing him.
39. Now for nine years, the kingdom of Aksum had no king, because many factions fought over the throne. And there were many religious fights.
40. Now in the tenth year, Sembruzes, the son of Rabruzes became the king of Aksum. And he burnt the scroll which Azaba received from the explorer, because himself was a worshipper of Yahweh, the god of the Jews.
41. So Judaism continued to thrive in Aksum as one of the religions there, but Christianity was rejected because it appeared as a corrupt form of Judaism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 291
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.