|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,383,357 members, 5,318,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 December 2019 at 10:07 AM
Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2018|
He could be on a spiritual retreat...
I expect him to be back with a bang...
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2018|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2018|
Otemsapien has repented, he is now a devoted Muslim.
He is currently in Mecca
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2018|
How do you know this bro, you are saying something you don't know..
@ 0temSapien, where have you been, you just disappeared without saying nothing, a lot of people has been saying many things here, please come out and proof them wrong.... If there is any latest developments, let us know...
But my mind keeps telling me that, Otem has travelled spiritually,either to the future time or past time
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2018|
LordCenturion:He still comes online though he doesn't comment anymore, I think he has lost the zeal. Otem, I know you can hear me, you must finish what you started
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2018|
Common Era II
1. Now between the 280,500th year of the homo sapiens era and the 281,000th year, many things had happened on the earth. Many popular religions had become unpopular and many new religions had emerged.
2. Now Islam, being the religion containing the philosophies of Allah emerged within this period. In those days, a man named Moh, being a Zoroastrian, sought for a child, being married to Ramata his wife for twelve years.
3. He had rendered prayers to Mazda his god from time to time, but he had no child. Now at the twelveth year, Ramata the wife of Moh conceived and had a son in the 280,567th year of the homo sapiens era, which is also called the 567C.E.
4. When Moh had seen his son, he named him Ahmad, saying, I will thank Mazda my god continually.
5. And so was the child called Moh-Ahmad born in Yanbu, which was not far from the lake called Yanbu.
6. Now a man named Abd-Allah, being also a reincarnate of Allah, had no son. And Abd-Allah was a man of many words, having written a lot of philosophies. Now in those days, the people of the Arabians gathered before Abd-Allah to learn his words, for they regarded him as a god.
7. But the Zoroastrians and those who worshipped Illat and Hubab hated him, saying, why does Abd-Allah, a mere man, equate himself with a god? He shall die suddenly for this.
8. However, Abd-Allah continued to get stronger. And those who learnt his philosophies submitted themselves to him to be his slaves. And he said to them, all humans are my slaves, for they shall know it and become so in their souls.
9. Now when Moh had heard so much concerning Abd-Allah, he left Yanbu with Moh-Ahmad his son and came to Medina to see Abd-Allah to learn from him. Then Abd-Allah began to speak great words.
10. And he said to Moh, your son is one who shall make known my words to the world. Therefore I have laid hold on him and you cannot return with him anymore.
11. Now Moh bowed his head before Abd-Allah and said, blessed be you Abd-Allah, the most merciful and the most beneficial. For you have chosen my lowly son out of thousands of people.
12. You have said, let Moh-Ahmad be the propagator of your words. Who is Moh-Ahmad my son to be privileged to bear your words? He is like an ant before you. Take him with you and use him as you wish.
13. Now Abd-Allah put his right hand on the forehead of Moh and said, your name shall be famed together with the name of your son Ahmad forever, because you have chosen not to withdraw him from my presence, but rather, you have released him to me Allah, the greatest.
14. Now return to your land in peace while Ahmad your son shall remain with me. And Aminah my wife shall take care of him. I can assure you that there shall be no sufferring come upon Ahmad your son.
15. And Mohammad shall his name be called forever.
16. Now Mohammad was Seventeen years old when he came to be with Abd-Allah. And Abd-Allah taught him all his philosophies, saying, you must observe all of it.
17. Now when Moh had returned to Yanbu his land of nativity, Ramata his wife asked, saying, where is Moh-Ahmad our son whom you took with you to Medina? Then Moh said, do not call him our child anymore, rather, call him the slave of Abd-Allah our god.
18. For he is now a slave to Abd-Allah, the most merciful and the most beneficial, whose seat is in Medina.
19. Now Ramata said, what have you done O Moh? Why have you decided to take our son away to be adopted by another man who has no child? Have you forgotten how we suffered for many years before having our only child Ahmad?
20. You have behaved foolishly in this matter, O Moh, for you have exchanged the glory of Mazda the Almighty with Abd-Allah a mere human being.
21. Now bring our son back, else both you and me shall not have rest of mind in this house.
22. Now Moh said, Ramata my wife, you have spoken ill of the only one god and you shall not escape being punished for this. For you disbelieve Abd-Allah as God.
23. So Moh reported Ramata his wife to Abd-Allah, who was also known as Allah. Then Allah sent his slaves saying, go towards lake Yanbu and take Ramata forcefully, for she has spoken blasphemy and she shall die.
24. So Ramata was taken forcefully by the slaves of Allah. Then she was tied to the stump of a tree. Then Allah commanded, saying, cut off her left breast. So they did,even before the presence of Moh-Ahmad her son.
25. Also Allah said, cut off her feet. So they cut them off also.
26. Now when Moh-Ahmad saw this, he cried aloud and struggled with the executors. But they overpowered him and pushed him aside. Then Allah commanded that the head of Ramata be cut off.
27. So her head was cut off. Then she died and her blood was mixed with the food of the cows and rams. Then the people rejoiced and made merry.
28. And Allah said, she has paid for her own sins. For no one struggles with me, Allah and go free.
29. Now Mohammad(as he was called) grew as one of the slaves in the court of Allah. There he was being indoctrinated with many of the things which Allah had written.
30. Now the memory of the masacre of Ramata his mother continued to haunt Mohammad, even when he was thirty years old. And he ran away when the slaves of Allah went to fight against the Zoroastrians.
31. And Allah said to his other slaves, go after him and make sure that he does not escape. So Mohammad was caught and brought back to the court of Allah. And he was flogged with many stripes. Then he was chained like a dog and fed likewise.
32. And Allah said to him, you cannot escape from me. For you shall be the one to make known my words after I might have departed this earth. For the souls of every one is in my hands.
33. And if you refuse to do according to my will, you shall die and be cast into a burning fire forever.
2 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd: 5:27am On Oct 01, 2018|
why the long silence, everyone has been looking for you. Welcome back from the future
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:49am On Oct 02, 2018|
dazzlingd:Thanks friend. It was for a purpose, but now I'm back.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:00am On Oct 02, 2018|
34. Now a man named Abd-Talib, who was the brother of Abd-Allah, had pity on Mohammad and took him away at night to be with him in Mecca. And so did Mohammad begin to live with Abd-Talib without the awareness of Abd-Allah.
35. Now the wife of Abd-Talib named Fatima took good care of Mohammad. However, the threatening words of Abd-Allah continued to haunt Mohammad such that he dreamt bad dreams each day.
36. And he slept late into the night every day because of the fear of dying. Then he felt pressed in his sleeps because of this.
37. And his head made for him dreams in which Abd-Allah(Allah) appeared to him and said, Mohammad my slave, you shall not have rest of mind until you do my will.
38. Now when Mohammad was thirty-eight years old, his fear had grown to a great height and he was convinced that it was his misson to propagate the philosophies of Allah his master who resided at Medina.
39. Now while Mohammad was in a cave called Hira one day, he meditated and had an hallucination, whereby he felt the presence of someone. Then he, being aware of the doctrine of the Christians and the Jews, assumed the product of his hallucination as the visit of an angel.
40. Then he said to himself, surely it is time for me to go to Medina to reunite with Allah my master and to make him known in every place.
41. So Mohammad arose and went ro Medina ten years after, having already begun to declare himself as a prophet of Allah in Mecca, where the worshippers of Illat and Hubab resisted him and his followers.
42. Mohammad arrived Medina two years after the death of Allah. Then he met the slaves of Allah who kept safe the books which Allah their masters had written before his death. And Mohammad introduced himself to them, saying, I am one of the slaves of Allah who departed more than fifteen years ago.
43. Then they said, Allah have spoken about you, saying, if anyone named Mohammad comes to you, do not turn him away, rather, let him enter into my secret chambers and have access to my books which no eyes have seen or read. Then let him speak of me Allah to all the cities and villages of the Arabians.
44. So Mohammad was granted access into all the hidden chambers of Allah. Then he took the texts which Allah had written, which were his philosophies. And he made them jnto one book, which he called the Koran.
45. Now the Koran was a highly corrupted form of the Torah of the Jews and the bible of the christians, according to how Allah had written them before his death.
46. Therefore, the christians perceived Mohammad as the antichrist and Allah as the devil and said, surely the world will end now, because the antichrist is here.
47. But rather than the world coming to an end, it continued to advance in knowledge and inventions. And with time, the teachings of the Koran, being propagated by Mohammad and his followers, became widespread.
48. Now the people of Mecca, who worshipped many gods, fought against the Muslims whom Mohammad had left behind in Mecca and killed some of them. When Mohammad heard this, he returned to Mecca with some followers.
49. Then they fought and killed the inhabitants of Mecca in large numbers. He also killed a man named Jahl, one who worshipped many gods.
50. Now Jahl had argued over the forceful marriage of Mohammad to Aisha, who was a seven year old girl. And Jahl said, it is wrong for you, Mohammad, to forcefully marry a little girl who has not developed any sexual organs.
51. And Jahl used this act of Mohammad against the muslims, saying, you muslims have no shame at all. For the founder of your religion did take a little girl and raped her and made her an object of sex against her own wish.
52. Are there not many beautiful ladies in Mecca that Mohammad could marry? Why did he cast his eyes at Aisha my niece and force her, thereby destroying her underdeveloped vagina?
53. May the gods judge him for this evil acts. May he never have rest all the days of his life. Even if billions of people declare peace upon Mohammad, may he never find true peace for destroying the life of Aisha emotionally by this sexual abuse.
54. Why can a human be so insensitive as this? For he has many matured wife already, including Khadija the good woman, yet he has decided to ruin the life of a little girl of seven years old.
55. Let curse be upon Mohammad for this sexual assault.
56. Now when the muslims had heard the curses of Jahl, they informed Mohammad, saying, Jahl speaks ill of you.
57. Then Mohammad said, arise and let us give him a fight. So Mohammad led forces against Jahl and killed him in Mecca. And from then on, the muslims wrote evil concerning Jahl in all manner of things which he did not do. And all the good deeds of Jahl was turned to evil in the books written by the muslims.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LaGersona: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2018|
OtemAtum, please reply to my fb message (Wisdom)
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2018|
LaGersona:okay I'll do ASAP. Thanks.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2018|
58. Now after the death of Mohammad, many of the muslims began to write texts which they ascribed to Mohammad himself. They made him seem bigger than he actually was by inflating the number of battles he actually fought.
59. They also made up mythical creatures, saying, Mohammad rode upon a winged steed, which had a human head and a body of a horse. Now they did all these to make Mohammad seem great.
60. Now one named Umar and another named Abubakr went and fetched fifty men who were talented in writing of stories. And they paid them and said, write many great things concerning Mohammad.
61. Then they began to write many unbelievable things, for they thought to make Mohammad appear greater than any of the mythical characters in the christian bible and the Torah of the Jews.
62. So they wrote, saying, Mohammad split the moon, sank a horse, provided food and water supernaturally, caused the enemy armies to go blind in a battle, caused rain to fall, spoke with stones and trees and they responded with human voices;
63. Also, some of them wrote saying, Mohammad does not have a shadow because he is light. They also said that Mohammad made food to praise Allah their god and he also comforted a crying palm tree. They said that Mohammad also created eyes and ears and fixed them on a boy born without those organs.
64. They said also, when Mohammad arrived Medina, everything there became illuminated and when he died, Medina went dark. They told lies about the disappeareance of Mohammad into the moon.
65. In their books, they lied also that Mohammad turned faeces to food and fed on it with eight thousand muslims. They also said that Mohammad made trees to move entirely from one place to another, for ten trees of Mecca accompanied him to Medina.
66. Also, they lied that when Mohammad prayed over a slaughtered ram, the ram swelled to twenty-one times its size and fed the whole town.
67. They lied also, saying, Mohammad held a whirlwind in his hands and the whirlwind begged him in human voice to release it. Then when Mohammad had released the whirlwind, it went and destroyed eight thousand enemies.
68. Now the lies which the writers of the false biographies of Mohammad wrote was more than the lies which had ever appeared in any religious books, but one man named Ishaq adviced, saying, let us reduce the things which we ascribe to Mohammad, because too much of everything is not good.
69. So they listened to Ishaq and included only about one-third of the things they had initially written.
70. Now the religion called Islam continued to spread and breed terrorists all over the world, for so was their founder, Mohammad when he was on earth, as well as Allah(Abd Allah) their god, who had acquired the status of God Almighty in the minds of his worshippers.
71. So did the philosophies of Abd-Allah spread from one place to another, even to Aksum, Syria and many other parts of the world. For the world loved to hear the lies of the books which were called holy.
72. But the thinkers knew that all these things were lies.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2018|
otem you are so weak, you have threads all over nairaland trying to convince yourself that
you are very powerful, even more so than YAHWEH
there is not one here that is weaker than you otem, quite a few equal to you though,
you can take consolation in that
Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
you otem were once part of the strength
just look at you now and forever, oh God hater
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LaGersona: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2018|
OtemAtum, I've not gotten your reply on FB. First accept my request, you'll see my message or check your messenger (Wisdom)
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2018|
OtemAtum came back with a great force,during your absence here,some even thought maybe nymphidis(Satan/jehovah/yahweh/the devil himself) is punishing you and you decide to hide it,even some even said you are in mecca that you are now called Alhaji,some said you just got baptised, that you've met god, that you are now a reverend .... Lol
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2018|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2018|
But alas he is still the same, like you
a know nothing
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2018|
OtemSapien, please help us update this thread.
Thanks a lot and more power to your elbow.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by capitalzero: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2018|
ok of urakus 3:1-8.
About Otem, Atum and other fools.
1.Billion gods, both physical and spiritual may contend against me, because their knowledge is foolishness.
2. They apply mental, spiritual and physical strength to fight me, but they are powerless as lame widow wandering in wilderness..
3. Otem has been cursed, Atum has been debased ,they lack thinking abilities; mere mortal men are wiser than them.
4.In their dream, they plot against me; I wake them up to visualize their mental slavery.
5. For Satan has confused them and lead them astray as he did for forgotten ones in the land of Eden .
6.Their destruction is imminent and those who believe them.
7.Do not be deceive by them, my sons, for their misery will be pronounced in the whole universe.
8. My servants,love the truth,search knowlege, use wisdom and practice generousity to be best among mortals and see the end of Otem and his rebels
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2018|
Mods should create a section for Yaba Left escapees so they won't be littering this thread with rantings and threats of Yahweh, Allah, etc.
6 Likes 1 Share
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2018|
Guy, u need to be checked
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2018|
When I see write up like this I only perceive fear from the writer. And so I ask what are you guys afraid of?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2018|
@ the link above, seems like how some of those higher beings(gods) of the past played with moon and carried them about. That's a nice development anyway.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2018|
OtemAtum:Lol. Quite interesting. Well done
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2018|
OtemAtum:Sadly, it seems your revelations have reached their apogee and are on a decline.
I hope we will still get the PDF version, arranged chronologically next month — as promised.
Thanks a lot.
As an aside: Some dogmatists approach science as a religion. I hope when the Book of Atum is compiled and made available as a hard copy, admirers won't create a new religion from it. (That reality seems very likely though.)
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2018|
OtemAtum:The revelations are not at a decline rather, it's the online updates that's at a decline. I hope to be back fully soon. A lot of things at hand at themoment.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2018|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2018|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2018|
it means you are from the moon
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2018|
realmindz:we are all gods, but some gods are more goddier than others
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2018|
What's going on here @ OtemAtum?,this place has been dried for the past 5 months,I don't know y u hold up,you better finish what u started
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ogyunging(m): 2:20am On Nov 13, 2018|
Where art thou?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208