₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,162,159 members, 4,710,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 January 2019 at 07:13 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (121067 Views)

Dialect Of The UFOS (DITUFOS) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 4:20am On Nov 13, 2018
ogyunging:
OtemAtum

Where art thou?
present sir
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2018
Hurray! This BOOK OF TRUTH is out on PDF FORMAT. Get it via email- Otem2016@gmail.com
Visit this link for more >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4925786/first-official-release-book-universal

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:58am On Jan 15
Chapter Two
1. Now these are some of the names of the people who upheld the religion of Mohammad from the sixth century of the common era to the tenth century;

2. Abu Bakr, Hasan, Umar, Abd Wahabi, Ali, Al-Khattab, Affan, Uthman, Aban, Al-As, Rukayya, Husain, Marwan, Abd Malik, Al-Walid, Sulaiman, Mohammad(son of Maslamah), Abd-Aziz, Abd-Talib, Maslamah, Muawiyah, Yazid, Ahnaf;

3. At-Tai, Al-Kadir
Abd-Rahman, Aisha, Utaik, Fadra, Qareeba, Kuhafah, Abu Jafar, Al-Faruk, Bishr, Ayyub, Al-Zubar, Zinba, Ammar, Bassit, Hisham, Ibrahim, Awf, As-Saffah, Al-Mansur, Al-Mahdi, Al-Hadi, Al-Rashid, Al-Amin, Nafir, Al-Muti, Aamir;

4. Al-Mustafi, Muhsin, Hilal, Manzur, Al-Wakidi, Jada, Yasir, Jarir, Mamun, Al-Mutasim, Al-Wathiq, Al-Mutawakkil, Ukba, Haheem, Mamar, Al-Muntasir, Al-Mutazz, Talha, Kathir, Kasim, Al-Muthana, Al-Khadim, Jafri, Al- Al-Muhtadi, Al-Mutamid, Ubaidhullah, Al-Muktafi, Al-Muktadir, Al-Qahir, Thabit, Ar-Radi, Al-Muttaki, Atham, Kawla, Jabla Abdi and many others.
5. All these people caused many wars and fought many battles, killing and oppressing millions of people who did not accept their religion.
6. This is the origin of religious terrorism. For many of these people were against formerly established authority, fighting to oppose every good law made in their territories.
7. They forced people to accept Islam and killed those who refused them.
8. They turned many into widows and widowers, destroyed property, raped little children and forced young girls into very early marriages, according to the deeds of Mohammad when he was alive.
9. Now the leader of the people named Uthman made himself strong. And he said, Umar was strong, but I am stronger.
10. Therefore let every iron submit to me, for I am here to bend every unbendable.
11. I will ignite the fire of violence upon the unbelievers ten times more than Mohammad and Umar put together.
12. Let the beasts of the jungle hear my voice and flee.
13. Now Uthman called Rukayya his wife and said, your father killed a thousand people for Allah, but I shall kill a million.
14. Now Uthman was very rich, because he was a merchant before becoming the leader of the people.
15. Now in the days of Uthman, the people of his land enjoyed more wealth than in the days of Abu Bakre and Umar, because he made sure more money was allocated to the people.
16. However, he put much more resources into warfare, fighting and killing the unbelievers in different lands.
17. Now when Uthman was the ruler of the people, the people of Makran rebelled, saying, we shall no more be under the rulership of Uthman.
18. Now when Uthman heard this saying, he sent armies to the land to destroy it. So Makran was subdued with great bloodshed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply)

5 Simple Steps On How To Join The Illuminati And Become Famous & Rich / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.