Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

What I Have Learnt In Jumoke Orisagunna's Story Of Transformation. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Have Learnt In Jumoke Orisagunna's Story Of Transformation. (983 Views)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / Jumoke ‘oni Buredi’ Becomes Ambassador To Shirley’s Confectionery / Jumoke The Bread Seller And Corporate Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Have Learnt In Jumoke Orisagunna's Story Of Transformation. by Kay25(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2016
I have seen a lot of beautiful girls who goes about bragging with their beauty and yet they have never being blessed by it.only for some of them to be used ,fade out and useless.also for some of these ladies they go about looking for means to use expensive attires,diamonds bracelets gold rings e.t.c selling themselves cheap.but I wonder what gold jumoke had on,the brazillian hair she wore that day that ty bello saw her.the lesson in it is that humility pays be who you are and when God wants to lift you up it doesn't matter whether u are wearing tattered clothes or rubber slippers.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt In Jumoke Orisagunna's Story Of Transformation. by Kenzico(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Our God is a Mysterious God....He works in a mysterious ways and No one dares questions his knowledge
Re: What I Have Learnt In Jumoke Orisagunna's Story Of Transformation. by Sammyashol(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Kay25:
I have seen a lot of beautiful girls who goes about bragging with their beauty and yet they have never being blessed by it.only for some of them to be used ,fade out and useless.also for some of these ladies they go about looking for means to use expensive attires,diamonds bracelets gold rings e.t.c selling themselves cheap.but I wonder what gold jumoke had on,the brazillian hair she wore that day that ty bello saw her.the lesson in it is that humility pays be who you are and when God wants to lift you up it doesn't matter whether u are wearing tattered clothes or rubber slippers.
Chop knuckle

(1) (Reply)

Spotted This Banner In Ibadan Today And Cant Stop Wondering. What Is Jumpuplogy? / Work From Home Online Jobs / Meet Nigerian Lawyer, Fred Oyetayo Who Is Also A Computer Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.