Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams (3219 Views)

Share Your Weird Random Thoughts / The Meanings Of The Different Types Of Sounds Women Make During Sex / Do You Know The Meanings Of This Sexual Terms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by Foldvibes(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Ever had a straight up filthy sex dream about your boss? Or a deeply disturbing fantasy that means you can never look at your kettle quite the same way?

Yes? Then get yourself to therapy, you sick, dirty sex-maniac. That’s awful.

Just kidding. It’s totally normal to have weird sex dreams that make no sense in your normal, rational, waking life.

It doesn’t mean you actually want to do naughty stuff with people you hate or inanimate objects, either. It’s okay. It’s just your brain working through some stuff.

But if you’re wondering what, exactly, your weirdest dreams mean, read on.

Expert dream analyst Kelly Sullivan Walden has come out with a new book called The Love, Sex, and Relationship Dream Dictionary, and it takes on all the most common weird dreams and reveals their true meaning (H/T New York Post).

So, here’s what some of the most common weird sex dreams actually mean.

An Ex:
What you think it means: Oh, dear god. I’m supposed to get back together with my ex. I’ve made a terrible mistake. Clearly I miss him on some ~deeper level~.

What it actually means: Walden says that everyone you see in your dream is a projection of part of yourself. So your dream ex isn’t really your ex. It’s you.

She explains: ‘An ex represents an aspect of yourself that you may have been in touch with when you were with that person, that maybe you don’t seem to have right now.’

So maybe take some time to look back over your past and reconnect with yourself. DO NOT TEXT YOUR EX AFTER WAKING UP IN A SWEAT AT 3AM.

Your Boss:
What you think it means: I secretly fancy my boss. Sh*t.

What it actually means: Again, your boss is a part of yourself. Do not sleep with your boss.

Walden says: ‘A boss typically represents authority, and this dream is giving you a sense of your own empowerment. It means you’re looking to “be the boss” in your own life.’

An animal:
What you think it means: I’m sick, depraved, and secretly into bestiality. I hate myself.

What it actually means: Kelly says this dream is all about a desire to reconnect with your ‘animal instincts’ and get away from technology.

A celebrity:
What you think it means: I am destined to be with Ryan Gosling. We had dream sex. We’re basically married.

What it actually means: THE CELEBRITY IS YOU. We know. What a plot twist.

Having dream sex with a celeb means you want to step into the spotlight and change the world. Go write that novel, dude.

An alien:
What you think it means: That was real. I was abducted and am now carrying alien spawn.

What it actually means: Kelly says alien-related sex dreams mean you want to embrace the quirks that make you weird – or ‘alien’. Get it?

So, important takeaways here.

Sex dreams are okay and normal, even if they seem completely bizarre when you wake up.

Everyone in your dream is really you.

And no matter how good the sex was in your dream, you really, really shouldn’t text your ex.

Read more here >>>> http://www.naijafold.com/here-are-the-meanings-behind-all-your-weird-dirty-sex-dreams/
Re: Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2016
What a sigh of relieve.. I always have sex dreams.. White people always making life easy, unlike some of our negro broda would interpret it..
Re: Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by fiziebaibie(f): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Ighoga898:
What a sigh of relieve.. I always have sex dreams.. White people always making life easy, unlike some of our negro broda would interpret it..
I pirri u
Re: Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by toyeoye(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2016
fiziebaibie:
I pirri u
lmao
Re: Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by cruzita(f): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2016
undecided how true is this?
Re: Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
fiziebaibie:
I pirri u
aunty why if i may ask
Re: Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by vicstar(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ighoga898:

"sigh of relieve" Spiritual husband ni, u need to be delivered don't be deceived undecided
Re: Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2016
vicstar:

"sigh of relieve" Spiritual husband ni, u need to be delivered don't be deceived undecided
am not surprise as u re an African, always reading meaning to every little thing
Re: Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by vicstar(m): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Ighoga898:

am not surprise as u re an African, always reading meaning to every little thing

you must be very naïve to call diz little thing undecided
Do not discard it before it becomes a real problem
Re: Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2016
vicstar:

you must be very naïve to call diz little thing undecided
Do not discard it before it becomes a real problem
u have not yet discarded d problem u have in reality, and yet u re concerned with what is not even real
Re: Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by vicstar(m): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Ighoga898:

u have not yet discarded d problem u have in reality, and yet u re concerned with what is not even real

I deem it imprudent to argue with u, just live in a state of oblivion! Bye grin
Re: Here Are The Meanings Behind All Your Weird, Dirty Sex Dreams by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 18, 2016
vicstar:

I deem it imprudent to argue with u, just live in a state of oblivion! Bye grin
hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried / My Ex Husband Finaly Admited To me he is dating 30 years older Woman / My Bf Said Am Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.