Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? (9632 Views)

10 Sites To Get Paid For Writing / Turn Your Passion For Writing Into An Alarming Money Making Machine! / Get Paid For Writing Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by femi1632(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2009
The writing Opportunity is in three divisions: First [/b]division is Christian Article writers while the [b]Second is non-christian but on any categories - this extends to article rewriters and is called third division. There are different requirements to each of these divisions and I will urge you to go through the one that interests you.

Division 1:

Team of Christian Article writers are needed to write website articles from a christian viewpoint covering various categories like parenting, society, culture, family, Money etc. The target is to evangelise and reveal righteous requirement of God Almighty. The target audience is accross the globe and we will translate the article into many languages.

The articles need to be informative to the reader with 100% correct grammar and punctuation.

We wont accept articles full of "fluff" and filler words. These articles MUST stay on point to the theme of the message. Don't contact me if you can't meet this requirement.

All articles be written in proper English.

We will supply you with the title of the articles to be written. You can submit your own titles and articles but it will have to be reviewed.

Also, each article you submit will be reviewed through Copyscape.com and Dupecop.com for plagiarism. If an article you submit to us does not pass Copyscape or has spelling and punctuation mistakes, you will not be paid for that article until it is corrected and resubmitted to us for approval.

You agree that upon payment, all rights to the rewritten articles transfer to us. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any manner.

We will pay you for each article submitted:

For each articles 600 - 750 words - you will receive 450 Naira

For each articles 850 - 1200 words - you will receive 750 Naira

For each articles above 1300 words - a discretionary payment with minimum pay of 900 Naira

Payment method: Money Transfer, AlertPay, Paypal, Payment into Bank Account.

For other terms and conditions plus any question you may have,

Genuine writing skill is required with zeal to lead people to righteous living.

Please leave your email and I will send you additional info.

Division 2:

We are looking for good writers to write articles on a regular basis on any categories. You will be given choice of subject categories or titles and you will indicate the ones you would like to write about.  We will also ask you to tell us your areas of writing interest. It can be Business, Marriage, Kids, International politics, health and fitness, diet, natural medicine, internet and so on.

All articles must be SEO friendly and be written in proper English.

We will supply you with all the topics of the articles to be written.

The articles need to be informative to the reader with 100% correct grammar and punctuation. We wont accept articles full of "fluff" and filler words. These articles MUST stay on point to the original articles you are supplied with. Don't bid if you can't meet this requirement.

Each article you submit will be reviewed through Copyscape.com and Dupecop.com for plagiarism. If an article you submit to us does not pass Copyscape or has spelling and punctuation mistakes, you will not be paid for that article until it is corrected and resubmitted to us for approval.

You agree that upon payment, all rights to the rewritten articles transfer to us. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any manner.

We are very fair to our writers, but expect QUALITY work from them as well. If you write more regularly, excellently well and meet deadline more often, we will review our pay rate upwardlly for you and give you link that goes to your website.

These are non negotiable terms,

- Delivery of all articles on deadline.
- Unique and original writing, with correct use of English grammar
- All articles will follow the specified format we choose.

For each articles above 1300 words - a discretionary payment with minimum pay of 900 Naira

Division 3:

We are looking for good article rewriters[/b] who will rewrite articles on a regular basis.

All articles must be SEO friendly and be written in proper English.

We will supply you with all the topics and the articles to be rewritten.

The articles that are rewritten must be informative to the reader with 100% correct grammar and punctuation. We wont accept articles full of "fluff" and filler words. These articles MUST stay on point to the original articles you are supplied with. Don't contact me if you can't meet this requirement.

PLEASE NOTE THAT Any rewritten sentences must be completely different from the original. Changing just the words will not be acceptable. The rewritten sentences and paragraphs must make sense.
The articles absolutely must be at least 85% unique, they will be reviewed through Copyscape and Dupecop for plagiarism.

Each article you submit will be reviewed through Copyscape.com and Dupecop.com for plagiarism. If an article you submit to us does not pass Copyscape or has spelling and punctuation mistakes, you will not be paid for that article until it is corrected and resubmitted to us for approval.

We are very fair to our writers, but we expect QUALITY work from them as well. If you write more regularly, excellently well and meet deadline more often, we will review our pay rate upwardly for you and give you link that goes to your website/blog so that our web visitors can also be able to visit your own website.

These are non negotiable terms,

- Delivery of all articles on deadline.
- Unique and original writing, with correct use of English grammar
- All articles will follow the specified format we choose.

For each articles above 1300 words - a discretionary payment with minimum pay of 1000 Naira

Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by femi1632(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in this writing opportunity. I shall shortly be sending full information to everyone.

For other people who are still interested to participate in this writing opportunity, you are welcome to contact me on my email - pls refer to the above post.

More experienced christian writers who can demonstrate and show their level of skills and experience will attract much better rate for each article written for our site.
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by femi1632(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2009
Do not wait, the time will never be "just right". Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your commands and better tools will be found as you go along - NAPOLEON HILL

Doors of opportunity don't open, they unlock: it is up to you to turn the knob - LILY TAYLOR
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by Oluti(m): 1:14am On Jul 11, 2009
I am interested in the good article re-writers [/b] who will rewrite articles on a regular basis if the offer is still open. My e-mail address is ajibola_olutisr@operamail.com
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by frank317: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2009
Mr. femi, i am interested in division to, writing on marriage and kids, This is my Email Adress: xtfranks005@yahoo.com.
there are lots of questions I have for you. i will be waiting for u message.
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2009
am really interested,pls contact me via my e-mail speechgirllucia@yahoo.com, or 07035123265.thks. wink
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by Nttinghill(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2009
Me too: poetree4mat@yahoo.com or 08059120358.

Thanks, bro. Hope this is for real.
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by emekagh(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2009
wink
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by premoment(f): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2009
thanks for the info, am interested, email me on preciousforchrist2000@yahoo.com smiley,07026901794
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by bomapraise: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2009
hi, please i am very much intrested in the christian article writing. In fact i have them waiting. my email is josiahpraiseng@yahoo.com. THank you
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by tuneh(f): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2009
I'm interested in ALL the categories. My email is tuneh2001@yahoo.com.
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by kalujohn: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
I am interested. johnkalu4christ@gmail.com
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by mona83(f): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2009
Hello Femi. I'm interested in this offer . But this remuneration, na wa oh! E-mail-tee_oket@yahoo.com
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by solotayo: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2009
Hi,
Am interested in the first two categories.
I would write high quality articles for you.
My email address is temilolusolo@hotmail.com
My phone number is 07027790669.
Thanks for your immediate consideration.
Solomon Oyeniyi.
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2009
hi,

i am interested in the first two categories.
my email and phone number: mrizce@yahoo.com & 01 8123371
thanks
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by dynamictee: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2009
i would love to join dynamictee2004@yahoo.com 08078446369
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by dynamictee: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2009
intersted in the second category 08078446369 dynamictee2004@yahoo.com
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by odewalefe(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
Can you help me to make cash with my write.
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2009
I 'm interested as well. My motivation does not stem from the financial rewards but the opportunity to decelop myself and probably increase my exposure and experience.

I can be reached on 08028473231 or humble_gilby@yahoo.com. tnx.
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by samparian(m): 5:48am On Jul 22, 2009
I'm interested in writing for the first two categories.

princemakib@yahoo.com
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by Turiano(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2009
@poster i'm really interested nt for the money.jus for the passion of writting.this is my e-mail address.explicit.j@gmail.com
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by Taiwobayo: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2009
hello! I am interested in ALL divisions. Here's my email address: the_diplomat007@yahoo.com
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by femi1632(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2009
NOTICE-------------NOTICE----------------NOTICE!!!

Thanks for all who have responded to writing opportunites advert.  I have had enough people I wanted. Therefore I am no longer taking people.
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by AbusM(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2009
I want in>>>>I really need this platform to express myself>>>>its all about what i believe in>>>>the true christian living>>>>Im writiing in late>>but this is me and what i can do>>>abbmesq@yahoo.com

MR Femi, I want in Please
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by stanekeh: 3:20am On Jul 26, 2009
hi,pls send it to me.cheksbry@yahoo.com
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by OGBUEFIORA(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2009
What a time a time wister! Be careful and do not make any posts if you do not mean it.
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by femi1632(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2009
Ogbuefiora, you should learn to be matured. Your comment here shows you lack judgement and observation. This is not a place where one can exhibit lack of respect and regard to other people. I should tell you that Nairaland is an online community to share ideas, to really help each other and respect each other. It is not a place where anybody can display and shout folly.

Try to contact everyone who has left their emails in this thread if no communication has taken place. Those selected are happy. Those that are not selected are communicated with, while some are offered a related thing.

Just read two posts above your comment, didn't you see that I already put notice there that I am not taking any more people?

Repeated behaviour like this will be referred to the moderator of this forum.

Please let us learn to respect other people or to behave wisely. This helps the community to move forward.
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by Dclique(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2009
My Nairalanders, Pls, Vote for Dclique as assistant moderator in Education section, thanx
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by OGBUEFIORA(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2009
With due respect to the acting moderator, could you publish the names of those taken? I remain committed as you are to making this a great forum.
Re: Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? by Emmazion: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2009
Femi 1632,pls i'm also interested in writing religious articles and re-writting articles on parenting.i'm sorry i am late.
My e mail is learners04@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) / My First Job After Youth Service / Can Free Education Be More Advantangeous To Pay Education? Support Or Oppose..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.