Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Innjoo Back Camera Issue Snapping Indoors With Flash - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Back Camera Issue Snapping Indoors With Flash (740 Views)

Phone issues / Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander / Introducing BRYTE G7 7inches With Flash! Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Back Camera Issue Snapping Indoors With Flash by Philcool(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Good day Nairalanders,
I have got an interesting feeling for Innjoo and had read about it a bit and then went for Innjoo Fire Plus with all that was said about it including its long battery, octacore, RAM and amazing camera strength and quality.

But I have one major issue as i began to use the back camera to take shots in my rooms at home with flash which makes the pictures go slightly greenish rather than being clear and compared to taking shots in the day time outdoors without flash which looks better. The settings are okay; the white balance is always in Auto.

Please help advise on this.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Innjoo Back Camera Issue Snapping Indoors With Flash by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Philcool:
Good day Nairalanders,
I have got an interesting feeling for Innjoo and had read about it a bit and then went for Innjoo Fire Plus with all that was said about it including its long battery, octacore, RAM and amazing camera strength and quality.

But I have one major issue as i began to use the back camera to take shots in my rooms at home with flash which makes the pictures go slightly greenish rather than being clear and compared to taking shots in the day time outdoors without flash which looks better. The settings are okay; the white balance is always in Auto.

Thanks in anticipation.

I don't think anything can be done. Innjoo are very poor when it comes ro camera. Looks like u are expecting too much.
Re: Innjoo Back Camera Issue Snapping Indoors With Flash by Xhaka(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
greenhulk:

I don't think anything can be done. Innjoo are very poor when it comes ro camera. Looks like u are expecting too much.
I second that.
Re: Innjoo Back Camera Issue Snapping Indoors With Flash by Philcool(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2016
Philcool:
Good day Nairalanders,

Thanks in anticipation.
My camera is fine again now.
Thanks all.
Re: Innjoo Back Camera Issue Snapping Indoors With Flash by bobo65(m): 4:19am On May 09, 2016
Philcool:
My camera is fine again now.
Thanks all.

Did u do anything or it automatically became clear?
Re: Innjoo Back Camera Issue Snapping Indoors With Flash by Philcool(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2016
bobo65:

Did u do anything or it automatically became clear?
My pouch design was the cause thereby slightly affecting the camera view when using the camera flash which creates a feedback on the lens and affect slightly the captured image.

(1) (Reply)

Best Method To Transfer Contacts From Blackberry Device To Android Device. / Nokia Symbian E6 For Sale / Anyone Know A Reliable Data Seller Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.