Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher (3189 Views)

Despicable Love Letter A Secondary School Student Wrote To Chioma His Teacher / � Recession!!! See The Phone Conversation Between An OOU Student And MTN Custom / Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher by vanspatacus(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
smart student
A student playing with his teacher's intelligence asked thus:
STUDENT: Sir, can I ask a question?
TEACHER: Yes!
STUDENT: How can one put an elephant inside the fridge?
TEACHER: I don't know.
STUDENT: It's easy, you just open the fridge and put it in there. I have another question!
TEACHER: Ok, ask.
STUDENT: How can one put a donkey inside the fridge?
TEACHER: It's easy, you just open the fridge and put it in there.
STUDENT: No sir, you just open the fridge take out the elephant and put it in there
TEACHER: Ooh... ok!
STUDENT: If all the animals went to the lion's birthday party with one animal missing, which animal would it be?
TEACHER: The lion of course because it would eat all the animals.
STUDENT: No sir, it's the donkey because it's still inside the fridge.
TEACHER: Are you kidding me?
STUDENT: No sir, one more last question.
TEACHER: Ok!
STUDENT: If there's a river of crocodiles and you want to cross, how would you?
TEACHER: There's no way, I would need a ladder to cross.
STUDENT: No sir, you just swim and cross it because all the animals went to the lion's birthday party.
Re: Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
what about the elephant?
Re: Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher by vanspatacus(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
what about the elephant?
it also went to the lions birthday party.
Re: Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
vanspatacus:

it also went to the lions birthday party.
after coming out from the fridge?
Re: Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher by vanspatacus(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
after coming out from the fridge?
ys boss
Re: Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher by HarmlessG(m): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2016
I am the student. Guy so u remember?
Re: Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher by LondonTruman: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Essay assignment is a kind of academic research and writing that is to be provided to almost every student at every place at school so use best essay writing services to help you in your assignments.
Re: Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher by Luchiana1(f): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiHKs8CAta0
This is funny short & powerful, from Christ omega vision Drama
Laugh well, but pls kindly click the red subscribe icon for update.
Re: Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher by LondonTruman: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just hope that there were other teachers who would have given the option to students for using college essay writer. It will really make education so much easier for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Adultry No Good Oooo! / Newton's first law of love / Funny Things For Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.