Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Insecurity Is Killing Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Insecurity Is Killing Me! (3870 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm / Sex Is Killing Me. Help A Depressed Lil Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Rone16(f): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'm not that endowed too and I like it undecided.I feel most girls with big asses and boobs attract more guys to them(mostly guys who want sex) and if a guy walks up to me,I'd know it's for my personality majorly since I don't have asserts and the fact that a lower number of Hot guys walk up to you contributes to resisting temptation before finding the right guy.Advantage number two is that I don't have to wear bra at all times especially when I'm wearing my big shirts smiley.Advantage number 3,Small sized bras have more variety in terms of colours,designs,etc than big sized bras smiley.Advantage number 4, I will run very fast without holding my boobs when there is trouble.Advantage number 5,I'm rest assured my boobs will be standing for a very long while.etc
I can't remember some advantages now but I just think about all these anytime I start feeling bad about boobs and ass even though some of the advantages don't make sense though grin .Boobs should be among the least of your worries.Eat right and work out(sit ups and all) and you'll have a killer figure.Worry more about being an intelligent woman with class.

5 Likes

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by guente02(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Na by cup size?
Even cinderella no get big juggz. And she was lovr by the Prince.
Baby calm down and love yasef - its not like its hard sef.
Back when i never understood how life was, I always took it personal when I'm being mocked about how big my head was. And hw black i was. But i realized that all i had to do was focus on who I need to become and love myself and my big head. Today i look at doz peps who mocked d shiiii outta me and i see dem loving something about me they lack.
Ofcoz I've got other insecurities but I have to keep being better at what i do and keep loving myself.
Just love yourself..... Dats all
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by pussypounder(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
smiley
Cute face...I will come all over that face at any time even if you are without make up cool
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by rhid1: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
its not that bad!,......there are guys like me who like a pretty face&faithfulness,..... …..its not worth it,............U ar just perfect d way u are
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Dirkcoyt: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
smiley

So you've been deceiving guys with foam in form of booobs right?

I will find you, shoot you and bury you!

We hate those tiny particles on your chest! We men hate small booobs! Don't be deceive by comments! You won't keep a man for 1hr with that tiny shit! Yes like I told you I will find you and gun you down!

The world is sick and tired of subhumans like you who failed to evolve to full creatures! Imagine a woman with no boobs? Ewwwwww! Just save me the stress of a bullet and strangle yourself with the strap of your bra!

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
go on a vacation..

Baby you need a vacation
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by kingreign(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

We hate those tiny particles on your chest! We men hate small booobs! Don't be deceive by comments! You won't keep a man for 1hr with that tiny shit! Yes like I told you I will find you and gun you down!

The world is sick and tired of subhumans like you who failed to evolve to full creatures! Imagine a woman with no boobs? Ewwwwww! Just save me the stress of a bullet and strangle yourself with the strap of your bra!

It's not hard for one to get some sense. However, when one fails to get sensible and matured, he is to be treated as such.
Bro grow some sense.
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by sinequanon: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rone16:
I'm not that endowed too and I like it undecided.I feel most girls with big asses and boobs attract more guys to them(mostly guys who want sex) and if a guy walks up to me,I'd know it's for my personality majorly since I don't have asserts and the fact that a lower number of Hot guys walk up to you contributes to resisting temptation before finding the right guy....

So, why is the picture in your profile just a picture of your boobs?
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Laveda(f): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rone16:
I'm not that endowed too and I like it undecided.I feel most girls with big asses and boobs attract more guys to them(mostly guys who want sex) and if a guy walks up to me,I'd know it's for my personality majorly since I don't have asserts and the fact that a lower number of Hot guys walk up to you contributes to resisting temptation before finding the right guy.Advantage number two is that I don't have to wear bra at all times especially when I'm wearing my big shirts smiley.Advantage number 3,Small sized bras have more variety in terms of colours,designs,etc than big sized bras smiley.Advantage number 4, I will run very fast without holding my boobs when there is trouble.Advantage number 5,I'm rest assured my boobs will be standing for a very long while.etc
I can't remember some advantages now but I just think about all these anytime I start feeling bad about boobs and ass even though some of the advantages don't make sense though grin .Boobs should be among the least of your worries.Eat right and work out(sit ups and all) and you'll have a killer figure.Worry more about being an intelligent woman with class.
Continue deceiving yourself okay?; grin
Written all that yet you displaying your boobs on dp.
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by GoldenJulius(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
A girlfriend of mine also has your same size of boobs, she love it so much that i also fell in love with it too. Appreciate your boobs and enjoy your beautiful life.

1 Like

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by misspicy(f): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Doing this is realy hard for me but i believe a problem shared, is half solved. I'm having issues with myself. Sometimes, i wish i was somebody else.I know this may sound funny, but i have to say it anyway...My boobs are just too small for my liking. I'm 22, but my bra size is 32 cry while bathing, seeing myself infront of the bathroom mirror, with those 2 small *** embarassed on my chest makes me wanna cry cry my room mates makes fun of me. In front of them, i act unaffected but it's killing me inside. bcause of time, while my room mates are bussy rushing to the bathroom to bath together(no lesbo) I'd rather be late than join them. This issue of mine has made me over protective of myself: i dress up in the bathroom, while shopping for clothes, i go for the ones that are well covered in the chest region. I'm kinda depressed. And with the way most guys love big boobs, when i'm finaly ready to have a boyfriend, i wonder how the poor guy is gonna feel embarassed cry sometimes, i wonder if i stand a chance of having a bigger size. Or if its gonna remain that size..till i get married. And when i'm married, how will i breast feed my baby? cry I'm so worried sad
big boobs will not help you make money my dear, in fact big boobs is more of a nuisance,because like someone rightly said most girls that glorify them selves with their big boobs without brain are mostly seen and used as sex object,eg see music videos, its not a matter of consoling yourself,but you have to know your worth as a woman...
I think you should stop bothering about what a man wants and go after what you want. you don't need big boobs to breastfeed your baby,nah,you need your nipple grin

so my dear,face your studies,achieve something and see this same men dying to have you with your sexy boobs smiley

BTW you are beautiful,I mean very very pretty,you don't have a wide mouth wink
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Panzerfaust(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Doing this is realy hard for me but i believe a problem shared, is half solved. I'm having issues with myself. Sometimes, i wish i was somebody else.I know this may sound funny, but i have to say it anyway...My boobs are just too small for my liking. I'm 22, but my bra size is 32 cry while bathing, seeing myself infront of the bathroom mirror, with those 2 small *** embarassed on my chest makes me wanna cry cry my room mates makes fun of me. In front of them, i act unaffected but it's killing me inside. bcause of time, while my room mates are bussy rushing to the bathroom to bath together(no lesbo) I'd rather be late than join them. This issue of mine has made me over protective of myself: i dress up in the bathroom, while shopping for clothes, i go for the ones that are well covered in the chest region. I'm kinda depressed. And with the way most guys love big boobs, when i'm finaly ready to have a boyfriend, i wonder how the poor guy is gonna feel embarassed cry sometimes, i wonder if i stand a chance of having a bigger size. Or if its gonna remain that size..till i get married. And when i'm married, how will i breast feed my baby? cry I'm so worried sad
Rubbish. 90percent of guys will rather go for a pretty face than big boobs. My gf is quite skinny, but shez fine as fvck. Trust me, guys don't really care about boobs size. Its beauty that counts.
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Rone16(f): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Laveda:

Continue deceiving yourself okay?; grin
Written all that yet you displaying your boobs on dp.
And you're 100% sure it's me
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Lovelynature(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Thanks guys
You just have to love yourself dear. Besides, you look quite pretty, can I be your friend if you don't mind
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by chigoizie7(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Thanks guys

Babe, if u are actually the one on your DP, then u need a mature slap on the face by me.

Such a Pretty damsel. Guys wey go love u the way u are plenty.

I don't know what size 32 is, but u de wear bra, which means the bra has something to hold. U never see people wey no de wear bra because dere is nothing for the bra to hold?

U are just perfect the way u are.
Doubt me? I can bring out the confidence in you, even though I love breasts.
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by AsanwaKC(f): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
stop worrying yourself op, why do you think foam bras are made?? there are thousands girls out there with small boobs..get a good foam bra, pad up your breast..and rock what ever outfit you want. Hook up with a guy, he will learn to understand and love you the way you are letter on. you must have got other attributes in you..flunt them..life is too shot to wallow in sorry over nottin..
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by AsanwaKC(f): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
stop worrying yourself op, why do you think foam bras are made?? there are thousands girls out there with small boobs..get a good foam bra, pad up your breast..and rock what ever outfit you want. Hook up with a guy, he will learn to understand and love you the way you are letter on. you must have got other attributes in you..flunt them..life is too shot to wallow in sorry over nottin..
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by CINDY74(f): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

haa! cry that was so mean.
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by hertz9te(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
vicstar:

hey! I just viewed your profile shocked and if u're the lass on dat profile pic with a face like that cool who cares about your brêast size?? undecided e cry
I do
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:

Don't be. I'm not a fan of big boobs. Besides,your body structure is just okay for the kinda boobs you got. Peace
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Dirkcoyt: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Goto hell you lady with a booob size of the seed of mustard!

2 Likes

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Dirkcoyt: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Goto hell you lady with a booob size of the seed of mustard!
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by ashewoboy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ladies sha. Of all the good advice wey people don dey give you, na person wey mean you 1st quote? Na wah oh.

Ladies luv tough guys, nice guys are trash to them.
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by CINDY74(f): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rone16:
thanks dear. Thought i was the only one with this issue
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by Rone16(f): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
thanks dear. Thought i was the only one with this issue
You're welcome
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by CINDY74(f): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

big boobs will not help you make money my dear, in fact big boobs is more of a nuisance,because like someone rightly said most girls that glorify them selves with their big boobs without brain are mostly seen and used as sex object,eg see music videos, its not a matter of consoling yourself,but you have to know your worth as a woman...
I think you should stop bothering about what a man wants and go after what you want. you don't need big boobs to breastfeed your baby,nah,you need your nipple grin

so my dear,face your studies,achieve something and see this same men dying to have you with your sexy boobs smiley

BTW you are beautiful,I mean very very pretty,you don't have a wide mouth wink
smiley i just can't thank you enough. thanks so much for ur advice. But i just wanna know from now till when I'll be...may be 25 or 26yrs its gonna increase right?
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by CINDY74(f): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

Babe, if u are actually the one on your DP, then u need a mature slap on the face by me.

Such a Pretty damsel. Guys wey go love u the way u are plenty.

I don't know what size 32 is, but u de wear bra, which means the bra has something to hold. U never see people wey no de wear bra because dere is nothing for the bra to hold?

U are just perfect the way u are.
Doubt me? I can bring out the confidence in you, even though I love breasts.
size 32 is more like 'A cup (below moderate)
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by marieolae(f): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Your breast are small, so what?

Why not point out the things that you love about yourself. From your dp, I can see you have a beautiful complexion with a nice smile.
No one is perfect, and if a guy cannot see beyond your chest, we already know that he is diagnosed with the fucvk boy virus.
Live your life girl, hold your head up high. Confidence is the key, it attracts all.

xx

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by mzvyne(f): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
Oh please! Ignore him. I don't think he's serious.
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by chigoizie7(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
size 32 is more like 'A cup (below moderate)

You are still complaining?

This girl, I will slap u oh.

I don't know zilch about bra sizes, weather numerically or alphabetically.

Shebi if u cover it with your hands, it will full d hand. And it is not sagged.

Nne, go for thanks giving.

Btw, what do u need a big boobs for? So that u will be giving it to guys like us to be sucking and fvcking abi?
Re: My Insecurity Is Killing Me! by mzvyne(f): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
CINDY74:
smiley i just can't thank you enough. thanks so much for ur advice. But i just wanna know from now till when I'll be...may be 25 or 26yrs its gonna increase right?

Only pregnancy (or divine intervention) can change that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. / 10 Simple Tricks To Arouse A Woman. / He Cheated On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.