Stats: 3,147,927 members, 7,799,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator (62767 Views)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / 'Honeytrap' Girl: A Cruel True Story Of Love And Betrayal / Act Of A Cruel Woman (2) (3) (4)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
I have s friend Marcos (not real name) who has been in a relationship for almost a year with Stella (not real name), and according to Marcos, Stella loves him to bits, he does too.
He met Stella when he went for his cousin's matriculation in one of the S/S Universities. Now, Marcos' cousin has a mutual friend with Stella, so along the line, they both became friends too.
Marcos will always talk about how decent Stella is and how proud she is to have him, and he will always point to her social media handles as attestation to this. Guys, Stella changes her Whatsapp profile pix about 3 times daily, with Marcos' picture or a picmixed picture of them together, with status like 'no one like you', 'with you its always different', 'you add meaning to my life'. Same as her facebook account where she always uploads Marcos' picture with captions like the ones above. Infact on his birthday, she almost wrote a documentary on Marcos detailing how he is the sweetest thing God ever made and uploaded it on facebook, Marcos was gushing. Dare t9o say, Marcos was feeling serenaded, of course a lady that can tell the world about you, and plaster your pictures everywhere is actually the one for you.
Just like most of us, Stella has an Etisalat and MTN line, the Etisalat she uses for browsing, the MTN for calls. Two weeks ago, Marcos' cousin called him with a certain Airtel line after which he asked her who the owner of the linbe was, she said its Stella's. Marcos never knew Stella has an Airtel line, he now proceeded to add this Airtel line on Whatsapp, and lo and behold the profile pix was that of Stella and a strange guy picmixed, with the status 'i miss you baby', with the hash tag #StellaBella (not real one). Instinctively, he proceeded to facebook to search for StellaBella, to his utmost surprise, it was her authentic facebook account diffrent from the one he knows (Stenz Stelle) with pictures of the strange guy everywhere, with some of them dating as far back as 2013. He now went back to her normal FB account only to find out that Stella has no single friend except him Marcos.
Last week he visited her in school without informing her, in her room he saw a small Tecno phone which turned out to be the one with the Etisalat line, to his further surprise, he found out that he was the only contact on the phone and whatsapp too, of course, while she uses her strange Airtel line for other people, on this strange Airtel line whatsapp, she also has the strange guy as her profile pics.
Reality started creepoing in, it now dawned on Marcos that his angel is a cruel manipulator. She intelligently created the FB and Whatsapp account for Marcos, using the DPs as illusion, without him knowing that he was the only one seeing those pictures, considering that he was her only contact on both accounts.
Marcos is a very intelligent guy, so we keep wondering how he was played so ruthlessly, and i ask myself why ladies will take such stress upon themselves just to make a fool of an innocent guy, with full benefits attached.
The brutal truth is that Marcos has been living in a fools paradise, just like most of us.

155 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Kayoski(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
why r u nw calling " Lalasticlala"... let the dude rest Jor..

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
I was lmfao all through the story, she wicked oo loool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by DesChyko: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Shit happens.
However, do not let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Sometimes, life eventually gets tired of games wink

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kikiki grin

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kayoski:
why r u nw calling " Lalasticlala"... let the dude rest Jor..
Bros why you dey dull my hustle nah

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Kayoski(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
7Alexander:
Bros why you dey dull my hustle nah
no vex...
Na me be the "chairman man of front-page screening committee"..
If u open a front page worthy topic na me go first call Lalasticlala for u

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nikita1:
Kikiki grin
Babe, commiserate with the gentleman nah
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
He just has to accept the fact that he has been played!!and move on

If I were marcos,what I have in mind for the girl,she's gonna remember me always.. grin

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
emmijes3:
He just has to accept the fact that he has been played!!and move on

If I were marcos,what I have in mind for the girl,she's gonna remember me always.. grin
I still cant imagine the cruelty and lack of conscience. To think that she got a special phone for him and then opened different Whatsapp and FB accounts for him is unfathomable

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
DesChyko:
Shit happens.

However, do not let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Sometimes, life eventually gets tired of games wink
This parables pass me

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nikita1:
Kikiki grin
Is that all?
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
7Alexander:

I still cant imagine the cruelty and lack of conscience. To think that she got a special phone for him and then opened different Whatsapp and FB accounts for him is unfathomable
she's heartless!!! Its surprising how far some girls can go just to satisfy their selfish desires! Damn!

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by mrjojo: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Something like this happened to recently, On vals day to be precise.. There is this new lady I just meet, she was just in a hurry to get us dating, well I was playing along, Well, she claim she need to visit her parent on Val, didn't even bother, atleast, saved on the spending grin, the funniest thing was that suddenly, I couldn't find her on my bbm contact anymore, called her and she said she mistakenly deleted her bbm, well she added me back yesterday after claiming she forgot her login details o, So she opened a new one according to her, and added me, asked her ow she got my pin again, and she said "she knew it offhand"
Just laughed, meanwhile I got to knw today, a guy pics was on her dp all tru d val day, well, I guess am a "side bobo". It all gud though, will sure "play" along to her disco..
Some ladies sha, smh

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
7Alexander:

Is that all?
undecided undecided
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
7Alexander:

Babe, commiserate with the gentleman nah
oh sorry Op cry cry

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by chigoizie7(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
And this is a guy that love the girl to bits.

Most times, guys like dat change their mind about love and women.

I seriously pity the next girl that will fall into this guy's net. He will so mess the girl up emotionally. And den the guy that will date the girl will feel it too, and it goes on and on and on.

I will say that no particular sex has a monopoly of cheating more or lying the most.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by cruzita(f): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin and he was feeling on top of the world not knowing he was the only one viewing his own pics

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Farano, rocktation abeg help us locate lalasticlala
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by amoduganja: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
s
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by ladyF(f): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lmao this girl is heartless abeg. What stops her from saying, Marcos, I have a bf, but I wouldn't mind dating you too. Make things clear from the start!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mznaett:

Stella is my friend jaretongue

Stella will soon meet some awesome rich fella who will later turn out to be a bricklayer and killer, and he'll kill her, bury her and set you up as the killer. It's just the Law of Karma. tongue

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nikita1:
Kikiki grin

undecided undecided
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by acunon: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hmmm, what am interesting fiction.

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
So, none of the facebook pictures and posts were ever liked and He didn't notice that?!

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Mznaett: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2016

Stella is my friend jaretongue
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
The girl get strength and money sef undecided but some guys are just plain silly, how can u tink the world of someone just because they put up only your pics, that should be the first indication that something smells fishy undecided

Believe the story at your own peril anyways

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by yorex2011: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by emmadejust(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
she is a master in the art of appearance magician and fame faker.
Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by Marcelxyz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
kai..this babe dribble pass neymar...

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by YemziAdez(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Lmao this girl is heartless abeg. What stops her from saying, Marcos, I have a bf, but I wouldn't mind dating you too. Make things clear from the start!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
This your end note "It's LadyF again" always amuse me.

Re: Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator by kaziblake(f): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Stella the sharp babe

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas