Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Please What Can I Do To Get Rid Of This Hives? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Can I Do To Get Rid Of This Hives? (1075 Views)

Is Anyone Here Familiar With “hives”? Please Help / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / How To Treat Hives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can I Do To Get Rid Of This Hives? by Wilson125(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
please is there any remedy for any kind of hives, be it acute or chronic, two weeks in lagos and its becoming hell for, even the induction I came for has not been concluded, with my present condition, I don't know how long I can last here, the hives is really itchy, I don't sleep at night, the itching becomes severe by the day, I don't even know what to take again, I av taken all the medication prescribed by all the doctors I contacted, I can't detect what my body is allergic to, I have never experience this kinda thing b4..

Pls is there any thing I can do to subdue the itching and help the welt diminish, thank u all..
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get Rid Of This Hives? by biiibi(f): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
U can take loratyn by hovid..its works like magic 4 me..again,u can visit a pharmacist t also lay complains as am sure they wil give U what u wil so nid.all d vry best
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get Rid Of This Hives? by tutorng: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
From the hysteria in your write-up, it is either this is absolutely the first time you are experiencing this or the first time you are experiencing it in this heightened level. From your write-uop also, you just got into Lagos and probably dont live in Lagos.

I strongly suspect there is something in your new environment that is setting off an allergic response in your body system - i very strongly suspect.
It could be the water you bath with or drink
It could be the foodstuffs with which your food are prepared currently.
It could even be the air you breathe being contaminated with allergens (as weird as it may sound)

With a teeming population and extensive industrialization, pollution is at its peak in Lagos

There has to be something aggravating this condtion. Your first step towards recovery would be to try to identify this "change"

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do To Get Rid Of This Hives? by Wilson125(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
tutorng:
From the hysteria in your write-up, it is either this is absolutely the first time you are experiencing this or the first time you are experiencing it in this heightened level. From your write-uop also, you just got into Lagos and probably dont live in Lagos.
I strongly suspect there is something in your new environment that is setting off an allergic response in your body system - i very strongly suspect.
It could be the water you bath with or drink
It could be the foodstuffs with which your food are prepared currently.
It could even be the air you breathe being contaminated with allergens (as weird as it may sound)
With a teeming population and extensive industrialization, pollution is at its peak in Lagos
There has to be something aggravating this condtion. Your first step towards recovery would be to try to identify this "change"
biiibi:
U can take loratyn by hovid..its works like magic 4 me..again,u can visit a pharmacist t also lay complains as am sure they wil give U what u wil so nid.all d vry best
thanks a lot, m grateful
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get Rid Of This Hives? by gynny(f): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
how to get rid of hives? If you are able to identify the cause or causes of your hives, the best treatment for hives would be to avoid the triggers or eliminate them if possible. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-to-get-rid-of-hives-what-are-hives/

(1) (Reply)

Female Personal Fitness Trainer / Benefits Of Moringa Seeds / What Is Stopping You From Getting Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.