Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. (931 Views)

Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. by publicenemy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ever since my secondary school days I have wondered why some guys still think being nice to women is and should be part of every man's psyche. I see guys sending their last kobo on a girl that's financially buoyant. I see guys risking their lives for ladies and I see guys fighting or quarrelling over ladies, I see friends breaking up becos of women, I see brothers fight etc and up till this very moment guys still think being nice to ladies wherever you find them is paramount. BULlSHIT ! ... Show more love to fellow guys than ladies. Unless she is ur sister or ur wife.

Ladies forget fast how nice you treat them becos they see it as a normal thing for guys to be nice to them. And there are several guys being nice to a lady at every given time so they can always forget one. Its better to be nice to a fellow guy than be nice to a lady. I had a female friend that got a very beautiful phone as a gift and within hours of getting the gift I got to her house and saw the beautiful phone, I envied the pphone and asked how how much she bought it only for her to repply me saying " Na one yeye guy buy the yeye phone for me. I no know whether na this kind phone he mate dey buy for woman" and I asked her if she was dating the guy and she said no that he is just a friend.

Once a lady gets married her business with you is over all the nice things you did or bought for her is down the drain but for a fellow guy its even the beginning of ur friendship... A guy will never forget the good deeds you did for him and there are very huge chances that you will meet a guy again somewhere in life, and most likely in a working or hustling environment... But for ladies they seldom even leave their home and are constantly looking for guys to assist them.

So guys please start being men and start showing more love to fellow guys not ladies you barely even know.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. by Last2comment(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. by publicenemy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
I feel your pain.

I am not in pain... I just want other guys to be like me.

...Snoop said in 94 " we don't love them h0es"...
Re: Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. by Rone16(f): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lol bros before hoes.Well that's the way it has been and no matter what you say,I don't think it'll change.Opposites attract,Likes repel well except in a homo situation.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. by Trapnews: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Public enemy! please close this thread. Where are the spam bots when you need them?
Re: Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. by pussypounder(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rone16:
Lol bros before hoes.Well that's the way it has been and no matter what you say,I don't think it'll change.Opposites attract,Likes repel well except in a homo situation.

Awwww....so sweet, do you need something big in your mouth? When you lick it, it becomes three times bigger wink
Re: Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. by vicstar(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
"Timaya's voice" I hear u grin
Re: Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. by Mutuwa(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
publicenemy:
Ever since my secondary school days I have wondered why some guys still think being nice to women is and should be part of every man's psyche. I see guys sending their last kobo on a girl that's financially buoyant. I see guys risking their lives for ladies and I see guys fighting or quarrelling over ladies, I see friends breaking up becos of women, I see brothers fight etc and up till this very moment guys still think being nice to ladies wherever you find them is paramount. BULlSHIT ! ... Show more love to fellow guys than ladies. Unless she is ur sister or ur wife.

Ladies forget fast how nice you treat them becos they see it as a normal thing for guys to be nice to them. And there are several guys being nice to a lady at every given time so they can always forget one. Its better to be nice to a fellow guy than be nice to a lady. I had a female friend that got a very beautiful phone as a gift and within hours of getting the gift I got to her house and saw the beautiful phone, I envied the pphone and asked how how much she bought it only for her to repply me saying " Na one yeye guy buy the yeye phone for me. I no know whether na this kind phone he mate dey buy for woman" and I asked her if she was dating the guy and she said no that he is just a friend.

Once a lady gets married her business with you is over all the nice things you did or bought for her is down the drain but for a fellow guy its even the beginning of ur friendship... A guy will never forget the good deeds you did for him and there are very huge chances that you will meet a guy again somewhere in life, and most likely in a working or hustling environment... But for ladies they seldom even leave their home and are constantly looking for guys to assist them.

So guys please start being men and start showing more love to fellow guys not ladies you barely even know.

on point...

two things that separates guys: Women and Money

We should be very cautious when dealing with them..
Re: Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. by publicenemy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mutuwa:

on point...
two things that separates guys: Women and Money
We should be very cautious when dealing with them..
Bros over hoes and money over b!tches.
Re: Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good. by ChikezieU(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Doesnt make sence,

(1) (Reply)

How Do I End A Boring Relationship? / How True Is This?[photo] / Dear Yoruba Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.