Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k (67841 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / 6 Tips To Starting Your Own Business / Dangote In Casual Outfit At Lagos Polo Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by pclever1(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Join an association/group of Logistics owners now. Get to have a free workshop/training, recruitment of riders, business fall outs etc whatsapp to join 07037510366. kindly note that it is only for partners that are in business . We encourage people with MINI VAN/BUSUES to join.
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by abimbola74(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
engrrichie92:

Bros, is the 8 page document that has virtually nothing the ebook I paid for?

Please tell me that was a mistake and send me the right thing please
Please permit me to laugh again ����

1 Like

Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by scotbreezy59(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
hello,

Please am interested in logistics, for the licensing do I have to pay the sme fee(250k) for a courier company before i start operations. i need advice

1 Like

Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by bastardson: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Why are you selling?
I was about asking for same?
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by Silvawazza(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fairly Used Senke Bike For Sale

Still Very Strong!

Price: 180k Slightly Negotiable

Lagos, Kosofe.

Whatsapp/Call: 08029850008

Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by airsaylongcome: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
This thread is a God-send!

Let me settle down and read
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by airsaylongcome: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
pclever1:
Averagely N40,000

Approximately how many deliveries per month will give this kind of turnover? Have the figures changed from 2020 when you initially posted it?

1 Like

Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by Jovialbrown(f): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2021
What's the necessary requirements for one to start a logistic company in rivers state?
Do you need to register your bikes with rivers state government before you can use the bike?
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by pclever1(m): 1:59am On Aug 08, 2021
The horizon can accommodate all. Logistics business is the best . Let your money work for you

Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by TenderLove15(f): 2:39am On Aug 08, 2021
NwabuezeWini:
Nice idea

Thanks for sharing. I am in the middle of starting up a logistics franchise with a parent company in Lagos.

How do I reach the sellers?
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by TenderLove15(f): 2:45am On Aug 08, 2021
You can partner with an already existing parent company to be an agent or franchise.
scotbreezy59:
hello,

Please am interested in logistics, for the licensing do I have to pay the sme fee(250k) for a courier company before i start operations. i need advice
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by pclever1(m): 6:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Let's help with the risk while you earn . Logistics still remains the hub of every economy.whatsapp 07037510366

Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by Leetika: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
TenderLove15:
You can partner with an already existing parent company to be an agent or franchise.

What are the parent companies available

1 Like

Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by Eazyme(f): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Hi, please can you share some information with me on how to register my bike with jumia or konga. These delivery guys are very faustrating. Thank you

To be honest with you, I started just like that. No bikes, no office, just a couple of guys with back packs. I had to get bank reference letter, TIN cert and some supporting docs submitted to a couple of the companies I work with. Apart from 2 major companies that have a big website, the rest of my clients are mainly individuals that sells stuffs through social media platforms. Business is good.... Except for clients that reject items, tell you they no longer need it or just won't pick your calls when the items they ordered have been sent to me. [/quote]
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by airsaylongcome: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Abeg who is looking to partner? I haven't got bikes. But I'm into IT and want to provide a platform similar to Gokada but with Uber business model where any road worthy delivery bike can register. Riders will have an app that enables them receive delivery orders. They can choose to accept them or not. If they accept and fulfil delivery we operate an Uber model where my business will take a percentage of the delivery fee. Orders can be scheduled orders (where a customer can book for an order to be picked at a specific time the following day) or on demand delivery where rider picks up the consignment instantly and delivers. The order management and rider management apps are already in place. Just need to work on the customer end and product should be fully ready for production
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by eluzaiBukas: 4:58am On Dec 23, 2021
This thread is timely for me...
Pls how do I join a logistics Whatsapp group in Abuja?
I want to start up and i need a good education on how it works within Abuja.

Thank you.
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by zevous: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
I’m about starting a logistics business as well.. I really need education on how to go about it. Please who can add me to the WhatsApp group.. please share the WhatsApp group link
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by Jeffthecarguy: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
ubergold:

To be honest with you, I started just like that. No bikes, no office, just a couple of guys with back packs. I had to get bank reference letter, TIN cert and some supporting docs submitted to a couple of the companies I work with. Apart from 2 major companies that have a big website, the rest of my clients are mainly individuals that sells stuffs through social media platforms. Business is good.... Except for clients that reject items, tell you they no longer need it or just won't pick your calls when the items they ordered have been sent to me.

I know this thread is over 5 years but can I talk to you more about logistics business?
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by KBARBIE(f): 7:29pm On May 04, 2022
DealFinder:
Why did I put up this thread?

To get people more aware about this need that needs to be filled. And considering the fact that it doesn't take as much money as previously thought to set up.

Secondly, and very importantly, I'm in need of a logistics outfit that can handle my teeming orders, as it seems that the current one I use isn't as efficient as it used to be. Especially with our Ecommerce store set up with lots of orders to handle

We can handle your orders
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by JejeIsLife: 5:44pm On May 17, 2022
please if you have a bike for sale, let me know oooo

I have 300k I want to buy a delivery bike such as Qlink, where can I get it
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by taofeeq137(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
JejeIsLife:
please if you have a bike for sale, let me know oooo

I have 300k I want to buy a delivery bike such as Qlink, where can I get it

Check Jiji

Were you able to buy the bike and start the business?
Re: Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k by sarah911: 11:29am On Mar 10
Plz how do i start delivery busness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.