Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( (3022 Views)

.. / Banking Graduate(2.1)(3.8). Urgent Plss!!!b!! / I Need A Driving Job In Lagos Or Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
hi guys, my dad needs a driving job, be it a truck or a normal driving job he doesnt mind he just wants to start working again. he has experience more than 3o years experience, he used to work for Bristow Helicopters LTD before he resigns, now he wants to work again, pls i will REALLY appreciate it if anyone her can offer us something pls contact me here will reply u. thanks
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by homosapien(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
onauchi:
hi guys, my dad needs a driving job, be it a truck or a normal driving job he doesnt mind he just wants to start working again. he has experience more than 3o years experience, he used to work for Bristow Helicopters LTD before he resigns, now he wants to work again, pls i will REALLY appreciate it if anyone her can offer us something pls contact me here will reply u. thanks

Findadriver.com.ng hereby invites you for a job interview for the position of Executive Driver. Venue: Tantalizers/Fmr Redeemer's University Cafetaria, Redemption camp km 46 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Date & Time: Tuesday, 2nd February 2016; 10am Pro?mpt. You are to come with 2Passport Photographs, Original and 2 Photocopies each of all credentials including driver's license and a Guarantor's letter addressed to Findadriver.com.ng, Ogunbanwo, Asekun, Okusanya & Co., No 66, Allen Avenmue, Ikeja, Lagos. All CVS must include at least 2Referees each and their contacts. Description: When you get to. Tell your dad to look for that address they recruit for companies.
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
homosapien:

Findadriver.com.ng hereby invites you for a job interview for the position of Executive Driver. Venue: Tantalizers/Fmr Redeemer's University Cafetaria, Redemption camp km 46 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Date & Time: Tuesday, 2nd February 2016; 10am Pro?mpt. You are to come with 2Passport Photographs, Original and 2 Photocopies each of all credentials including driver's license and a Guarantor's letter addressed to Findadriver.com.ng, Ogunbanwo, Asekun, Okusanya & Co., No 66, Allen Avenmue, Ikeja, Lagos. All CVS must include at least 2Referees each and their contacts. Description: When you get to. Tell your dad to look for that address they recruit for companies.
thanks
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by Onlyhandsome(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
A reputable company in the oil and gas industry based in port Harcourt, Rivers State, wishes to further upgrade its operations.

We require the services of the position below:

Job Title: Admin Officers/ Business Support Assistant/ Data Analyst

General Competence Requirements
For this position, candidates must possess valid driver's license and be medically fit.
They should also hold recognized training qualification, preferably in the area of road transport such as fleet registered instructor issued by driving standards agency (DSA) UK; diploma in advanced driving instructor issued by Royal society for the prevention of accident (ROSPA) UK;
Authorised driving instructor by a recognized Government body or association.
Candidate must be between 25 to 40 years old and have at least 5 years of relevant vehicle (light or HGV) driving experience a clear traffic offence history for the last three years and at least 2 years of DDC testing experience.
Remuneration
Competitive and attractive.

Application Closing Date
8th March, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to: noutcome@yahoo.com
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Onlyhandsome:
A reputable company in the oil and gas industry based in port Harcourt, Rivers State, wishes to further upgrade its operations.

We require the services of the position below:

Job Title: Admin Officers/ Business Support Assistant/ Data Analyst

General Competence Requirements
For this position, candidates must possess valid driver's license and be medically fit.
They should also hold recognized training qualification, preferably in the area of road transport such as fleet registered instructor issued by driving standards agency (DSA) UK; diploma in advanced driving instructor issued by Royal society for the prevention of accident (ROSPA) UK;
Authorised driving instructor by a recognized Government body or association.
Candidate must be between 25 to 40 years old and have at least 5 years of relevant vehicle (light or HGV) driving experience a clear traffic offence history for the last three years and at least 2 years of DDC testing experience.
Remuneration
Competitive and attractive.

Application Closing Date
8th March, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to: noutcome@yahoo.com
Thanks dear but he actually prefers Lagos state. He would not mind working for a family as a driver. But all this options am getting here am gone submit his CV so he can go for interviews until he gets one. Thanks a bunch
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 18, 2016
onauchi:

Thanks dear but he actually prefers Lagos state. He would not mind working for a family as a driver. But all this options am getting here am gone submit his CV so he can go for interviews until he gets one. Thanks a bunch

you chose the right channel to say your mind

I will not forgive you all even me if the op dad did not employed within one week of this post. send us the location you wish for Ur dad to work. just employ driver in our company last week.send Ur dad c.v to my mail.damilare@kenentertainment.com or dammylaray@gmail.com
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by holluville: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2016
Need A Truck Driver To Help Transport Vitafoam Products Within Lagos by Yezzy( m): 8:42am Urgently in need of a driver to help deliver goods within lagos and South Western region number is 08120917657. Or come to vitafoam head office @ agege
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2016
holluville:
Need A Truck Driver To Help Transport Vitafoam Products Within
Lagos by Yezzy( m): 8:42am
Urgently in need of a driver to help deliver goods within lagos
and South Western region number is 08120917657. Or come to
vitafoam head office @ agege
thanks
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Please I Need a private driver urgently. The candidate must be staying in the mainland Such as Ojuelegba, Yaba, Surulere, Oyingbo, Custain , ikorodu road
Please send CV to seyi@HRLeverageAfrica.com
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
makky04:
Please I Need a private driver urgently. The candidate must be staying in the mainland Such as Ojuelegba, Yaba, Surulere, Oyingbo, Custain , ikorodu road
Cv has been sent to u, but the candidate stays in ikorodu and am sure he can meet up
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
onauchi:

Cv has been sent to u, but the candidate stays in ikorodu and am sure he can meet up
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by Geedash(f): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Good day,i just saw this.
Please I Need a private driver urgently. The candidate must be staying in the mainland Such as Ojuelegba, Yaba, Surulere, Oyingbo, Custain , ikorodu Road.

Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by Geniero: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello..a shipping company in apapa needs a truck driver...a friend who works in their warehouse told me yesterday night.let me know if your daddy will be interested. The company is APML located somewhere in Apapa sha...goodluck
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Geniero:
Hello..a shipping company in apapa needs a truck driver...a friend who works in their warehouse told me yesterday night.let me know if your daddy will be interested. The company is APML located somewhere in Apapa sha...goodluck
Yes he can do it. pls send me the info please
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Geniero:
Just called to ask him and he is happy about it he said he wants it. pls make it work. thanks
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by seun289(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Geniero:

Pls kindly send d email or contact info of d compy cos a friend of mine is in need of d driving job..thxs
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by Geniero: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
just drop your phone number so i ll call you..

onauchi:

Yes he can do it. pls send me the info please
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
onauchi:

Just called to ask him and he is happy about it he said he wants it. pls make it work. thanks
hi dear pls can u send it to this number so that some people will not hijack d job from ma dad. 08036573208 thanks
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Geniero:
hi dear pls can u send it to this number so that some people will not hijack d job from ma dad. 08036573208 thanks
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by PrinceAlex001(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Please can anyone help my Dad get a driving job in Ibadan?? PLEASE.
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
hi pls can u pls open your own page. this is mine. thanks
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by PresVA: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
onauchi:

grin grin grin

I love your passion, I hope your dad gets something soon smiley

Cheers. .

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
PresVA:
grin grin grin

I love your passion, I hope your dad gets something soon smiley

Cheers. .
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=onauchi post=43039340][/quote]
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by Saraha1(f): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
@ op, God will grant your heart desire. Don't worry a better and more stressfree driving job will locate your dad.

I love the op spirit .
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by JOF2: 2:37am On Feb 19, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
PrinceAlex001:
PrinceAlex001:

Can he drive bus/mini truck? Drop your number here
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 19, 2016
JOF2:

wow !I'm so happy for joblanders because we make this forum helpfull to us.@ o.p I saw many mail sent to my box so I don't know yours but don't worry all will be attended to.

A Driver is needed urgently
Qualifications:
* SSCE
* Between the ages of 30-40
* 3yrs driving experience
* MUST possess a valid drivers license
* Applicatants residing in Yaba, Surulere, Palm groove, Gbagada, Anthony
and Sabo-Oyingbo ONLY
* Good knowledge of Lagos roads
* Ability to teach.
Pay: #30,000
Call: 08130120757.
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by PrinceAlex001(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2016
JOF2:

Yes he can; 07062956209
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by PrinceAlex001(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2016
onauchi:

I am sorry @onauchi. Please don't be offended
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
PrinceAlex001:

I am sorry @onauchi. Please don't be offended
Prince do not say sorry and still continue using ma page. Am not angry about it I jus want u to open your own page. I jus want him to get d job as soon as possible. Pls jus open your page cheers
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by onauchi: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
dammyconcept:

wow !I'm so happy for joblanders because we make this forum helpfull to us.@ o.p I saw many mail sent to my box so I don't know yours but don't worry all will be attended to.

A Driver is needed urgently
Qualifications:
* SSCE
* Between the ages of 30-40
* 3yrs driving experience
* MUST possess a valid drivers license
* Applicatants residing in Yaba, Surulere, Palm groove, Gbagada, Anthony
and Sabo-Oyingbo ONLY
* Good knowledge of Lagos roads
* Ability to teach.
Pay: #30,000
Call: 08130120757.
Thanks dear
Re: Hi Guys Please Help My Dad Get A Driving Job. Truck, Bus Any Plss :( by PrinceAlex001(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
onauchi:

Prince do not say sorry and still continue using ma page. Am not angry about it I jus want u to open your own page. I jus want him to get d job as soon as possible. Pls jus open your page cheers
Ok. Still sorry anyways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Gas Processing & Compression Plant OND/HND/Bsc Recruitment (7 Positions) / Stanbic Ibtc Digital Program 2021 / Contact Details Of Nigerian Institute Of Purchasing And Supply Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.