Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,214 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? (11614 Views)

7 Tips On How To Reduce Bounce Rate On Website / 8 Ways To Reduce Bounce Rate On Your Website / At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? by richkal(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hi fellow nLander,
it is obvious that exchange rate of Dollar to Naira on local market is at $1 to N352 ( as at the time when this post was made). I want to make payment on one online shop and it has Paypal payment as option, i would like to ask that what is the exchange rate of dollar to Naira on Nigeria Paypal account. Thanks in advance.
Re: What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
It depends on which bank card you linked with your Nigerian PayPal account. Different banks with different rates.
Re: What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
I used paypal ( connected to my gtb card), i was charged 155.4 naira for $0.52, Oya do the maths, brain dey pain me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? by richkal(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jregz:
I used paypal ( connected to my gtb card), i was charged 155.4 naira for $0.52, Oya do the maths, brain dey pain me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thanks for the response, i'm also planning to use gt mastercard to verify my account. Okay by dividing N155.4 with $0.52 it gives 298.8 (hope my calculation is right!!!), which means that a dollar ($1) is exchange with N300 (approx) on Nigeria paypal verified with gt mastercard. Thanks much appreciated.
Re: What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? by jflexy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Jregz:
how much will I pay for $50 using my PayPal Nigeria account. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
350naira *50$
Re: What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
jflexy:
how much will I pay for $50 using my PayPal Nigeria account. Thanks.

around 15k plus though
Re: What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? by okoyevictory: 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
As @ 5th of May 2016. The Paypal dollar rate I got on my Statement was 305 Naira to a dollar.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? by WEMS(f): 9:55am On May 14, 2016
microjobpays for starters

If you are new to microjobpays.com you definitely need this tutorial. how to get started in creating jobs and making money in the website where people can contact you for your job.It creates good avenue for sellers and buyers all over the world thereby preventing scam by all means.

HOW TO REGISTER

1. visit www.microjobpays.com and click on register

2.You will need to fill form but most importantly you must have a working email.

3.Message to acticatve your account will be sent to your email.Simply click on the link in your inbox and you are registered to start making money.

HOW TO CREATE A JOB

1. login with your unique username and click on your profile and fill in the remaining required spaces which include your name and paypal account email for your business transaction and money making.(Visit www.paypal.com to open an online account ).

NOTE: without the paypal email it will be difficult for you to create a job in the website.We chose paypal cos we say no to scam and refund actions can be taken if jobs are executed without proves and customer's satisfaction..contact admin on issues like this first before going to paypal resolution centre if not we won't be able to help you.

2.Goto post a job at the right hand column of your logged on access.Then follow the template and tell us what you can do and for how much.In the description space..simply describe what you will do for the client.If there are extra fees involved for extra jobs please remember to choose YES in the space allocated for that.

3.Always choose good picture that describes the job post.Nude pictures are not encouraged in the website if not it will show blank picture.

4.Once your job is reviewed and approved you are in for making good money.Simply take the url and spread the information to all your social media contacts to like your job.

Members with high ranking liked jobs and sales will always be rewarded.Best of luck.
Re: What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? by donvikky19(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
PayPal fund is available for sale..if interested contact me on 08036418274
Re: What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? by Zdoh(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Email Service Naij.com / Top 10 Adnetworks For Publishers / Why So Low CPC For Nigeria On Adsense Reports?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.