Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Is The Boy The Girl Or The Girl The Boy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is The Boy The Girl Or The Girl The Boy? (783 Views)

Jigan Babaoja Welcomes A Baby Girl. The Shomo Age Mini Crooner Shares Photo / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Boy The Girl Or The Girl The Boy? by Chimarto: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
I got this pix from a Facebook friend of mine speculating whether the boy is the girl or the girl is the boy. So great Nlanders help me figure the pictures out.

It was taken in September, 2013 during Tourism day performance in Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi state.

Re: Is The Boy The Girl Or The Girl The Boy? by BrownCookie(f): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
The boy is the girl. Look @ the unnatural looking boobsies.

1 Like

Re: Is The Boy The Girl Or The Girl The Boy? by chimimi(f): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
The boy is the girl and the girl is the boy. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Looks Elegant In Maxi Prints Outfit / Lagos Big Boy Starter Pack. All You Need To Know / Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Beef: Kim Kardashian Slams Wizkid For Insulting Linda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.