Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) (55885 Views)

Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by confamgist237: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
THE police in Edo State are currently on the hunt for a pastor identified as Henry Ojochunu Ekukpe, who was alleged to have stabbed her 29-year-old wife, Patience Ekukpe, in the presence of their six-month-old baby and escaped, leaving behind a note with 10 questions, apparently meant for his wife to answer.

The Guardian gathered that the couple got married in September 2014 but have been having issues that led to his leaving the house at No. 19 Uloko Street, Okpoghe Quarters, in Eyaen, New Aduwawa.

The runaway murderer is said to be the pastor of the Mountain of Victory and Fire Deliverance Ministry aka Power and Prophetic Church. It was gathered that the victim left her matrimonial home for some months until her husband invited her in the disguise that they want to resolve their crisis.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Abiodun Osifo, who confirmed the incident described it as “tragic and barbaric” and vowed that the culprit would be arrested and brought to book.

The Guardian obtained a copy of the statement left behind by the fleeing pastor and the 10 questions included:

“Have we ever in life went to beg for food ever since we got married? Has your mother ever brought food for us to eat one day because of hunger? Have I not told you at the beginning that I hate someone insulting me? In the first place, did you really come out with your own full mind? Did you come to marry me because of money or for who I am? Who gave you the order to pack your property away from our home? Who is your adviser in this marriage that is polluting your mind against me? You always pray that God should help you to eat the fruit of your labour? So, no man has the power to take one’s life but today we are going together. So how do you feel now?”

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/02/pastor-hacks-wife-to-death-leaves-note-before-escape/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by confamgist237: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by rotexteymie(f): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ahhhhh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by 2best(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pastors of nowadays... the end Ȋ̝̊̅§ really near

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Last2comment(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Y is this here? Shouldn't it be in crime section o smth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Emac34: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fake pastorS everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Na wa angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmm. When has Eyaen turned to New Aduwawa? or we re nt talking abat aduwawa where "kara market" is located?
Anyway, Lalasticlala my guy, oya come move this cocaine stuff to front page before i antispam you.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
shocked shocked endtime note!

FP TINZ!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nawa oo
End time pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Nightie(f): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dis pastors issues is nw goin really viral. D end of dis world is jst a few years away.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked endtime note!

FP TINZ!
Come help Lalasticlala carry am go FP

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by loomer: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
How much the mumu get wey him dey ask useless question?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by cruzita(f): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
useless oversized d!ckhead calling himself a pastor.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Booked
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by DankemzI(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Muderer
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Devil on the altar

Lord have mercy

Lalasticlala coman see wetin my eyes see o shocked
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
This stuffs make person dey afraid of marriage self. Endtime pastor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Not everyone who is married should be married.

Most pple don't even have the patience to deal with a child talk more of a woman.

So because of insult, you killed ur wife?

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by abushman: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Trust Issues
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by siraj1402(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
May I conclude that all pastors are criminal?or all criminal are pastors?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by menix(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
I sure say nah this queshions make Simi sing "Stewpid queshions"..

Pastor, uwa Mmebi
Wife Ogwugwu Oge

Thou, some women could be Stewpid, u marry a woman instead she takes instructions from third party..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
The man is not a Pastor... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
cursed country
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by allanphash7(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
The end of what is near ?
2best:
Pastors of nowadays... the end Ȋ̝̊̅§ really near
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by obaival(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dis 1 luk lyk embarassed pastor so
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by macino1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Too bad. These are the set of people doing everything possible to make sure the title "pastor" is becoming a threat instead of the other way round. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
I only came to check names
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Juzzybabe(f): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
All these Edo people get mind. still regretting why I married one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
siraj1402:
May I conclude that all pastors are criminal?or all criminal are pastors?
Likewise your Alfas and imams embarassed

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.