Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals (5048 Views)

Save Lives First In Emergency - Adewole, Health Minister To Hospitals / How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by rhufffryda(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2009
Plain Bullocks. angry angry lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by osazu: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2009
They are all white elephant project that will not see the light of the day.Reason being that there is no frame work for implementtation and operation.[b]The ethical and moral bankruptness of Nigerians is our one and only problem.If this can be resolve everything will fall in places[
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by Nezan(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2009
osazu:

They are all white elephant project that will not see the light of the day.Reason being that there is no frame work for implementtation and operation.[b]The ethical and moral bankruptness of Nigerians is our one and only problem.If this can be resolve everything will fall in places[
grin grin
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by dfanthom(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2009
jobs that they have given to their politician friends & their cronies to use as a conduit to misappropriate & embezzle funds. may God save them because for every citizen's soul that is lost becos of their lootocracy, one member of their family will be used to replace that citizen. so shall it be?

people that do not regard God & man, God will uproot them one by each from this country.
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by Okwyjesus(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2009
Proffesional attitude to patience and quick response is another issue.

Our doctors and nurses here watch people die out of carelessness and poor/late attendance even in emergency
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by hackney(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2009
Talk is cheap.
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by sley4life(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2009
This cant happen in 9ja. Our corrupt leaders will kip going abroad to treat themselves for a simple illness like headache
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by ugosly(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2009
Judging from the points u have all made,it simply means our present crop of leaders are a bunch of fraudsters,liars and failures.Their generation has failed woefully. let us just keep praying that this their era of deceit, treachery and dishonesty pass away quicker than expected.Infact I am personally praying that God will raise a Rawlings in this country oneday.
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by maruchi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2009
2 Teaching hospitals(TH) in the North, 2 in the West, 1 in the East and none to South-South,

When militants strike,FG should not complain cos they caused it,

What happened to University of Port Harcourt TH(UPTH),University of Calabar TH(UCTH) etc??

Its funny to see how money from the Niger Delta is used to develop other parts of the country and the region is neglected, What a country?
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by MUZBO(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2009
Okwyjesus:

Proffesional attitude to patience and quick response is another issue.

Our doctors and nurses here watch people die out of carelessness and poor/late attendance even in emergency

Whats this one saying? Have you ever heard that a judge could not adjourn a case in court because he didn't have those fancy hammers? When you watch movies and see people being 'shocked back to life' you think those machines are toys?
Where are the equipment to respond to emergency?
Abeg commot dia!
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by Nezan(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2009
maruchi:

2 Teaching hospitals(TH) in the North, 2 in the West, 1 in the East and none to South-South,

When militants strike,FG should not complain cos they caused it,

What happened to University of Port Harcourt TH(UPTH),University of Calabar TH(UCTH) etc??

Its funny to see how money from the Niger Delta is used to develop other parts of the country and the region is neglected, What a country?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by Tolulop001(f): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
truly im just sick of all this
the bare necessities that hospitals need to function are lacking, yet they are sayin 5 star. are we even 3 star
as we speak LuTH is on strike.
patients are being turned back, the wards have been emptied of all the patients.
how do these 'leaders' want to work this? by 2010?
even Millenium development Goals MDGs that are to be achieved by 2015 is looking more like 2025.
they must take us as fools.
they should just embezzle the money and save us all the stress.
hissss.
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by Tylenol: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2009
Even if they were to establish such '5 star hospitals', it would be exclusive to those who currently attend their ilnesses abroad. I mean, getting treatment will cost you that kidney you're trying to fix or the (broken) leg/arm you're trying to mend!
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by james1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2009
Na lie!
I don't mean you are lieing,they have started again,with dem talk,talk,do nothing.don't mind them,na today? grin
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by sley4life(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2009
This cant happen
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by Nezan(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2009
Politicians na wa!!
Re: Overseas Treatment: FG Moves To Create 5-Star Hospitals by vinotinto5: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Have you come across the BEST HEALTH SITE in Nigeria? https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Total Cure For Staphylococcu / COVID-19 Update For September 3 2021 In Nigeria / Instead Of Oriental And 4points Hotel, Why Not An International Standard Hospital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.