Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (65153 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
As a guy,I sometimes encounter some stiff opposite from some type of stubborn girls who always love playing the game of 'hard to get'.
But like the old adage says "Where there's a will,there's a way". cool .. So I've come up with these 9 points to make us win the heart of dat special gurl.

1. Shower them with money
Ladies as we all know love money,they love someone who will always take care of their little needs like recharge cards,snacks and other miscellaneous stuffs. So as a Guy,don't be stingy to spend on dat stubborn gurl you've been toasting.

2. Act Matured
Ladies love responsible guys,who is always calm even amidst provocation,so as a Guy,make sure u give her dat impression, dat will make her see u as someone with a "nice" character.

3. Don't show them you're just after sex
Don't give dem the impression dat you're after their body or you're attracted to dem via their booty and boobies grin grin ... cuz they see such guys as perverts... WildFlame,Tosyne2much shey una dey hear grin

4. Give them gifts
Always know that as a guy,one of the ways to get to a woman's heart is through the "Gift Way"... intact never underrate the power of gifts.. even if its just a simple garden flower to a Porsche wristwatch ... gifts makes ladies drool and blush in their abstract fantasies.. and its YOU who is the centre of it cheesy

5. Use captivating grammars and tenses
We cannot rule out the power of words.. I remember dis particular girl I was toasting, omo as I don prepare my words and poems finish, I just dey copy and paste am for her... she just dey blush like one Christmas Turkey... lol...

6. Dress decently and attractive Give her the impression that you're a gentleman wink .. if you dress like all dis gangsters .. she go run na

7.Be confident when around her If you dey show her sey u dey nervous, oboi na fucck up be dat ooo... Ladies love confident men.. at least we get dem for NL like dem SmellyMouth, Maxi112 and Co cheesy

8. Make I drop my pen ... you can add yours. wink

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by mbaka0433: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
DAT NUMBER ONE DEY FEAR ME DIE

317 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
mbaka0433:
DAT NUMBER ONE DEY FEAR ME DIE
grin no be only you ooo

. but how we go do grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Iamlordgee(m): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ok
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by SolexxBarry(m): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Number 3 ? What else am I after

16 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by tubouncen(m): 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Na only no1 b major koko

U can use oshiomole as case study.... Lolz

pretty ugly, carpenter jacket, short, burnt black... yet hmmm... Lolz

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by vicstar(m): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2016
I just put a knife on their neck undecided I don't pamper stubborn goats cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by emotions1: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2016
not all that glitters is gold........
only girls with fish brains Will accept this. ...........

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by ShakurM(m): 1:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Shower dem with money, so dem no dey use water baff again?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by dangote7510(m): 1:08am On Feb 18, 2016
vicstar:
I just put a knife on their neck undecided
I don't pamper stubborn goats cry
ShakurM:
Shower dem with money, so dem no dey use water baff again?

hilarious

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 18, 2016
vicstar:
I just put a knife on their neck undecided
I don't pamper stubborn goats cry
grin as in threaten them? ?
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 18, 2016
tubouncen:
Na only no1 b major koko

U can use oshiomole as case study.... Lolz

pretty ugly, carpenter jacket, short, burnt black... yet hmmm... Lolz
My brother, u only have to spend when u are toasting her... after dat u can relax grin

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 18, 2016
emotions1:
not all that glitters is gold........

only girls with fish brains Will accept this. ...........
Create your own thread and back it up with points and let us see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2016
CORRECT!!!

Lol."she blushed like ah Christmas Turkey." grin.......I hate poems angry

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by naijaboiy: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2016
if the girl is stubborn why not look for the less stubborn one?

Is your destiny tied to that particular girl?

56 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Some stubborn girls no go still gree even with your seven point agenda

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2016
After winning it nko?

Break it abi.

Kontinu o

6 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2016
Do all the listed undecided
Repeat them daily, it will never get you a real Lady.

The listed will only get you the greedy ones grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by skywalker240(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2016
undecided
shower dem wit money abi

Are u saying in should be a free mugu money spender
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by skywalker240(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Do all the listed undecided
Repeat them daily, it will never get you a real Lady.

The listed will only get you the greedy ones grin

And i (deeply in my heart) know u are a real lady Nice one.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2016
skywalker240:

And i (deeply in my heart) know u are a real lady Nice one.
to you I may be, To another I may not smiley

Life isn't balance smiley

11 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by skywalker240(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
to you I may be, To another I may not smiley

Life isn't balance smiley

**laughs**

Ladies sha, ...they never beleive u when u compliment them correctly.

true though, but ur earlier post says alot about real women.
Pls dnt ask me.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2016
skywalker240:

**laughs**
Ladies sha, ...they never beleive u when u compliment them correctly.
true though, but ur earlier post says alot about real women. Pls dnt ask me.
I won't ask smiley

Thanks BTW

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Hurlstarling: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Maturity alone makes sense

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Hurlstarling:
Maturity alone makes sense
I'm surprised you're not usin' your gift "ta manipulate their mind's an emotions" grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by judey1992(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Can this make we the youths enterprenuers? SMH

8 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Hurlstarling: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm surprised you're not usin' your gift "ta manipulate their mind's an emotions" grin
Uhn.......... it's part of the manipulating tools.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2016
Hurlstarling:
Uhn.......... it's part of the manipulating tools.
Ah.....okay.
Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Hurlstarling: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Some stubborn girls no go still gree even with your seven point agenda
Not at all. None.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Richy4(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2016
If you have made your intension known and she plays hard to get, just hit the ignore button....... The table might turn and she will be the one seeking for attention.....

12 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Believe me, stubborn girls 're not for you. And some not so stupid guys would be saying they like their stubborness. If you aint "bad" in truth and in spirit, you can't stay long with those kind of girls.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls by tosyne2much(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Nice one baba cheesy

Lalasticlala, food don come ooooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.