Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,315 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Rescue Of A Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rescue Of A Dog (2479 Views)

Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary / Baby Elephant To The Rescue Of Her 'drowning' Human Friend / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 18, 2016
Yup,
I have always been a dog lover right from child hood, i remember buying my first dog, t'was a local dog, ekuke grin
But from there it grew and grew, you get my drift, like back to back, shii.
Presently I have a purebreed German Shepherd and a samoyed.
Am the sort of guy that will lavish money on my pet, am kind like that, it's in my marrows,
I can trade my girlfriend for a st.bernard when I have the chance, nah, that was a joke but seriously this hoes ain't loyal, neither are the bitches but I will manage,

Down to the story,
On 29th of December a friend told me about a boerboel that has not had anybody to look after him for the past 2 weeks, according to him, he said the owner of the boerboel has a pitbull which bit somebody, having been warned on several occasions of the dangers that await him if any of his dogs bite someone,he ran away, so the poor boeboel was left in the cage for over two weeks drenched in its own feaces and urine.
Immediately I heard what happened, I agreed to take in the boerboel, but I could not bring it home so I had to use a friend's old cage to house him because I dunno if he has any infection and all.
On my way bringing him to the cage I set for him I heard a lot of derogatory statements from people like, bros shey ur dog no dey eat, is ur dog fasting, Na wa o, if you no get money no train dog, I was pained, that night alone I took him to the vet, gave him every shot he needs to take, anti-rabbies,vaccine, Deworm, even anti malaria, anti ebola and anti lhasa, who knows if this diseases is trynna get to the world through this dog, I forgot to tell you the name of the dog is camper and happens to be a pure breed male boerboel,
Below are his pictures the night of 29 Dec when I took him

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 18, 2016
In the morning of the next day, I fed the dog noodles with chicken, it finished it within 2 minutes, from there I surveyed the dog, I could literally count the bones in its body at a point I think I even saw the shape of the brain on the cranium and the intestine, I called a friend, his nickname is dog man and he's a good dog whisperer, legend has it that he was whispered to a ferocious pitbull which sat down and joyously open his mouth for his teeth to be extracted and locked dog man in return, dog man is good like that, he examined the dog and set me on a strict diet of canned food, noodles, chicken and eggs which I adhered to, casper turned out to be an energetic dog full of strength and playful with strangers,
Below are casper's pictures on the 31st of dec

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Feeding casper was not easy because I had to feed thrice daily, I work and remember he ain in my house, I had his food pre-arranged, casper is a real glutton, I will but my ss3 geography note that casper will finish a fully grown cow in one sitting,
Below are casper's pictures in the 2nd of jan

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Casper is one lovely dog, smart, playful,though sometimes he plays deaf, his saliva is so think you can use it for super glue, I love him so much, besides, the way his side lips drop when I take him for a walk people scamper for safety.

Casper's pictures on the 10th of january

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2016
I dunno why but his dick turns on a lot, ihe tried humping me once, I kid you not sad
At a point I thought he was gay undecided.

Casper's picture on the 15th of jan

4 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Casper on January 17.
Casper in his infinite wisdom and mercy decided to kill a chicken of the guy that I kept him in his place, well it is a sort of poultry though

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 18, 2016
You might wonder why in all pictures I chained him at the same spot, well, it's because casper's cage is by a corner, hence, obstructed by chicken cages, besides I usually bring him out to wash him up and wash the cage

Casper on 19th january

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by toms55(m): 1:00am On Feb 18, 2016
So wonderful

Please get him a proper collar

Cc vicdam, prodeegee, arcbay, barcaboi
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 18, 2016
On the morning of 21st Jan I took the pictures below with a friend, when I returned back from work I didn't see casper, I found out that the owner came by, said he was gonna spend some time with him and return him that night with some cash to support casper's feeding since he has not brought a dine, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, niggas and nigress that was the last day I saw casper.
The end

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by femiranking28(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Wow bro you did a good job, and the owner of that dog no try at all. What goes around comes around
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2016
femiranking28:
Wow bro you did a good job, and the owner of that dog no try at all. What goes around comes around

Thanks bro,
The guy has not even called me to say ordinary thank you,
But I did it for the love I have for dogs

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Houseofglam7(f): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2016
The owner of that dog needs to be shot in the head and hung by the balls!!!
Animal cruelty sucks!
angry

Meanwhile, you did a good job.
Blessings

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2016
toms55:
So wonderful

Please get him a proper collar

Cc vicdam, prodeegee, arcbay, barcaboi
The collars I have are too small for him, was looking forward to buying one if I get the chance

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Houseofglam7:
The owner of that dog needs to be shot in the head and hung by the balls!!!
Animal cruelty sucks!
angry

Meanwhile, you did a good job.
Blessings

Thanks,
My pleasure
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by toms55(m): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Damn angry and you couldn't trail the owner? And beat the he'll outta him

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2016
toms55:
Damn angry and you couldn't trail the owner? And beat the he'll outta him
Violence is not the answer,
GOD rewards, besides I have a long coat alsatian I imported last year and a samoyed

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by pheranme9(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2016
You really tried bro
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Apitch(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2016
CoolSmithz:

Violence is not the answer,
GOD rewards, besides I have a long coat alsatian I imported last year and a samoyed
Sure violence is not the best but if na me, the owner will have to find out in a bad way that I learnt ninjitu in Japan and wushu in an ancient Chinese village
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by barcaboi(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2016
twale to u....I love reading things like these. .....Welcome to the club of DogTransformers
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by blasiangurl85(f): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2016
cry nooooo!!! I didn't expect that ending. They really shouldn't have released the dog back to the owner. He left the dog for dead. What's to say he won't do it again. I feel sad. Good job on taking care of him, you should see if you can meet up with the owner and find out if he really wants the dog or not. Maybe he can release him to you.

3 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
pheranme9:
You really tried bro

Thanks man
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Apitch:

Sure violence is not the best but if na me, the owner will have to find out in a bad way that I learnt ninjitu in Japan and wushu in an ancient Chinese village

Lol.
If u end up slicing him with ninjitsu people will say Na because of dog
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
blasiangurl85:
cry nooooo!!! I didn't expect that ending. They really shouldn't have released the dog back to the owner. He left the dog for dead. What's to say he won't do it again. I feel sad. Good job on taking care of him, you should see if you can meet up with the owner and find out if he really wants the dog or not. Maybe he can release him to you.

When I took him in, I made inquiries, he said it ain't for sale but I can keep him, that he'll only come around with food from time to time, said if it mates, I take the dog then release the pup, but he just crushed his side of the agreement
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
U
barcaboi:
twale to u....I love reading things like these. .....Welcome to the club of DogTransformers

Thanks
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by blasiangurl85(f): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
CoolSmithz:

When I took him in, I made inquiries, he said it ain't for sale but I can keep him, that he'll only come around with food from time to time, said if it mates, I take the dog then release the pup, but he just crushed his side of the agreement

Really sad. I hope he takes care of him from now on.
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
blasiangurl85:

Really sad. I hope he takes care of him from now on.

I hope so too

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Dog by BomboyOnline: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is your Samoyed male or female?
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
BomboyOnline:
Is your Samoyed male or female?

Female, she whelmed last november
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by jeff1607(m): 5:36am On Feb 19, 2016
CoolSmithz:

I hope so too
wait o,is it that same Boerboel or another?
tot the previous owner didn't want him anymore.
darisGodoooooooo
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by jeff1607(m): 5:36am On Feb 19, 2016
CoolSmithz:

I hope so too
darisGodoooooooo
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2016
jeff1607:

darisGodoooooooo

It's the same boerboel bro,
When he saw how he is now, he ran away with it
Re: Rescue Of A Dog by arcbay(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Chronic stage of down pastern, please treat before it gets worse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raw Feeding Dogs - The Pros And Cons / Female Mixed Breed German Shepard / German Shepherd Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.