Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) (25689 Views)

Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured / Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by Blackberrybabes: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2016
LAGOS — Police in Lagos have arrested a 47-year-old man, Femi Kolajolu, for allegedly raping and impregnating his 15-year-old niece (names withheld). He had also attempted to rape his daughter last November.

Vanguard gathered that Femi had allegedly been raping his niece since 2013 and instructed her not to inform anyone, including her mother.

Meanwhile, Lagos State Domestic Violence and Sexual Response Team, DVSRT, Coordinator, Mrs. Titilola Vivour-Adeniyi, said the state government had demanded for the duplicate of the case file to commence prosecution.

Femi, who had been detained at the FESTAC Police Division, however, denied the allegations.

Her story
The niece, a Junior Secondary School III student of a public school in Lagos, narrated her story: “The first time it happened, I was sleeping. My uncle entered my room and forcefully slept with me.

“The second time he did it, I was sleeping in my room with my younger sister. He opened the gate, covered my mouth and slept with me. At that time, my mother was in hospital, ill.

“Last June, I realised I had missed my period but I did not know what caused it. It was after my mum took me to the hospital that we were told I was three-months pregnant.

“I intend to sit for my Junior School Certificate Examination, JSCE, next month. Since my father died last year, my uncle took everything he gave us. My mum was left with nothing to cater for the six of us.”

He’s guilty, says wife
Femi’s wife, Ndidi, said that she was not surprised to hear that her husband was accused of rape, saying “he almost raped our first child last November.”

According to her, “he came around 3a.m., removed our 14-year-old daughter’s underwear and touched her breast. I woke up when my daughter screamed. We usually do not put off our light at bedtime, but at that moment it was off.

“We all ran to the sitting room to see who came in. As our last child bent, she saw legs behind the curtain. When we removed the curtain, I saw my husband standing naked.

“My daughter cried and rained curses on her father. When I told him I was going to report to the police, he said it will not take him five minutes to kill me.

“In December 2015, he said I and his five children (all girls) should not visit him again because he has another woman who has given him a son. Since last December, I am just seeing my husband today (Tuesday). Even after he was summoned at the mediation centre, he did not respond.”

It’s all lies—Suspect

The 47-year-old businessman, Femi Kolajolu, said he did not know anything about the pregnancy and the alleged rape.

His words: “Even if my wife and I are at loggerheads, this is not the right way to solve it. I have never entered their room.
“Why will I sleep with my niece or my own daughter?”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/man-47-impregnates-niece-attempts-to-rape-daughter/

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by whirlwind7(m): 6:11am On Feb 18, 2016
This is the type of face, once you take a look at it, you can't help but think he's guilty of the crime. angry

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by tracyfemmmm: 6:18am On Feb 18, 2016
he is possessed angry.
Whatever the reason castration straight.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:29am On Feb 18, 2016
Yeye man,irresponsibilities full him body
Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by trendphemmy(m): 6:31am On Feb 18, 2016
check the man for mania
Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Taaaaaa!! shut uppp!! U do am. See him face. I hate it when people deny allegations of which they are guilty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2016
Frm ds pix, ds Man is Mad, he might Blame d devil now see him neck like Pepsi Longer throat. Let him remain in prison till forever comes.

9 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2016
Use scissors and cut off His raping tool. Where is he from

5 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by iambabaG: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Castration should be exploited to punish such deranged people.. What pleasure will you derive from someone who is under aged or not consented to the act.
Some people don't deserve to be alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by Pvin: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2016
men y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by Yinkahlite(m): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by condralbede(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Honesty I came here to take a glimpse of the name,kia NCA food is read!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by Nathdoug(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2016
The face alone go ell u say d guy dey guity

4 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by makabulchi(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2016
whirlwind7:
This is the type of face, once you take one look at it, you can't help but think he's guilty of the crime. angry

EndTime.......
Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2016
we need tougher laws for rapists.
how long will it take to make these laws. if its to share money now the legislators will be at alert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by repogirl(f): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2016
This must be spiritual.

See as he resemble the cross breed between ostrich and vulture sef.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by yemmight(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2016
You no see as e be?
Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by maxiuc(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2016
grin sadThank God tribal bashing don stop if not name checkers association for don full this thread. Southwaist always on the waist

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by bbeautylik(f): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Stupid , idiot undecided
Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by rapfezy: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2016
omo this one don pass konji
Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by olumalcolm(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2016
The man resemble rape spirit sef. If anytin dey afta ugly,na him dis man b.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by Last2comment(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by pretydiva(f): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2016
He should be stoned 2 death asap,n his manhood chop off

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by Pavore9: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Deranged mind! angry
Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Den he is sayin a jss3 girl is accusing him of sumthing he didn't do?

It is stunning with wht sum pipo do with their free time.

Nd they ar even calling this asshole a businessman?

He looks dead to me sef.
Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by olaolulazio(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Mr Femi, you must be maaad, stuuuupid and crazyyy for asking us the question " why will u sleep with ya niece or ya daughter".

Animal putting on clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by seenter84: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Incest
Re: Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) by macino1(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Quite unfortunate that mental health is not always taking seriously most especially in Nigeria. The more reason things like this will keep resurfacing and many will be ascribing it to religion. "Devil"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraudster Created ‘ghost’ Kids In London (photo) / Man 'Charmed' By His Girlfriend's Mother, Runs Mad / Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.