Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? (3200 Views)

Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Reggieluv(f): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2009
Hi everyone on nairaland. This is my first post and my first time on here. My name is Reggie and I have a question to ask, hopefully i will get a lot of answers. This is my question.

I come from a rich family(not like dangote), just the average rich family and as for my physical, i am a very beautiful girl but my problem is the type of guys that get attracted to me. i am not carrying my self too high, but the type of guys that approach me even without fear. they say, i'm nice, friendly and they enjoy talking to me. that's fine but not for dating. like those mechanics on the road, cashiers at stores, market sellers or those tha cannot speak english properly or just local boys and of those likes,imagine giving me their numbers, and all. I sometimes answer them so that it won't be like i'm behaving like a queen. i know they are human beings, everyone should be treated the same but in my own case and where i come from, i feel i deserve more. i have met and dated guys too that are well to do but majority of the guys that get attracted to me, are not my type are the local ones. Why is this or what could b the problem. Looking forward to hear replies. thank you.

i also have another question, maybe i will open another page.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by ElRazur: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2009
I'm calling shenanigans on this one.

grin
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Reggieluv(f): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2009
what does shenanigans mean?
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Jibson999(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2009
Well reggie dont really know u but from what u said it seems u dont dissapoint people. Its really very rare to find girls that reply guys.they feel they are above them,but wat i really tink is that u follow ur mind 2 where it leads u. If it carry u go dump 4 gutter i no go laugh.aaahhhhhh ciao
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by ElRazur: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2009
Reggieluv:

what does shenanigans mean?

Aint you supposed to be rich and educated [or at least well informed?] lol. Anyway, below is the definition.

1. A deceitful trick; an underhanded act.
        2. Remarks intended to deceive; deceit. Often used in the plural.
        1. A playful or mischievous act; a prank.
        2. Mischief; prankishness.

Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by NegroNtns(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2009
Reggie,

It's ok for men to marry below their social status. I wouldnt recommend it for a woman. Having said that, only God knows what future holds for a girl like you. Your family is not on the rank of Dangote. . . that mechanic or that cashier could very well be the one to take you to that height. Let your heart lead knowing that whatever the outcome is, richer or poorer, you will not look back with regrets.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by bluespice(f): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2009
lol
sweets, i guess u been going to the wrong places
girls of ur 'class' sure know where to go t meet guys u been looking for wink
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Reggieluv(f): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2009
I don't really always go to the wrong places, even strolling down or talking walks with friends or something, i still tend to meet these guys.

To negro- I know that's why i don't want to judge anyone but come on,
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by bluespice(f): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2009
oh well, i guess u need to be a lil bit less friendly
and for the love of all thngs diamond, when ruffians make passes at you,
its within ur God given rights to be less than nice!

u really dont mean u give every tom, d ick and harry ur number once they ask u do u?
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Reggieluv(f): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2009
not at all but why do they approach me in the first place? aren't they suppose to be scared for example, how many of these type of people would approach some1 like genevieve nnaji, just like that, ask for her number, toast her and all so easily?
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by cold(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2009
Reggieluv:

not at all but why do they approach me in the first place? [b]aren't they suppose to be scared [/b]for example, how many of these type of people would approach some1 like , just like that, ask for her number, toast her and all so easily?
Scared of what exactly Ur beauty,i laugh in Punjabi,are u a god?Please get off ur high horse & smell the cofee.Are u any better than MJ who had everything;fame,money,u name it,but still passed on like any ordinary being?Some peeps just make me sick.

Ps, in any event we need to see a pix and decide for ourselves whether u are up to par
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Igwe9(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2009
hey reggieluv,
You are such a nice gurl, i wouldn't mind having your number too, or am I not qualified?  wink
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by bluespice(f): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2009
cold! where have u been? kiss

if u read thru her posts, ull see she isnt rather doesnt come off as proud or nething
ill ask the same question if i were in her shoes
c'mon how would u feel if it were druggies and hoes that always approached u

thats an extreme but she simply needs answers
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by justkunmi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2009
@poster
Be.sure.dat.wat.ur.feeling.is.not.pride. If.it.is.pride. .come.back.down.to.earth. If.its.not. .well. .it.happens.
It.doesnt.mean.u.have.no.class. .it.just.means.u.are.very.approachable. .which.is.not.a.bad.thing.

Plenty.things.make.up.a.girl's.beauty. Charisma. .facial.beauty. .and.countenance.
I.know.a.girl.that's.not.soo.good.lookin. On.a.1.to.10.scale. .she's.a.4.by.my.standards. .but.guys.find.it.hard.to.approach.her. She's.got.this.''dont.approach.me''.countenance. An.untouchable.charisma. It.all.comes.with.carriage.and.attitude.
I.also.know.a.very.beautiful.girl.that.plenty.guys.can.talk.to, She's.free. She.doesnt.have.that.'standoffish.attitude'. I.call.this.Graceful.beauty. .

I.think.what.you.have.is.a.good.thing. If.u.are.approachable. .that.is.
Jus.keep.being.friendly.and.meet.people. From.there.on. .you.can.then.seive.out.the.ones.you.want.from.the.ones.you.dont.

Or.is.it.only.the.mechanics.that.fancy.you?. Lol. . Then.that.would.be.a.different.story.entirely. !.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by cold(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2009
bluespice:

cold! where have u been? kiss

if u read thru her posts, ull see she isnt rather doesnt come off as proud or nething
ill ask the same question if i were in her shoes
c'mon how would u feel if it were druggies and hoes that always approached u

thats an extreme but she simply needs answers

Just been busy with stuff sweetie,how u been wink Ok Reggie i get it now,but since u claim to be in the very comfortable-not too rich-class u should be hanging in places where u can catch people like---me,lol.Remember what they say about the big fish-if u want the big fish you need to swim the deep seas.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2009
this is hilarious, you don't like the kind of guys that approach you,
well that's normal, but to complain about it, sounds funny to me,

The greatest mistake you would ever make in your life is to judge people
by what they can offer or their social personality, instead of what they are
made of,
believe me, there are a lot of rich and classy guys who lack depth and character,
what you should seek is a honest and God fearing guy who understands you, and loves
you for who you are and not what you are, be he rich or poor, high class or low class,
highly placed in the society or not, search for the truth within, believe me it doesn't hide

in your case the truth might just be hidden in the dirt, like a diamond in the rough
not all ladies were destined to meet rich guys, some were also destined to make rich guys.
hope this helped.

1 Like

Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by posakosa(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2009
Are you really rich ? even if u're not as rich as Dangote but uum, most rich people I know hang out in the same circles and are thus normally exposed to certain types of men.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by mamagee3(f): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2009
You are rich my foot. grin
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Beaf: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2009
~~~like those mechanics on the road, cashiers at stores, market sellers or those tha cannot speak english properly or just local boys and of those likes~~~

Thats how you behave. Water de find im level.

Troway dat yeye shoe! readjust, reinvent and rebrand cool
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Beaf: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2009
So after supplying your number to the nation, you finally hook up with one of the Dangote's.
. . .Only one day he has the misfortune of going through your phone and finding the cooks number, his mechanics number, the meat sellers number.
Damn!
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by bluespice(f): 12:15am On Jul 09, 2009
posakosa:

Are you really rich ? even if u're not as rich as Dangote but uum, most rich people I know hang out in the same circles and are thus normally exposed to certain types of men.
right on point!
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by deji2005(m): 2:00am On Jul 09, 2009
girl dont complicate issue just be natural, simple and basic just flow whether is mechanioc or road seller doesnt matter, just flow
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 09, 2009
you must have attended a rich private school . . . only the cooks and gardeners came after you?
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Reggieluv(f): 6:33am On Jul 09, 2009
To davidylan- I did go to a private school has nothing do with gardeners or cooks

To deji2005- it's easier said than done, i'm not saying it's wrong anything can happen but b4 my parents how can i bring someone for example that does not know how to speak english well?

To beaf- i don't understand what u mean y supplying my number around, i neva mentioned such. i only said, they have guts to toast me and all, and knowing my kind of nature sometimes i could smile and say no, sometimes i just take it of course, i throw it away when no interested.

To mama gee- u don't know me so don't say what u don't know or r u poor?

To posakosa- I do go out to anywhere, everywhere, what i was really describing was like taking a walk for example with friends, strolling not necessarily social outing.

To Kingsleyinfo- i'm not judging anyone but i gave an example easier said than done, how does it feel especially me being the female/woman, different for a man, bring a guy to my parent that seems local or cannot speak english well or something like that?

To cold- don't make me laugh

To justkunmi- thanks, i know it's not pride but i also want to know my worth.

To bluespice- thanks for clarifying
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by pannyman(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2009
Hi Reggie, I believe everybody has the right to choose the kind off people they want to hang out with. Don't mind what some peeps here are saying. If you dont want to attract the wrong kind of men, then you should interact with them in a way that does not suggest that you are somewhat available or within their grasp.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by gen2genius(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2009
Sorry, but I think you need "deliverance" because I find your narratives too fictitious to believe. You attend(ed) a school filled with guys from wealthy homes and you couldn't hook up with any of them? You go for outings where you meet other privileged guys but can't attract a "marriage material" among them? You walk along the streets with your friends and only YOU gets harassed by unworthy men? Haba!
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by lemonpluss(f): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2009
@ Reggie,u need to build ur self esteem and stop being too friendly to guys of low calibre embarassed
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by v3: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2009
@reggie

I'd advise you change the soap/detergent you bathe with. . .your toothpaste etc (re-brand)since the "fragrance/smell" draws the wrong set of guys to you. .

I wouldn't advise you become a "snubby bitch" overnight but @ least set "limits" when having conversations wit these "guys". . Some of em may want more then friendship but you gotta let em understand that lipsrsealed

lemonpluss:

@ Reggie,u need to build ur self esteem and stop being too friendly to guys of low calibre embarassed

Shatap ur mouth. . .She tell u say lack "swagger"?? angry
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by whitelexi(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2009
Only thing i can think of is looks and flow.
You may be decieving yourself by saying u are physically beautiful - that may not be the case when interpreted by your audience. . . You know how they say someone is "fine from far", but when they get really close they become "far from fine"?

Secondly, by flow i mean. . . Talking like an omata trader, using flow like one will get u attracted to the likes. I cant imagine why else u are attracting what u term the wrong audience.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by jayflex: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2009
Reggie dear you are blessed with being one of those truly nice people who are so down to earth that they attract people from all walks of life, whether for romantic reasons or not. I'm like that and i attract all kinds of people because i'll smile and relate with you no matter your present station in life. Its nothing to worry about, you just have to learn to be firm without losing what makes you tick. I'm sure your prince charming is not too far away
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by touchmeder: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2009
i find this post amusing cheesy
i know you get a mixture of both classes of dudes but to consistently keep getting the ones you have is simply funny. By the way what makes you think those dudes are 'those mechanics on the road, cashiers at stores, market sellers or those tha cannot speak english properly or just local boys''. you may be surprised that they are a mixture of both, you dont want to know the number of graduates that have a poor command of english. yeah u'd be amazed cheesy
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by caliber(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

oh well, i guess u need to be a lil bit less friendly
and for the love of all thngs diamond, when ruffians make passes at you,
its within ur God given rights to be less than nice!

u really dont mean u give every tom, d ick and harry ur number once they ask u do u?

well reggie while i personally dont believe in being a lil less "nice" for any reason, i can imagine how you must feel attracting all the wrong sorts.

Still be nice and friendly, but practise being more assertive, so when the loud, bad breath fellow asks you for your number, you REALLY must learn

not to feel bad if you choose not to give him. But after all is said and done, pls pls dont resort to being "a lil less nice" for any reason, you are who

you are, and perfect the way you are, sooner rather later, you will find that guy that makes being you just so worthhhhh it,

my two cents,

word is bond!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God / How To Act When A Woman Likes U! / ***what Girls Want Guys To Do***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.