Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough (996 Views)

Serving God At Home Or In Church: Is There Any Difference? / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Next Level Banquet Service / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Vengeance- Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough by Wohlstand: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Hello All,

I use this opportunity to invite you to come experience God next week Sunday

Its our covenant day of marital breakthroughs, are you searching for the right partner and it hasn't been working..

You come believing God and He will show up in your situation, I am a testimony to this.

Attached is a flyer containing real life testimonies of what God can do in your life. He will surely show up in your case in Jesus name!

If you have any inquiries or would require assistance or directions on how to get to the church, please contact me on enquiry@wohlstand.com.ng

If you cannot attend any Winners Church at your location, just search for "David Oyedepo Ministries International Media Center" on the internet and join the service.

Regards

Wohlstand

Re: Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough by mayorall(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2016
Wohlstand:
Hello All,

I use this opportunity to invite you to come experience God next week Sunday

Its our covenant day of marital breakthroughs, are you searching for the right partner and it hasn't been working..

You come believing God and He will show up in your situation, I am a testimony to this.

Attached is a flyer containing real life testimonies of what God can do in your life. He will surely show up in your case in Jesus name!

If you have any inquiries or would require assistance or directions on how to get to the church, please contact me on enquiry@wohlstand.com.ng

If you cannot attend any Winners Church at your location, just search for "David Oyedepo Ministries International Media Center" on the internet and join the service.

Regards

Wohlstand

Don't be left out.
Re: Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough by Wohlstand: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2016
reposting smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Approach To Herbal Medicine - Nature Power / If God's Love Is Unconditional / Young Priests Scared Of Exorcisms Job Following Possessed Pins And Wood Vomiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.