Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Play Online Games With MTN Bis - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Play Online Games With MTN Bis (910 Views)

The End Of Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) By Network Providers / Migrating Back To GLO Bis... / Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Play Online Games With MTN Bis by David4473: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2016

Mtn Bblite fbt tweak has many perks but unfortunately gaming online isn't one of them. Well, at least that is what people think, this is as a result of the tunneling apps which are used to power up this tweak, some of which are psiphon and Simple android server among'st others. Although, I've once used psiphon to play a game online, Badland, I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with this game, the creepy Limbo-like indie game. It is Quite an interesting game I must say, I never thought it would work at first but to my surprise it did.

Who knows, it might be working for some people but I'm most certainly sure that it is not working for majority of people, cause I've received a lot of complaint from strangers and friends alike asking of how they could use this apps to play online games.

It is said that Tweakware powers online games but ever since the developer monetized it, most people had ever since neglected the app. So...the app I've tested to be working perfectly well for online gaming without any glitch whatsoever is Openvpn, I've tested this app on both Android and IOS devices and it worked flawlessly.

Some of you might think of this as a hoax maybe because they've tried it before and it didn't work or something else, the probable cause of that would be the config file he/she might have used in the process. To be able to play games online with Openvpn, you'll need a premium config file, why premium config files? Because they are obviously faster and have unlimited bandwidths.

Setting up Openvpn is not as daunting as setting up it's counterparts, all you have to do is...:

*Download and install Openvpn connect from playstore or you can just download it here.
*Download a config file, make sure it's a premium config file, you can download our config file here.
*Click on your device's "menu" button then tap on import config file from SD, navigate to the folder where the config file is located and import, IOS users should check out this post on how to set up Openvpn for IPhone and Ipad.
*Now input the login detail below;

http://www.technstuffblog.com/2016/02/how-to-play-online-games-with-mtn-bis_17.html
Re: How To Play Online Games With MTN Bis by kolexepana: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
I cannot comman waste my Data jare, I'd better watch latest music videos on my boom player

(1) (Reply)

Addictive Game Every Lollipop Users Never Noticed / Cheapest Glo Data Bundles And Subscription Plans For Android Phones / Facebook Alternative For Blackberry, If You Cant Afford Facebook5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.