Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room (52380 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Mercy Johnson Describes Tonto Dikeh In The Same Words Of Rosaline Meurer Months / Tonto Dikeh In Kenya As Fans Take Selfie With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by konji1(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2016
This The photo of her while she was still in the labour room earlier before she gave birth to the bouncing baby boy.... grin grin

http://www.melogist.com/see-photo-of-tonto-dikeh-in-the-labor-room/

cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by konji1(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2016
She come look like old woman grin grin

See More Photos @@ http://www.melogist.com/see-photo-of--in-the-labor-room/

6 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by HungerBAD: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2016
She carry phone enter Labor room?

This woman is such a media Wh.ore.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Last2comment(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2016
She neva born?
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by ammyluv2002(f): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2016
All glory to the MOST HIGH...........Congrats dear!

34 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by CaroLyner(f): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2016
in labour room and still cant stay away from the phone.

8 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by konji1(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
She carry phone enter Labor room?

This woman is such a media Wh.ore.

na celebrity cause am grin

4 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Hemanwel(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Photo showing the baby coming out of the punna or adonbilivit!

BTW:

I learnt in school that the first set of germs a new born baby comes in contact with is from the mother's punna.So,no matter how clean T0t0 Dic.k or any other lady may appear,they are still dirty down south.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by dunmorris(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
space ban
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by repogirl(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
I bet she used an epidural, that's why she still looks sane.

She even know where phone dey sef.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Goahead(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Typical phone addict shocked

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
All of una above me shouting fone dis! Fone dat! I can only smell ur hatreds!
It pains me to see pipo at d bottom insulting stars at d top. Lol, i pray for u pipo to be like her one day dats if dat happens ooo!
#soon to be a moda_expression on her face. Life is good

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by sigiyaya(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
what is so special about this woman gives birth to a child?
is she the only woman to have done that?
No i understand; it is wonderful experience and we all thank
God for for a successful delivery but make we hear word or do Tonto dike
want us to believe that this is her first pregnancy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
I don't think the thing dey sweet am now grin
She don dark oo

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by auntysimbiat(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
LOL.. TONTO SEXY

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by dhesmond(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Nawa ooooo even in the labour room she still use her fone...

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by LasgidiOnline(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Gee001: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Congrats dear. God has finally disappointed your enemies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by BabaEleko(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
I respect women for this tedious life and death process of transporting another life into life. "Dansaki" to my mum and every mum out there. I sight mumu comments above because of phone, even if she no carry phone una go still find another reason to hate, Its what y'all do. Smh

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by blazer234: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
She doesn't look beautiful like before. Pregnancy-associated edema has taken over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by ShakurM(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
We are back at it! 2016 Tonto Dike Coming to you live from NL headquarters, from the moment she gives birth till the baby grows and gives birth we would be giving you the full coverage. Stay tuned. More details coming soon.. network breaking... he...l....l...ooo *adjusts bluetooth and pops collar *

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by MrHackmed1(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Hurray!!!

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Wetin social network de do she is giving birth and twitting, tonto will be like giving birth things, congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by raymond284(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
how e take concern me..

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by goldiam(f): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Strong woman congrats Mrs Churchill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Ahasuerus2(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
This is as disgusting as it can be. Even in the labour room the crackhead couldn't drop her phone. She's going to take pictures of herself giving birth and update them on Facebook and Instagram. Watch out.

Yeye internet leech!

3 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by danidee10(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
She for snap the pisure when the doctor Chuk hand inside her smelling kpekus.....iranu mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Cholls(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2016
my brothers and sisters.........and that is how the story ends.........now her shakara don minus 1..........welcome to the league of old cargo........God bless the new born baby.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2016
All thanks to God almighty who made it possible for her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2016
CaroLyner:
in labour room and still cant stay away from the phone.
Addictions do that to you.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by esosuo: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Wait oh u mean dat the tonto kokolet? undecided belle sha ,the transformation pass german make up

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Veteran Nollywood Actresses In Their 50s Who Are Stunningly Ageless / Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.